• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Who really DK? TaiwanDK!!! Filial son got 50 pole dancers for father's funeral

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pole-dancers-performing-on-top-of-jeeps-during-the-funeral-procession.jpg

[video=youtube;nQaWTCazwL0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQaWTCazwL0[/video]

who says funeral must be sad sad?

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chiayi county politician Tung Hsiang was farewelled by the dancers in skimpy tops and shorts in a processions attended by top officials. Chiayi county politician Tung Hsiang was sent off by the female pole dancers after the event was organised by his son.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No one says funeral must be sad.
Why must send him on a sad last trip?
:biggrin:
Farewell party dont you think is good?

Taiwan 妹仔超辣

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Career line very deep.
Taiwan can accept differ idea on funeral.
If in sg, sure kana fucked until smelly head. Sure online many will fuck u upside down say no respect.
I think the dead might feel sad, cannot let me have a happy happening last trip:biggrin:

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Career line very deep.
Taiwan can accept differ idea on funeral.
If in sg, sure kana fucked until smelly head. Sure online many will fuck u upside down say no respect.
I think the dead might feel sad, cannot let me have a happy happening last trip:biggrin:

the deceased is just being honest with what he did when alive.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha a small place like Chiayi can get so much pole dancers.

I have been to Chiayi several times in the past 30 years. Lovely people. Politicians are mostly from triads but they will not harass the common citizen because they seek their votes for elections. Being a legislator in Taiwan offers immunity from crime. I remember it was very cute when the top triad brothers from Chiayi were elected in the 80s and early 90s. They were allowed to attend city-council and legislation meetings and after the meeting, they will exit by a separate passage and went back into hiding after the city council meetings.

When Hau Pei-tsun became the PM in 1989-90, he put a stop to these immunity and the Chiayi brothers fled to Singapore. They returned to Chiayi after Hau steps down a year later.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can go to Chiayi by taking the high speed rail from taipei, very fast. Nice food, nice warm folks.
AsiaDK missed that place so much.