• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Negro + Chink = Malay?

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What would happen if the whole world mix and match like that?

15873296_1189093184493646_3971690295664638686_n.jpg

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good for the chink Wife.
Can steal eat with Malay guys without worry

but can steal only with brown or black guys with causing suspicion. that's not many

I think a yellow/yellow combination is best as can steal with more guys without suspicion

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This picture needs an exorcism.its that faggot nacht nazi from edmw.even though I've not been there in 3 years.

you dumb nigger at least he's married to a pretty shit skin.

Niggers like syed putra only hope interracial is between a shit skin guy and a Chinese/east asian female cos that's all the nigger has going for it.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you dumb nigger at least he's married to a pretty shit skin.

Niggers like syed putra only hope interracial is between a shit skin guy and a Chinese/east asian female cos that's all the nigger has going for it.

I thought u despise shitskins turns out ur a fake nigger after all.no self respecting chink would ever touch a shitskin let alone marry one.I don't care if it's Bollywood Barbie with perfect geometrically symmetrical mammary glands and a pussy that feels melted mozzarella cheese and the inside of a warm apple pie.Nein Nein Nein!!!!!I would rather shoot that snake first.even if it's a succubus playing tricks on my mind,playing with my balls and constricting my shaft.i refuse to let my mind be broken and dissolve into a puddle of goo.

Anyway if I remember right that nachtsider is a Pinoy or half Indonesian or Malaysian or something.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought u despise shitskins turns out ur a fake nigger after all.no self respecting chink would ever touch a shitskin let alone marry one.I don't care if it's Bollywood Barbie with perfect geometrically symmetrical mammary glands and a pussy that feels melted mozzarella cheese and the inside of a warm apple pie.Nein Nein Nein!!!!!I would rather shoot that snake first.even if it's a succubus playing tricks on my mind,playing with my balls and constricting my shaft.i refuse to let my mind be broken and dissolve into a puddle of goo.

Anyway if I remember right that nachtsider is a Pinoy or half Indonesian or Malaysian or something.

fuck off nigger natch is 100% hokkien he said it so himself and he worships Chinese sintua.

Btw i might not like shit skins but it doesn't mean i don't reject Chinese men fucking and marrying shit skin women and it's no different from racists like whoami or syed nigger who hates Chinese but doesn't mind his own shit skin male kind only marrying or fucking Chinese women.

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal
To the OP the m&ds in the region are their own race, SEPARATE from East Asian Chinese, they are called austronesians (read up on them on wiki) and have a substantial admixture of austroloid blood (the natives of Papua New Guinea and Australian aboriginals) that's why many of them have curly or wavy hair. Austroloids look exactly like the Africans. The real natives of Malaya are the orang asli (austroloids) and the austronesians displaced them and also intermixed with them.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fuck off nigger natch is 100% hokkien he said it so himself and he worships Chinese sintua.

Btw i might not like shit skins but it doesn't mean i don't reject Chinese men fucking and marrying shit skin women and it's no different from racists like whoami or syed nigger who hates Chinese but doesn't mind his own shit skin male kind only marrying or fucking Chinese women.

100% hokkien my ass look at that monkey face,have u ever seen a hokkien that looks like that?Go to the hawker center or market at 6 in the morning and tell me if any hokkien looks like that guy.i would have spit out my kopi o and fish bee Hoon.

That monkey has to be a Pinoy or Indo half breed,there used to be megathreads about that underground troll.not sure what the status is like now.