• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Ng Eng Hen F@@K the Ah Tiong for Detaining Terrex & Breaking International Laws!

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are we paying millions for such mediocre and amateurish performances by apprentice ministers ?
We propose the loss of $30 Million nine Terrex vehicles confiscated by HK Customs be offsetted against the apprentice ministers' salaries ?
Punishments and rewards must be clearly and fairly enforced in our so-called meritocratic system .
Or are we witnessing again and again PAP only very fast to claim credit but always very slow in accepting responsibility and act blur and play tai-chi and push the blame to others ? Let the people judge.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you for saying so about my Eatshitndie analysis. Regarding your comments on Gay Loong's refusing to respect the chinese even though he is one, and sucking US and angmo cocks, this is also very true. But we know this already, nothing new about it. He has been doing this for decades. Now comes the question: "Why is he doing it? what made him side with the angmo race against his own chinese race? Why does he look down on the chinese even though he is one?"

I propose to you the following theory, one that i have been thinking about for a while.

I believe that all of this originated with the mother and the father. The father, as we know was a colonial running dog. Even though Old fart was ethically chinese, he never learned the language until he was the prime minister. yes, he could not even speak chinese in any form during the political rallies. What kind of a chinese cannot speak chinese, or more precisely, cannot be bothered to learn chinese until he absolutely had no choice. After all, you cannot govern a country with 70% chinese when you cannot speak chinese. So he was forced to learn it. He spoke malay and english in his household when growing up. His collaboration with the Japanese against the chinese during WW2 also speaks volume about the disdain he holds for chinese. The fact he send his son to a UK university and had him learn the Russian language also speaks to his mindset. Yes, Gay Loong did got to a Chinese ed secondary school, but as you can see throughout his life, he did inherit his father's biased towards angmos, their language, their education. Add to this the bias against chinese from the mother too. She once told Gay Loong that only chinese waiters have english names, ignoring the fact that her own husband was called Harry and her relative and president is called Tony.

So now, we have a son that is an introvert, with not very good social skills and not charismatic like the father. Added to this the prejudices he inherited from his parents against chinese and Hence, we are where we are today. i.e. an inability to cultivate relations with the chinese leadership, an in built arrogance dealing with them, and a holier then though attitude towards them.

It was my analysis of Eatshit you agreed with me and said i was spot on.

it's kind of sad this asshole pinky is running the country. When all things are said and done he'll bring SG back to turd world and it's starting to look like that soon.

The other thing i cannot understand is why does this disease seem to afflict Chinese the most. It's on a lesser scale in m&ds and shit skins.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Why are we paying millions for such mediocre and amateurish performances by apprentice ministers ?
We propose the loss of $30 Million nine Terrex vehicles confiscated by HK Customs be offsetted against the apprentice ministers' salaries ?
Punishments and rewards must be clearly and fairly enforced in our so-called meritocratic system .
Or are we witnessing again and again PAP only very fast to claim credit but always very slow in accepting responsibility and act blur and play tai-chi and push the blame to others ? Let the people judge.

Yes, claim credit for joseph Schooling, and missing in action for credit claiming in the Terrex debacle.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
It was my analysis of Eatshit you agreed with me and said i was spot on.

it's kind of sad this asshole pinky is running the country. When all things are said and done he'll bring SG back to turd world and it's starting to look like that soon.

The other thing i cannot understand is why does this disease seem to afflict Chinese the most. It's on a lesser scale in m&ds and shit skins.

because chinese are greedier and more money minded then Mats.

sukhoi-30

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese are not only greedy but selfish and very petty. They only care about themselves. This is the reason why Chinese always quarrel and fight among themselves.

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
china also chicken shit scared to make this an full blown international incident so they push it to SAR HK to deal with. make it seem like a provincial level dispute.

whatever your political inclinations, we must stand united in the face of a fucking bully like 11.

Like the bullying of Worker's Party?

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said by Meryl Streep.

"This instinct to humiliate, when it is modelled by someone in the public platform, by someone powerful, it filters down to everybody's life cause it kind of give permission for other people to do the same thing. Disrespect invites disrespect, violence incites violence, and the powerful use their position to bully others, we all lose. "

Xi Jin Ping , are you listening ?

LHL are you listening?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The response from China

South China Morning Post which reported the Chinese Foreign Ministry’s briefing (which came after Singapore’s Defence Minister address in Parliament), quoted a spokesman as saying, “I hope the relevant parties can be cautious in their remarks and actions.”

The spokesman Lu Kang added: “I want to stress that China hopes other nations, including Singapore, follow the one-China principle. This is the foundation for bilateral ties between China and any other nation. I hope the relevant parties can follow the laws of Hong Kong, China."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am getting befuddled.

Why China agrees to return the underwater drone to US and not the Terrex to Singapore ? If both are guilty of violating China's laws ( not sure which one though , but they say it is a violation of One China policy but specifically, which one of the laws nobody can tell ), why the punishment is not equal for the 2 countries ?

The One China policy is the mother of all laws in China but applicable to the rest of the world. Depending on who you are , the One China policy is applicable more to some , and less to others.

Don't ask why your Terrex got confiscated.... One China Policy. Don't ask why your factories are shut ... One China policy. Don't ask why your planes got grounded .... One China policy.

Remind me when I was little, my mother would tell me ,' If you are naughty, the mata will come and catch you. ' When I ask why ... She said," Shhh.... don't ask. Mata is fierce ." Now I start to see the real drama being played out.

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why China agrees to return the underwater drone to US and not the Terrex to Singapore ? If both are guilty of violating China's laws ( not sure which one though , but they say it is a violation of One China policy but specifically, which one of the laws nobody can tell ), why the punishment is not equal for the 2 countries ?

Arms regulations, posted before. The smore arms found inside should b damning.