• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Mudland's healthcare is one of the best

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow. Not cheap per session. :(

How much a carton of 12 Barney eggs cost?

http://www.natures-glory.com/fresh-organics-poultry-eggs-meat-others.asp
$13.30/dozen for Barneys eggs
$9.80/10 for Farmer Brown eggs

FYI NTUC is selling Farmer Brown eggs for $10.50 for a carton of 10. :eek:

EECP is really good. After a few sessions I really felt better. Over the years I've actually done 2X35 sessions.
It simulates the affects of doing strenous aerobics without the actual strain. Many people doze of while the EECP machine does the pumping.

In their KL clinic they had a patient from Bangladesh who had difficulty walking but after the EECP treatment, the patient was all smiles & walking without difficulty. For those with atherosclerosis I strongly recommend you try this treatment before you consider any surgical treatment.

FYI inserting 1 stent will cost you about $3,000 to $4,000 plus the cost of a hospital stay & medication AND there is a danger of death from rupture of a blood vessel or a allergc reaction from the dye. I knew someone who had several stents put in. One of the stents came lose & she had to have an operation to remove the stent.

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.natures-glory.com/fresh-organics-poultry-eggs-meat-others.asp
$13.30/dozen for Barneys eggs
$9.80/10 for Farmer Brown eggs

FYI NTUC is selling Farmer Brown eggs for $10.50 for a carton of 10. :eek:

EECP is really good. After a few sessions I really felt better. Over the years I've actually done 2X35 sessions.
It simulates the affects of doing strenous aerobics without the actual strain. Many people doze of while the EECP machine does the pumping.

In their KL clinic they had a patient from Bangladesh who had difficulty walking but after the EECP treatment, the patient was all smiles & walking without difficulty. For those with atherosclerosis I strongly recommend you try this treatment before you consider any surgical treatment.

FYI inserting 1 stent will cost you about $3,000 to $4,000 plus the cost of a hospital stay & medication AND there is a danger of death from rupture of a blood vessel or a allergc reaction from the dye. I knew someone who had several stents put in. One of the stents came lose & she had to have an operation to remove the stent.

For 70 session @ M$7900. Havent include chelation treatment yet. Really have to budget myself if i really want to go ahead with it. If only can be claimed fm medisave...:(

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For 70 session @ M$7900. Havent include chelation treatment yet. Really have to budget myself if i really want to go ahead with it. If only can be claimed fm medisave...:(

If you have to chose I recommend doing the EECP. In my case, I was suffering from atherosclerosis & felt much better after EECP.
You only have to do 35 sessions & the studies have shown the affects of the treatment lasts for years. I had my heart attack 10 years ago & did a second round of EECP after about 5 years because they offered me a deal :smile:

I'm not familar with your medical problem but what did the the doctor recommend?
With chelation you can spread the treatment e.g. once a month, every 2 months, ...

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you have to chose I recommend doing the EECP. In my case, I was suffering from atherosclerosis & felt much better after EECP.
You only have to do 35 sessions & the studies have shown the affects of the treatment lasts for years. I had my heart attack 10 years ago & did a second round of EECP after about 5 years because they offered me a deal :smile:

I'm not familar with your medical problem but what did the the doctor recommend?
With chelation you can spread the treatment e.g. once a month, every 2 months, ...

Dr recommend me to go for the Chelation treatment. 16 session. Twice a week

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dr recommend me to go for the Chelation treatment. 16 session. Twice a week

Then you probably don't have to do any EECP. It's going to be difficult to get to JB because so many people are going to JB now. I recommend going there early in the morning so that you can reach there by 9 am & finish by noon.

It won't be so bad because you can watch astro TV while you are receiving the intravenous med.

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then you probably don't have to do any EECP. It's going to be difficult to get to JB because so many people are going to JB now. I recommend going there early in the morning so that you can reach there by 9 am & finish by noon.

It won't be so bad because you can watch astro TV while you are receiving the intravenous med.

