• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Al Jazeera: The End Of China Inc?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
it's gonna be a horrible year for jah as there will be more doom and gloom realities (not just stories) cumming out of china after the trump inauguration.

Long live Trump. Trump is the best. I bow before him in awe.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that woman is not a reporter of aj and she's married to a yang, signifying submission to a chink. just because she's motor mouthing what is really happening in china though negative does not qualify her as anti tiong. you need to understand the message instead of attacking the messenger.

I watched the video and they took on a neutral stance anyway what you state is totally out of context.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to Jah Jamban standard everyone must praise and bootlick Middle finger or cina. If cina condemn Middle finger then they r chinese dog. If non Cina condemn Middle finger then they r shits. Poor Jah. So inferority complex.

cry baby m&d who am i (your nick shows you don't even know who the fuck you are) typical ungrateful mudslime where China has aided your mudland and you call them middle finger. :rolleyes: Of course we cannot expect gratitude from a mudlay mudslime that's like expecting a dog to stand up and read out the periodic table.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's gonna be a horrible year for jah as there will be more doom and gloom realities (not just stories) cumming out of china after the trump inauguration.

Tat means more medication for cry baby boooo Jah Jamban to bring his stress level down!:biggrin:

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. More gloom for chinkland and us inferior chinks while proud chinks like proud chink jah suffers!

Long live Trump. Trump is the best. I bow before him in awe.

Good job my fellow honorary Chinese dog. I bow before trump too!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cry baby m&d who am i (your nick shows you don't even know who the fuck you are) typical ungrateful mudslime where China has aided your mudland and you call them middle finger. :rolleyes: Of course we cannot expect gratitude from a mudlay mudslime that's like expecting a dog to stand up and read out the periodic table.

Ungrateful? U mean those 30% Chinese dog in Msia?:biggrin:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good job my fellow Chinese dog. More gloom for chinkland and us inferior chinks while proud chinks like proud chink jah suffers!

Good job my fellow honorary Chinese dog. I bow before trump too!

Ehh....i tot duluxe is an Indian dog. :biggrin:

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
no double standards. the facts are there towards the end of the embedded video. there's no bright side to tiongland. no light at end of tunnel.

Al Jazeera is western tool disguised as an Arab paper. They have always been running documentaries saying China is doomed for years.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
3rd order of the day after repealing obamacare and building the wall should be a trade war with china. china will at last cum face to face with a bigger bully.
I've said before. Sometimes, you need a gangster to fight a gangster. 2017 will be a very exciting year to watch.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Al Jazeera is western tool disguised as an Arab paper. They have always been running documentaries saying China is doomed for years.

it's doha based, qatari financed, with a twist towards qatari propaganda, i.e. pro-sunni, pro-arab, anti-shiite. china is doomed for years. it's just covered up by fraud and empty shells with nothing to offer inside.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've said before. Sometimes, you need a gangster to fight a gangster. 2017 will be a very exciting year to watch.

can't wait for china to deal with a bigger bully. even congress and the vp today are bullied into submission without trump being there. they just rubber stamped the final electoral count.

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
The End of China Inc?

As time is running out for China to pay off its bad debts, 101 East investigates if this could be the end of China Inc.

[video=youtube;nGHmk4UeK_w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGHmk4UeK_w[/video]

There's a magic formula to becoming a millionaire in China - borrow big to earn big.

For years, individuals, state-owned companies and municipalities have taken massive loans to chase the Chinese dream.

Now it's payback time, but a severe economic slowdown means many are struggling to pay their debts.

Entire neighbourhoods have become "ghost towns", industrial companies sit idle and the unemployed are growing desperate.

Government economists claim China has enough in its coffers to cover the bad loans, but defaulting on it could send the world's economy into a tailspin.

101 East asks, is this the end of China Inc?

What is 5~10% of unsuccessful projects among the MOST BRILLIANT ENORMOUS DEVELOPMENT within Human History EVER?

Most likely it is also a NEVER because no other countries will ever reach this development speed and scale!

Waste? Can be afforded! They are RICH!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can't wait for china to deal with a bigger bully. even congress and the vp today are bullied into submission without trump being there. they just rubber stamped the final electoral count.

Let the war begin! I am eager waiting to see Trump and his oligarch fire the first shot.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that woman is not a reporter of aj and she's married to a yang, signifying submission to a chink. just because she's motor mouthing what is really happening in china though negative does not qualify her as anti tiong. you need to understand the message instead of attacking the messenger.

Goodness, you don't even know who that woman is. You are shooting blanks. That woman is a highly regarded expert on China.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Zombie firms and China’s economic woes

Now China has spawned its own zombie firms. Over 70 per cent of China’s debt overhang is held by state-owned enterprises, many of whom comprise a vast tribe of walking dead, propped up by bad loans from state-owned banks that they are never likely to be able to repay.

By 2016, following the downturn in the Chinese economy, Chinese industrial companies had developed huge overcapacity problems. Industrial overcapacity has risen from negligible levels before the global financial crisis to levels higher than 30 per cent in industries such as steel and cement. At this year’s National People’s Congress, the Chinese government recognised the issue of ‘zombie enterprises’ and declared that it will shut down or reorganise many state-owned industrial companies by 2020.

As He Fan makes clear in this week’s lead essay, delivering on this goal will not be easy. It is at the heart of China’s reform agenda. Dr He’s analysis is featured in the latest issue of East Asia Forum Quarterly.

‘As Warren Buffett said’, writes He, ‘when the tide goes out, you can see who’s been swimming naked. As China’s growth slows, an army of zombie enterprises has emerged. These zombie companies are heavily indebted, kept afloat only by continuous support from government and banks. The government does not want to see zombie companies wiped out because it worries about the messy results — rampant unemployment and a significant loss of tax revenue. The banks are willing to lend a hand because they do not want to see their earnings fall when forced to make provisions to bad debts’.

He and his colleagues argue that the overcapacity problems in Chinese heavy industry are far worse than is officially acknowledged. In six of the worst affected industries (steel, coal, cement, glass, paper and non-ferrous metal), cutting back overcapacity by 10 per cent, they estimate, would make 4.3 million workers redundant. The cost of unemployment relief is likely to be between US$24 and US$73 billion.

‘In 2009, debt owed by the Chinese government, households, the financial sector and the non-financial sector amounted to 49 per cent, 24 per cent, 15 per cent and 99 per cent of GDP respectively. By the end of 2015, these ratios had increased to 57 per cent, 40 per cent, 21 per cent and 131 per cent’. The corporate sector’s leverage ratio is exceptional compared with other economies.

A quarter of Chinese companies’ profits, it is reckoned, were too low in the first half of this year to cover their debt-servicing obligations. Earnings are languishing while loan obligations increase.

The cost of closing or downsizing Chinese zombie enterprises is likely to be much higher than currently estimated. The government is hesitant to swallow the bitter pill of factory closures and employee layoffs. But, as He points out, merging ailing companies will only create more giant zombies, and debt-for-equity swaps may turn zombie enterprises into much more dangerous zombie banks.

This is a major problem for the Chinese authorities and one that will not be resolved without pain and cost. Delay in dealing with it will only cause bigger problems later, not only for Chinese industrial performance, but for a world also seriously buffeted by Chinese industrial overcapacity.