• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Good Old Amos Yee

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
its just experience u know?doesnt hurt to learn a little from those who went before u,no matter how little or insignificant....but then again theres one thing more effective and that is experiencing it yourself,nothing like cold hard reality sucker punching you in the guts when u least expect it and have no clue and ignorance.

I am not referring to your experience. I am referring to your need for a safety net before embarking on a new journey, and your criticism of Amos for not following your sinkie style wisdom.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fat fuck Kirsten Han will get her activists kakis to donate to ensure amos live long enough for them to continue to use him to stir shit

image.jpg

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

May i ask why the intelligent, talented and creative ones are always out of sg and those dumbfucked ball-licking ones stay behind.

Well.. i think the dumbfucked do not know how to get out..That is why they are dumbfucks.

Editor/Curator at Global Secular Humanist Movement
Co-Founder & COO at Securing Change
Worked at Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard
Studied Computational Biology at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
Studied Computational Biology at Boston University
Lives in Cambridge, Massachusetts
From Singapore

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not referring to your experience. I am referring to your need for a safety net before embarking on a new journey, and your criticism of Amos for not following your sinkie style wisdom.

u mean the first time i left for australia without an adequate safety net just like amos did?

this is the real world we are talking about,u dont fly 4000 miles across the ocean with no plans and nothing......im talking about living and surviving a couple months in a foreign country not some ten day trip to melbourne with friends and family with Five star tour group agency and staying in some fancy hotel with buffet and tour guide.

this why when i go to financial and investment forum people talk about planning,back up plans,preparations,safety nets and months and years of learning and studying etc etc because reality is about survival,and only when u learnt how to survive u can succeed.things dont just magically fall into place in real life because u want it .....the only people who think that are living in their own fantasy or well and never been there or done it.

yes i realise i may be a bit kiasee,defensive and conservative in my approach sometimes.but i try to balance it out by taking some risk as and when i can,but only calculated risks and only when i know the odds are in my favour......u dont build empires by being careless and stupid.just ask li ka shing.

Last edited:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
$1977 now... All the way Amos..

The amount gets bigger, it means a bigger FUCK YOU to Lee Hsien Loong and stupid sinkies PAP loser and their ball-less lowlife sinkies who voted for them.

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is Trump's America now. Trump doesn't give a damn about human rights. If LHL gives Trump a call seeking Amos' return, it will be a done deal.

LHL does not have direct line to Trump la 梦想啦。After Trump won, LHL also could not reach Trump. I doubt Trump knows what is "Singapore".

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal
u mean the first time i left for australia without an adequate safety net just like amos did?

this is the real world we are talking about,u dont fly 4000 miles across the ocean with no plans and nothing......im talking about living and surviving a couple months in a foreign country not some ten day trip to melbourne with friends and family with Five star tour group agency and staying in some fancy hotel with buffet and tour guide.

this why when i go to financial and investment forum people talk about planning,back up plans,preparations,safety nets and months and years of learning and studying etc etc because reality is about survival,and only when u learnt how to survive u can succeed.things dont just magically fall into place in real life because u want it .....the only people who think that are living in their own fantasy or well and never been there or done it.

yes i realise i may be a bit kiasee,defensive and conservative in my approach sometimes.but i try to balance it out by taking some risk as and when i can,but only calculated risks and only when i know the odds are in my favour......u dont build empires by being careless and stupid.just ask li ka shing.
Amos isn't going to be mega rich like Li Ka Shing. But at least he will have the rights of abode in a country that respects his basic human rights, rights to free speech, freedom of assembly, he can finally interact with people who are not idiots, cowards, frogs. And he didn't just crawl under the fence from Mexico and has to survive as an illegal immigrant. He's now placed under custody pending his hearing. His basic needs are provided. When he receives his greencard, I am sure his parents are able to finance his entry into a community college which he can enter with his O levels (the community college system in US is also great equal to 1st two years of a 4 year university and only costs US$2k a year). His life will be set and he will have a much happier life in America than anybody rotting in Singapore.

Do you know why true blue anti PAP people support Amos? Because we don't have to like Amos's personality. Amos can bring humiliation and shame to LHL all the way to USA across the oceans and right to the doorstep of the country LHL wants to por the most. (It's the same theory why the true blue anti PAP squad gloat when PRC squeezed LHL and PAP).

