• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Negro + Chink = Malay?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
100% hokkien my ass look at that monkey face,have u ever seen a hokkien that looks like that?Go to the hawker center or market at 6 in the morning and tell me if any hokkien looks like that guy.i would have spit out my kopi o and fish bee Hoon.

That monkey has to be a Pinoy or Indo half breed,there used to be megathreads about that underground troll.not sure what the status is like now.

Why are you so eager and praying that he isn't Chinese? Obviously you suffer from one of the forms of the Chinese dog disease which is the cuckhold syndrome.

Not all Chinese ppl look the same BUT one very important fact about being Chinese is that it's more on the cultural aspect rather than the ethnic aspect and this applies to other races too. For example to m&ds if you speak malay, are a muslim and have quite a tan you can pass off as a m&d even though racially you might be Chinese. It applies to the to Chinese too. Who the fuck knows his exact DNA composition he can pass off as Chinese, speaks mandarin, practices Chinese folk religion, is offically registered as Chinese = him being Chinese.

Obviously to a Chinese dog like you who has crab in a bucket syndrome + a mild form of cuckhold syndrome in which you don't have a problem with Chinese females with males of other races but ONLY harrass Chinese males with females of other races you would find some type of excuse to flame ppl like natch.

Your crab in a bucket syndrome is apparent. You can't get any females especially from other races hence you hate on other Chinese males who have females of other races and wish to drag them down to your level but you convinently ignore or rather don't mind if Chinese females are with males of other races cos of your beta Chinese dog behavior.