Yes. Need to beat the traffic.

Now that u are out of the treatment. How do u stay healthy? Beside light exercises, what kind of suppements are u taking? I bet cost u easily S$ a thousand plus:(

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes. Need to beat the traffic.

Now that u are out of the treatment. How do u stay healthy? Beside light exercises, what kind of suppements are u taking? I bet cost u easily S$ a thousand plus:(

Getting older so I'm experiencing all sorts of problems such as thinner skin, edema, lack of energy, .... So I've added fish collagen , diosmin complex, trying out honey with royal jelly/propolis/ & Ginseng, .... I'm also getting worried about bone density & started taking products like Healthy Bones +
Can't ignore my diabetes & that is why I also take things like Jarrow glucose optimizer, cinnamon, Omega 3, ...

There's a limit to the number of supplements I can take each day so probably take about 10 to 15 supplements per day. I usually take a core of specific products like multi-vitamins, a glucose optimizer, something for edema, heart health then I rotate the other products.

I've been able to avoid serious problems because I make sure to take some supplements each day. I do sometimes eat unhealthy hawker food but the urge is not as strong nowadays because I always feel the bad effects afterwards e.g. drowsy, bad taste in the mouth, constipation,... People don't realise that hawker food is not good for you until you've eaten properly & can compare before & after.

I do keep a supply of health snack bars handy when I have the munchies. Sometimes I make my own Almond milk & have the almond milk with buckwheat, sultana & granola. For variety I sometimes use oats milk from Cold Storage. I'm shopping more at Cold Storage now for the veggies than at NTUC because they have a greater choice of Australian veggies.

So I don't just consume supplements I also try to eat healthy.

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Getting older so I'm experiencing all sorts of problems such as thinner skin, edema, lack of energy, .... So I've added fish collagen , diosmin complex, trying out honey with royal jelly/propolis/ & Ginseng, .... I'm also getting worried about bone density & started taking products like Healthy Bones +
Can't ignore my diabetes & that is why I also take things like Jarrow glucose optimizer, cinnamon, Omega 3, ...

There's a limit to the number of supplements I can take each day so probably take about 10 to 15 supplements per day. I usually take a core of specific products like multi-vitamins, a glucose optimizer, something for edema, heart health then I rotate the other products.

I've been able to avoid serious problems because I make sure to take some supplements each day. I do sometimes eat unhealthy hawker food but the urge is not as strong nowadays because I always feel the bad effects afterwards e.g. drowsy, bad taste in the mouth, constipation,... People don't realise that hawker food is not good for you until you've eaten properly & can compare before & after.

I do keep a supply of health snack bars handy when I have the munchies. Sometimes I make my own Almond milk & have the almond milk with buckwheat, sultana & granola. For variety I sometimes use oats milk from Cold Storage. I'm shopping more at Cold Storage now for the veggies than at NTUC because they have a greater choice of Australian veggies.

So I don't just consume supplements I also try to eat healthy.

A loadful of supplements you took there. But most importantly the treatment works for you.

Most probably i may go for the chelation treatment. How i wish those needles can be replaced by taking pills instead. :(

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A loadful of supplements you took there. But most importantly the treatment works for you.

Most probably i may go for the chelation treatment. How i wish those needles can be replaced by taking pills instead. :(

There are chelation pills available but don't know how effective they are because I've only read about IV chelation version. Sporeans are actually lucky that they can go to JB to get IV chelation treatment because doing it in Spore is more expensive & is very political.

I make sure to take something everyday because I'm getting older & more vulnerable. There are just too many potential health problems we all face in Spore. The things I take are not limited to just pills. I am also taking organic honey, royal jelly, propolis, ceylon cinnamon powder, raw ginger, juices, ...

I'm also taking meal replacement products mixed with oat milk or almond milk for brunch. This is to make sure that I start the day with a proper meal .
May sound extreme, but in my case I have to make up for my earlier years of a poor diet that led to a heart attack. Too much hawker food & sugared fizzy pop drinks.