How Amos as a young child stood up to the corrupt state that uses an entire state machinery on a civilian (the magnitude of this is also not understood by frogs who have spent their lives in Singapore and don't understand democracy and justice) is itself an achievement not achieved by any Tom dick or Harry around Singapore. Do you have the guts and balls of Amos? I guess not, few do. That's why only he is having the chance now to get out and live in the USA for good. Not you. Not the others. You can slowly rot in Sg dreaming you'll be as rich as Li Ka Shing one day.
Li Ka Shing (who holds dual Canadian nationality) himself to me seems to want to have nothing much to do with Singapore. HK has civil rights, and Mr Li's investments in Singapore are surprisingly little considering Sg is a majority ethnic Chinese state.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amos isn't going to be mega rich like Li Ka Shing. But at least he will have the rights of abode in a country that respects his basic human rights, rights to free speech, freedom of assembly, he can finally interact with people who are not idiots, cowards, frogs. And he didn't just crawl under the fence from Mexico and has to survive as an illegal immigrant. He's now placed under custody pending his hearing. His basic needs are provided. When he receives his greencard, I am sure his parents are able to finance his entry into a community college which he can enter with his O levels (the community college system in US is also great equal to 1st two years of a 4 year university and only costs US$2k a year). His life will be set and he will have a much happier life in America than anybody rotting in Singapore.

Do you know why true blue anti PAP people support Amos? Because we don't have to like Amos's personality. Amos can bring humiliation and shame to LHL all the way to USA across the oceans and right to the doorstep of the country LHL wants to por the most. (It's the same theory why the true blue anti PAP squad gloat when PRC squeezed LHL and PAP).

How Amos as a young child stood up to the corrupt state that uses an entire state machinery on a civilian (the magnitude of this is also not understood by frogs who have spent their lives in Singapore and don't understand democracy and justice) is itself an achievement not achieved by any Tom dick or Harry around Singapore. Do you have the guts and balls of Amos? I guess not, few do. That's why only he is having the chance now to get out and live in the USA for good. Not you. Not the others. You can slowly rot in Sg dreaming you'll be as rich as Li Ka Shing one day.
Li Ka Shing (who holds dual Canadian nationality) himself to me seems to want to have nothing much to do with Singapore. HK has civil rights, and Mr Li's investments in Singapore are surprisingly little considering Sg is a majority ethnic Chinese state.

True blue anti singaporean people simply vote for opposition during election simple as that.thats all it takes.And that's what I did simple as that,I did not betray this country.And sinkies had two major opportunities to do it,and the last was a critical life,or destiny changing moment,but instead they decide to let tired old authoritarians cling on to power,sinkies deserve to rot in hell that's all..i do not have to support CSJ or any of the political parties or worship any of those false gods in order to make my decision,or circle jerking around with ur joker idol Amos.if his parents are that interested in financing him why haven't they donated to him?surely they care for his welfare and well-being despite all the calefare.They are broke as fuck,he's merely taking advantage of his stupid fans to fund all his shenanigans.so now u my stupid fans are my only hope.

What I dream of is non of ur business.But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Look at u losers masturbating furiously with ur dicks,that is the sound of putting someone on a pedestal.if that entire love letter isn't I dunno what is....U people diagust me,just like every single one of them daft sinkies.SYNCOPHANTS!!!!!Lee Kuan Yewism!!!!

Last edited:

retrenched

Alfrescian
Loyal
ay is a genius child prodigy, therefore everyone should not worry that he will be poor :smile: it is a truism that genius child prodigies will do well on their own.

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal
True blue anti singaporean people simply vote for opposition during election simple as that.thats all it takes.And that's what I did simple as that,I did not betray this country.And sinkies had two major opportunities to do it,and the last was a critical life,or destiny changing moment,but instead they decide to let tired old authoritarians cling on to power,sinkies deserve to rot in hell that's all..i do not have to support CSJ or any of the political parties or worship any of those false gods in order to make my decision,or circle jerking around with ur joker idol Amos.if his parents are that interested in financing him why haven't they donated to him?surely they care for his welfare and well-being despite all the calefare.They are broke as fuck,he's merely taking advantage of his stupid fans to fund all his shenanigans.so now u my stupid fans are my only hope.

