• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Good Old Amos Yee

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone who donates to amos is no fool.
attachment.php

Oh "wise" one, may I ask, how much money have YOU donated to Amos Yee so far? :confused:
And you may include your donations starting from 2015 (nearly two years ago), if you wish. :wink:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 09c211f90759aee0b3d05a46800fda3f.jpg
    09c211f90759aee0b3d05a46800fda3f.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 825
  • 2b0e9673d8debb257b4f00d559aa1c5e.jpg
    2b0e9673d8debb257b4f00d559aa1c5e.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 1,283
Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
People can do their part to support him, especially those who despise the PAP.

As more people come to support him, the amount will surely grow. It is always small in the beginning.

I know of a guy who helped amos, only to end up getting falsely accused of molesting him. You want amos to accuse you of molesting him?

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know of a guy who helped amos, only to end up getting falsely accused of molesting him. You want amos to accuse you of molesting him?

That guy is a sinkie loser, that is why Amos dislike him.. No intelligent human being will like a sinkie loser.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least have the decency to go work for a couple months or a year before u decide to go on a wild goose chase for asylum.u expect the public to fund ur holiday again just like the previous ones?Did this guy even plan for anything before running off?Even when a person awol from ns,they usually have a couple months of build up and taking steps and preparations and prolonging before taking the plunge and pulling the trigger.

Even if u don't know the outcome of ur asylum,at least plan for the things that u can control like the financial aspects,have a large enough financial cushion as possible 6 to 12 months.in case u need to become a illegal immigrant and find a job.prepare a overseas bank account and a Bitcoin wallet.this guy landed in USA with $1000 in his bank wtf,I wasn't sure I could last in Australia 2 months with $2000 so I upped my cushion to $4000,even then it was a pretty tight squeeze I was even homeless for a couple of days in the winter just to make things work and beg parents for some money and a flight home......Having no money and being in a foreign country is absolute hell.

I never went to Australia again without at least 2k a month living expenses,a backup debit card with a few thousand dollars and my Bitcoin and skrill online wallet if I needed a backup emergency few hundred bucks.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least have the decency to go work for a couple months or a year before u decide to go on a wild goose chase for asylum.u expect the public to fund ur holiday again just like the previous ones?Did this guy even plan for anything before running off?Even when a person awol from ns,they usually have a couple months of build up and taking steps and preparations and prolonging before taking the plunge and pulling the trigger.

Even if u don't know the outcome of ur asylum,at least plan for the things that u can control like the financial aspects,have a large enough financial cushion as possible 6 to 12 months.in case u need to become a illegal immigrant and find a job.prepare a overseas bank account and a Bitcoin wallet.this guy landed in USA with $1000 in his bank wtf,I wasn't sure I could last in Australia 2 months with $2000 so I upped my cushion to $4000,even then it was a pretty tight squeeze I was even homeless for a couple of days in the winter just to make things work and beg parents for some money and a flight home......Having no money and being in a foreign country is absolute hell.

I never went to Australia again without at least 2k a month living expenses,a backup debit card with a few thousand dollars and my Bitcoin and skrill online wallet if I needed a backup emergency few hundred bucks.

mediocre ability do like you,

exceptional ability do like Amos.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal

You sound very sinkie to me leh :smile:

Let me guess...you are a civil serpent ?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You sound very sinkie to me leh :smile:

Let me guess...you are a civil serpent ?

I was only 22 and a poor kid that just ord,sorry lah OK,not like u guys can go globe trotting first class SIA everywhere.Not like sbf bros all the towkay and tycoons.

Last edited:

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was only 22 and a poor kid that just ord,sorry lah OK,not like u guys can go globe trotting first class SIA everywhere.Not like saf bros all the towkay and tycoons.

By your own admission, you shouldn't expect Amos to adopt your survival formula.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By your own admission, you shouldn't expect Amos to adopt your survival formula.

its just experience u know?doesnt hurt to learn a little from those who went before u,no matter how little or insignificant....but then again theres one thing more effective and that is experiencing it yourself,nothing like cold hard reality sucker punching you in the guts when u least expect it and have no clue and ignorance.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the PAP wants to get rid of Amos for good, they should donate to his fund.

thats job for stupid sinkies......PAP aint gonna waste another dollar on that deadbeat.....assuming stupid sinkies have money unlike loser tonychat who apparently have not donated anything to his idol whose account stands at a pathetic $561.