• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Good Old Amos Yee

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello friends?

Yes I am still in American jail. This post is written by me but posted by Melissa Chen, a friend that I've been speaking with daily on the jail phone to organize the media campaign to call for my release, generating as much attention and emotion from my time in jail that most of you are probably familiar from yours truly. If you haven't already, you should follow Melissa's Facebook account - she's been an absolute pleasure to work with.

Anyways like all previous instances in a cell, my time in America has been fine. In fact American jail is far better than Singaporean jail, my gosh. Instead of one empty cell with two cell mates that you are trapped in for 90% of the time, in American jail there is a common area with books, board games and a TV. There are up to 10 people to talk to and the food is sumptuous; there has been cake almost every day. I've been so used to the very important and fun activities of exploring my mind and talking to myself that I literally have not felt a single bored moment in this jail. It's quite amazing and I am surprised too. Of course the Singapore government-run mass media is going to portray like I am being tortured inside to create fear amongst Singaporeans, scaring them into not criticizing the government, engaging human rights activism that can benefit society, and instead, continue leading their selfish, mundane lives.

Do not be fooled, it is perfectly legal to criticize the government, Wake Up, Singapore does it, The Online Citizen SG does it. Fuck fear, we're going to highlight that Singapore is one of the unhappiest countries in the world, we're going to highlight the country's 30% poverty rate, and we're going to highlight that Lee Kuan Yew, Singapore's acclaimed dictator, imprisoned Chia Thye Poh for 32 years for engaging in a non-violent protest calling for fair elections (and no that was not necessary at the time to ensure Singapore's peace and economic growth, you fucking pieces of shit). The people will not be in fear. The people will not be silenced. The people will voice their dissent. The people will rise.

I feel that the two articles published by high profile international news outlets misrepresented my views. We've decided to just turn down all exclusive interviews for now. Any reporter who wants an interview, private message Melissa Chen on Facebook sending interview questions. I'll give my answer or opinion in a Facebook post where there is crystal clear evidence if you ever misrepresent me. If you did write an article about me accurately, motivating people to call for my release, thank you so much for your help.

Coming to America came at a pretty large expense, I think I'm left with ~$1,000 in my bank account. So it will be a bit of a struggle if I only have that amount.

My friend Nina Paley has kindly set up a relocation fund to aid in travel expenses for my legal team (who are working pro bono) and in the transition to a life here in the US:
https://www.gofundme.com/amos-yee-relocation-fund

You'd also probably want to donate to express a sign of resistance to issue a firm and resilient "fuck you" to the Singapore government because I'm telling you, Lee Hsien Loong (Singapore's current dictator) will probably be very upset that I'm making money highlighting Singapore's barbaric anti-free speech laws. Donate perhaps $5, maybe $10 at least, maybe more? It is probably be worth the cost of a meal or two to help me settle in America and to show disdain for Singapore's anti free speech laws, surely?

I look forward to coming out soon to see all your lovely comments and meeting my dear American friends. I'm now able to criticize ideas freely and it will be wonderful, wonderful! Thank you all so much for your support. Take care everybody, and have a very nice day!

Link to Amos's facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/amosyeebanana/posts/1335954663117801

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello friends?

Yes I am still in American jail. This post is written by me but posted by Melissa Chen, a friend that I've been speaking with daily on the jail phone to organize the media campaign to call for my release, generating as much attention and emotion from my time in jail that most of you are probably familiar from yours truly. If you haven't already, you should follow Melissa's Facebook account - she's been an absolute pleasure to work with.

Anyways like all previous instances in a cell, my time in America has been fine. In fact American jail is far better than Singaporean jail, my gosh. Instead of one empty cell with two cell mates that you are trapped in for 90% of the time, in American jail there is a common area with books, board games and a TV. There are up to 10 people to talk to and the food is sumptuous; there has been cake almost every day. I've been so used to the very important and fun activities of exploring my mind and talking to myself that I literally have not felt a single bored moment in this jail. It's quite amazing and I am surprised too. Of course the Singapore government-run mass media is going to portray like I am being tortured inside to create fear amongst Singaporeans, scaring them into not criticizing the government, engaging human rights activism that can benefit society, and instead, continue leading their selfish, mundane lives.

Do not be fooled, it is perfectly legal to criticize the government, Wake Up, Singapore does it, The Online Citizen SG does it. Fuck fear, we're going to highlight that Singapore is one of the unhappiest countries in the world, we're going to highlight the country's 30% poverty rate, and we're going to highlight that Lee Kuan Yew, Singapore's acclaimed dictator, imprisoned Chia Thye Poh for 32 years for engaging in a non-violent protest calling for fair elections (and no that was not necessary at the time to ensure Singapore's peace and economic growth, you fucking pieces of shit). The people will not be in fear. The people will not be silenced. The people will voice their dissent. The people will rise.

