• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious why CHC gang still not jailed- no update???

SirRichard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whats going on? why they can be scott free for so long? Hope someone from MSM can update us on newspaper the progress.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Whats going on? why they can be scott free for so long? Hope someone from MSM can update us on newspaper the progress.

It's the power of collective prayer. Every week, christians are praying hard that Kong Hee and gang won't go to jail. And so they won't!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why you so kancheong ? Don't tell me you already reported to Changi Prison waiting for Serina to turn up ?

SirRichard more kan cheong than me.
If go police post report need to reproduce evident log new case or log as a existing case ?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
SirRichard more kan cheong than me.
If go police post report need to reproduce evident log new case or log as a existing case ?

I mean to say you are already in Changi Prison as an inmate, waiting for Serina to turn up.

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the power of collective prayer. Every week, christians are praying hard that Kong Hee and gang won't go to jail. And so they won't!

It's the power of pastor Rony Tan's prayer who can command both Jesus and the Devil. Saving Con Hee and gang is chicken feed to him.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the power of pastor Rony Tan's prayer who can command both Jesus and the Devil. Saving Con Hee and gang is chicken feed to him.

I think Kong Hee is more powerful than Rony. Even God must say sorry to Kong Hee.

mob centerl command

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just hang all of them at once, just like how the Christians hanged witches:

Gallows_littlehero.jpg

hanging-gallows-hang-em-high-1968-BP8WKE.jpg

ae9a3f955e660839254a3f28f16b1358.jpg

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just hang all of them except serina zeh zeh

i wanna save her and bring her home

lord priest help me

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just hang all of them except serina zeh zeh

i wanna save her and bring her home

lord priest help me
Can u also leave wild horse sun behind since it also has slim waist .I want to bang the horse from behind till it mehhh...aa.hare...mehhh..

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can u also leave wild horse sun behind since it also has slim waist .I want to bang the horse from behind till it mehhh...aa.hare...mehhh..

The horse has not been indicted. Still prancing around and will continue to prance around even if KH starts singing 绿岛小夜曲 in Changi.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The horse has not been indicted. Still prancing around and will continue to prance around even if KH starts singing 绿岛小夜曲 in Changi.
redwire-singapore-sun-ho-serina-wee.jpg

What does this expression means ? Is it prancing

75459.png

If I wear this will it know I going to mount it ?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
It means if you stick her face at the front bonnet of your cheapo KIA or Hyundai, it will immediately turn into a Ferrari.