What I dream of is non of ur business.But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Look at u losers masturbating furiously with ur dicks,that is the sound of putting someone on a pedestal.if that entire love letter isn't I dunno what is....U people diagust me,just like every single one of them daft sinkies.SYNCOPHANTS!!!!!Lee Kuan Yewism!!!!

Oh I see thanks for your rant. How do you know how much money his parents have given him to claim they are broke as fuck? Are you a worm in the belly of the Yee family? The parents don't need to use the gofundme page to give money to their son. LOL. That medium is for the public. Your line of reasoning very buay kan. That is why you're in sinkapore and Amos has the chance to live in US. Melissa Chen is getting him a pro bono lawyer. He only needs money when he's getting settled; for rent, food and car (a used car can get for $2k)

Amos will definitely get his asylum. A ex Singaporean who successfully got asylum in US gopalan nair also agreed with me and we both know the US system. His parents definitely helped him with the costs of flying to Chicago. Paying $2k for his community college fees is also sup sup soi. Probably the parents are also gian; after Amos becomes citizen he can petition them over. Woo Hoo.

Last edited:

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal
ay is a genius child prodigy, therefore everyone should not worry that he will be poor :smile: it is a truism that genius child prodigies will do well on their own.
No one except the sycophants of PAP are worried of how he will survive except those trying to scare and discourage sinkies from rebeling against the PAP.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh I see thanks for your rant. How do you know how much money his parents have passed to him? Are you a worm in the belly of the Yee family? The parents don't need to use the gofundme page to give money to their son. LOL. That medium is for the public. Your line of reasoning very buay kan. That is why you're in sinkapore and Amos has the chance to live in US.

Amos will definitely get his asylum. A ex Singaporean who successfully got asylum in US gopalan nair also agreed with me and we both know the US system. His parents definitely helped him with the costs of flying to Chicago. Paying $2k for his community college fees is also sup sup soi. Probably the parents are also gian; after Amos becomes citizen he can petition them over. Woo Hoo.

so why isnt he begging from his parents instead of beggin on indiegogo,if the money his parents gave him even made a significant impact at all,he wouldnt be on a crowdfunding site begging for 10k...his lifestyle up till now has been funded by his doners,how much is that 30k?50k?milking a public cause and sympathy for his own enjoyment.....while fulfilling his urges of being a attention whore.

look at his crowdfunding page,yesterday he had 46 doners who donated a total of $1311.....today he has 50 doners who donated $2077.obviously somebody donated a whole lot just to make the figure look better,artificial inflation.i wonder who are the 4 jokers who donated a total of $700.just like the stupid president charity show when they only raised like 1/4th of the target and suddenly in the last 15 minutes of the show,government glcs and companies start phoning in and donating millions.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
so why isnt he begging from his parents instead of beggin on indiegogo,if the money his parents gave him even made a significant impact at all,he wouldnt be on a crowdfunding site begging for 10k...his lifestyle up till now has been funded by his doners,how much is that 30k?50k?milking a public cause and sympathy for his own enjoyment.....while fulfilling his urges of being a attention whore.

look at his crowdfunding page,yesterday he had 46 doners who donated a total of $1311.....today he has 50 doners who donated $2077.obviously somebody donated a whole lot just to make the figure look better,artificial inflation.i wonder who are the 4 jokers who donated a total of $700.just like the stupid president charity show when they only raised like 1/4th of the target and suddenly in the last 15 minutes of the show,government glcs and companies start phoning in and donating millions.

Same old shit by ball-less sinkie losers.. When people got the balls to do things and get its reward from having balls..

You will see ball-less sinkie shit like you to try hard to justify your ball-lessness.. Amos will get his green card.. What can u do.. U can only suck your own pathetic sinkie dick. Wahahaha

Last edited:

ramai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah and good old amos is still relying on crowd-sourced funds instead of relying on himself. What a ripoff.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Same old shit by ball-less sinkie losers.. When people got the balls to do things and get its reward from having balls..

You will see ball-less sinkie shit like you to try hard to justify your ball-lessness.. Amos will get his green card.. What can u do.. U can only suck your own pathetic sinkie dick. Wahahaha

You should ask breadtalk to sell Ay balls bread as ay is selling his balls for money too. :wink:
Something like this got lampar ji bread.

Cassava-Coconut-Bread-Balls-h.jpg

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PAP members ....Amos is a pain and keeping him in the US would be good for the PAP.