I feel that the two articles published by high profile international news outlets misrepresented my views. We've decided to just turn down all exclusive interviews for now. Any reporter who wants an interview, private message Melissa Chen on Facebook sending interview questions. I'll give my answer or opinion in a Facebook post where there is crystal clear evidence if you ever misrepresent me. If you did write an article about me accurately, motivating people to call for my release, thank you so much for your help.

Coming to America came at a pretty large expense, I think I'm left with ~$1,000 in my bank account. So it will be a bit of a struggle if I only have that amount.

My friend Nina Paley has kindly set up a relocation fund to aid in travel expenses for my legal team (who are working pro bono) and in the transition to a life here in the US:
https://www.gofundme.com/amos-yee-relocation-fund

You'd also probably want to donate to express a sign of resistance to issue a firm and resilient "fuck you" to the Singapore government because I'm telling you, Lee Hsien Loong (Singapore's current dictator) will probably be very upset that I'm making money highlighting Singapore's barbaric anti-free speech laws. Donate perhaps $5, maybe $10 at least, maybe more? It is probably be worth the cost of a meal or two to help me settle in America and to show disdain for Singapore's anti free speech laws, surely?

I look forward to coming out soon to see all your lovely comments and meeting my dear American friends. I'm now able to criticize ideas freely and it will be wonderful, wonderful! Thank you all so much for your support. Take care everybody, and have a very nice day!

Amos is excellent. Hope more Singaporeans are as discerning and as brave as Amos.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last checked, he has raised a grand sum of....$11 out of $10,000 so far.

People can do their part to support him, especially those who despise the PAP.

As more people come to support him, the amount will surely grow. It is always small in the beginning.

Last edited:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amos is excellent. Hope more Singaporeans are as discerning and as brave as Amos.

From this quote:

It proves that Sinkieland is a fucking low life 3rd world citizenry country.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last checked, he has raised a grand sum of....$11 out of $10,000 so far.

People can do their part to support him, especially those who despise the PAP.

As more people come to support him, the amount will surely grow. It is always small in the beginning.

The amount has grown to $61 at the very current moment of this posting.. IT GROWS in less than 30 mins.

Amos Yee Relocation Fund, Pls donate generously: https://www.gofundme.com/amos-yee-relocation-fund

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
He asked for donations suggesting he needed $30k to fight the case in Singapore and his mother set up the account. He instead pleaded guilty and did not provide account details. Again he is calling for donations claiming that he has $1k left.

If he has nothing to hide he would have published his donations that he received in the past. After the first donation drive that led to his first set of conviction he traveled to HK and Australia on a lark.

His family is reasonably well off and not exactly in the dog house.

Then again there there are enough gullible people and so why not. Believe me he would exceed the target very comfortably.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm sure there are Sporeans & ex-Sporeans who will be happy to give Amos some $. They are not all gullible but understand how unfair the system is in Spore under the PAP.

Whats a few dollars if it will help embarrass LHL & his cronies?

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
He asked for donations suggesting he needed $30k to fight the case in Singapore and his mother set up the account. He instead pleaded guilty and did not provide account details. Again he is calling for donations claiming that he has $1k left.

If he has nothing to hide he would have published his donations that he received in the past. After the first donation drive that led to his first set of conviction he traveled to HK and Australia on a lark.

His family is reasonably well off and not exactly in the dog house.

Then again there there are enough gullible people and so why not. Believe me he would exceed the target very comfortably.

You got balls to go against the PAP or not. it is easy to post crap in the forum. Anyone can do that.

Do something concrete and show the world how it is to be done if you are so bend on correcting the wrong. What a pathetic sinkie shit loser.

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
You got balls to go against the PAP or not. it is easy to post crap in the forum. Anyone can do that.

Do something concrete and show the world how it is to be done if you are so bend to correct the wrong. What a pathetic sinkie shit loser.

Amos is a hero. He made a fool of LHL and PAP

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm sure there are Sporeans & ex-Sporeans who will be happy to give Amos some $. They are not all gullible but understand how unfair the system is in Spore under the PAP.

Exactly... how convenient.. Thanks Amos..

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

What he is doing is to disgrace Lee Hsien Loong. How lovely is that??? wahahhahah

A full grown adult getting screwed in the ass by a teenager. isn't that great?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
What he is doing is to disgrace Lee Hsien Loong. How lovely is that??? wahahhahah

Yes...that is why many are cheering him and supporting amos

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish to request to all Amos supporters and, PAP and Lee Hsien Loong haters to get his story and donation link viral so that more can come forward to donate.

Facebook, twitter, youtube, etc... international donation will come in soon too if i am not wrong.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

we need an unpolished gem and brave one like amos to fix lhl