• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Ng Eng Hen F@@K the Ah Tiong for Detaining Terrex & Breaking International Laws!

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal
will bargain hen lead the charge to invade hong kong if china refuses to return the vehicles based on the principle of sovereign immunity???

HK can retaliate with throwing Siew mai and the Brigidier Gen LHL will pee in his pants running.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We got to stand up for what 's right !

We got to see eyeball to eyeball with our adversary.

Ok. Can someone pass me a ladder, please ?

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal
Russia annexed Crimea in 2015 so recently nia and no one dares to do anything to it. Some toothless NGO organization impose sanctions nia and Crimea is still under Russia.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
will the wicked ask hen to

May-2011-LWKb.png

or he will take the issue to voters to up their pay simply because

1a2f883310b9681ea4bfeea918bbc7b9_330.jpg

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal
It delights me to no end to see the money faced PAP villains getting their balls busted.. haha. Taste of own medicine after 51 years of tyranny.
Act like 龍 on a tiny island. Become 虫 outside.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to an expert, the Terrex should not have stopped at any port in China.

Calling into a port in China will entail a lot of questioning from Chinese custom officials eg. What goods are inside the vessel ? ( Oh.. they are only armour vehicles. Nothing to worry. ) Where are they coming from ? ( Oh ... they came from Taiwan ) Where they are going ? ( Oh...they are going to Singapore ) How many sets are there in the shipment ? ( Not many ... let me see ... I think only 9 ) Where are the shipping documents ? ( Oh ... we have ...here's they are. stamped Taiwan carrier. Singapore receiver .. .can see ?! ) What are the goods used for ? ( Oh.... you know for military training ... you know... armour vehicles ... war training you know. Hah... Singapore is like Taiwan. Must always prepared lah in case... )

You are lucky if you can clear the custom. They should have shipped direct from Taiwan to Singapore.

Last edited:

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal
They used a commercial shipper showing that that's the most they are willing to spend what more do you want to analyze? Did you know the commercial shipper not only stopped at HK but stopped at Xiamen before HK? They passed the Xiamen customs without a glitch. Then the CCP decided to storm them after LHL kept on offending and publicly pissing them off (SCS, TPP, bragging about the White House dinner which obama threw in his near departure no-work honeymoon period and LHL making jokes about China to a US audience which was reported).

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal
95% of all ships plying the SCS are going to or coming from a port that's part of the China/HK. I really want to see China really give LHL a big ass screw with a port sanction just so I can see scroobal crying and sobbing here after talking big about "what can China do to us, recall back their whores?"..

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.todayonline.com/singapor...-point-will-cost-mindef-3-4-times-more-ng-eng

Shipping all military equipment direct will cost Mindef 3 to 4 times more: Ng Eng Hen

but shipping of terrex cost a tiny fraction of the YOG over budget and worst, has exposed national secret. so as the Minof Def surely he has to take full responsibility for self pwned military secret that could have fallen into the hands of ISIL or even abu sayef.

our ministars also cost many times more than the norm of other countries. i dont see the problem of paying more on freight to secure our sovereign assets.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
pls recall their whores... i am sure putin will be more than happy to supply blonde pussies.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
They used a commercial shipper showing that that's the most they are willing to spend what more do you want to analyze? Did you know the commercial shipper not only stopped at HK but stopped at Xiamen before HK? They passed the Xiamen customs without a glitch. Then the CCP decided to storm them after LHL kept on offending and publicly pissing them off (SCS, TPP, bragging about the White House dinner which obama threw in his near departure no-work honeymoon period and LHL making jokes about China to a US audience which was reported).

that is because smart China do not want to use their hand to slap LHL but make use of HK to slap LHL.
How I wish old man was alive(in his early day) where he standby our force ready near the woodland should Johor cut of our water supply.
what is the use of spending billions budget on defense when you cannot put it into useful usage?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

they should have considered cuckooexpress or taobao which promised home delivery, rain, shine or snow.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to an expert, the Terrex should not have stopped at any port in China.

Calling into a port in China will entail a lot of questioning from Chinese custom officials eg. What goods are inside the vessel ? ( Oh.. they are only armour vehicles. Nothing to worry. ) Where are they coming from ? ( Oh ... they came from Taiwan ) Where they are going ? ( Oh...they are going to Singapore ) How many sets are there in the shipment ? ( Not many ... let me see ... I think only 9 ) Where are the shipping documents ? ( Oh ... we have ...here's they are. stamped Taiwan carrier. Singapore receiver .. .can see ?! ) What are the goods used for ? ( Oh.... you know for military training ... armour vehicles ... war training you know. Hah... Singapore is like Taiwan. Must always prepared lah in case... )

You are lucky if you can clear the custom. They should have shipped direct from Taiwan to Singapore.

For this particular case where political sensitivity is involved ( the fact that China views Taiwan as a renegade province and we are officially dealing with Taiwan at a military level ), it makes sense to ship direct rather than make call at any port in China. So what if it costs 3 to 4 times more than going by Hong Kong & Xiamen ports.

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal
pls recall their whores... i am sure putin will be more than happy to supply blonde pussies.

When China is done with PAP, it would be your mother and rest of Sg womenfolk going abroad to work as whore.

Putin probably never heard of Sg.

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal
that is because smart China do not want to use their hand to slap LHL but make use of HK to slap LHL.
How I wish old man was alive(in his early day) where he standby our force ready near the woodland should Johor cut of our water supply.
what is the use of spending billions budget on defense when you cannot put it into useful usage?

Err hate to burst your bubble but SAF is only capability set up to defend against m&d land but not China. In the first place if the old fart was still in power, he wouldn't have offended China so unwisely. You are all screwed in the ass FUCKED big time by LHL this time.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Hi Frog. All big strong countries do not (Russia, USA). Google the US Nicaragua ruling.

Any small and vulnerable country can also legally not comply with International agreements by not signing on the dotted line. Singapore still produces land mines? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: