• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Who is Xi Jinping?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
In one of his later Official visits to Beijing, Old Man asked to meet their chosen successor to Hu Jintao before the World came to be aware. The Chinese in turn suggested that Singapore bring's in their own designated successor to LHL for the meeting. Teo Chee Head who was then the Minister of Defence and hosting an Asean Defence Chiefs meeting in Singapore for 3 days was asked to fly immediately to Beijing. He excused himself took the redeye, met Xi Jinping, the old man and selected members of the leadership and flew back to Singapore to carry on with the last day of the meeting with the Asean Chiefs.

i was there, there were 2 pairs of eyes, i can attest to it.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i agree,as much as im pro China,who is Xi Jinping really?i have yet to hear a single opinion from him or see him slice his opponents open with his wit and intelligence like the blade of blade the daywalker's blade.he has less personality than a dead guy wearing a v for vendetta's mask.

for all we know xi jinping could just be a puppet of the communist party,a borg,part of a hive mind,just like agent smith assimilating each and everyone in the matrix until each and everyone are one and the same.The PRC are a supervirus with only one goal,the

[video=youtube;WZEJ4OJTgg8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZEJ4OJTgg8[/video]

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This despot dictator wannabe Xi Jinping will be deposed. If not, China is set for another disastrous cultural revolution.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've left the service for quite some time.
This piece resonates with my experience of dealing with the Chinese.

https://aeon.co/essays/what-chinese-corner-cutting-reveals-about-modernity

My concern is that with their population mass, such attitudes will spread to the detriment of mankind.

You mean like what is already happening to Spore?

The PAP is buying all these substandard items e.g. cracked MRT trains, poor quality elevators,... They are now also using cheap PRC contractors who will probably cut corners. They have been quiet about the increasing reports of pieces of buildings falling off in Spore.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Back to the Ming Dynasty era. Pay tributes to China!.....

While in school I learned that during the travels of Admiral Cheng Ho the malay kingdoms in this regions agreed to send China the "Bunga emas" as tribute.

Never did find out what a bunga emas looked like ?

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
While in school I learned that during the travels of Admiral Cheng Ho the malay kingdoms in this regions agreed to send China the "Bunga emas" as tribute.

It is a gold leaf tree: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-zxrzJQv3vaU/VRBHYNDa7dI/AAAAAAAAjOY/dz0Wof3p-fU/s1600/image026.jpg

What China lacks is precious metals. The lower reaches of Mekong down to Malay Peninsula has heaps of that (gold, silver, tin).

Native men and women in the days of the Hindu kingdoms (Malays and Khmers) were topless, breast fully exposed, only wearing sarong.

However the artistocrats will deck their upper bodies with gold and silver chains and rings. It was adopted from the Hindu Indians.

This was described by various Chinese dipomats and can be seen from the everyday life murals at Angkor Wat.

The northern Malay sultanates also presented such kind of tributes to the Siamese court.

Now you can just go to any goldsmiths for such home decor struck in gold. Then "pay tribute" to your Ah Tiong business partner ^_^. They prefer it this way as no money is transacted.

Last edited:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The Bunga Emas was a periodic tribute from the Malay states to Ayutthaya Kingdom and later to the Ramas but not to the chinks

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is a gold leaf tree: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-zxrzJQv3vaU/VRBHYNDa7dI/AAAAAAAAjOY/dz0Wof3p-fU/s1600/image026.jpg

What China lacks is precious metals. The lower reaches of Mekong down to Malay Peninsula has heaps of that (gold, silver, tin).

Native men and women in the days of the Hindu kingdoms (Malays and Khmers) were topless, breast fully exposed, only wearing sarong.

However the artistocrats will deck their upper bodies with gold and silver chains and rings. It was adopted from the Hindu Indians.

This was described by various Chinese dipomats and can be seen from the everyday life murals at Angkor Wat.

The northern Malay sultanates also presented such kind of tributes to the Siamese court.

Now you can just go to any goldsmiths for such home decor struck in gold. Then "pay tribute" to your Ah Tiong business partner ^_^. They prefer it this way as no money is transacted.

do you mean like this miniaturized gold tree in a museam?

IMG_3835.JPG

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Bunga Emas was a periodic tribute from the Malay states to Ayutthaya Kingdom and later to the Ramas but not to the chinks

I am quite certain the Malay kingdoms did not try to send local chiobus as tribute to the Emperors.

Apparently the Chinese merchants (who go to South East Asia to trade) found the local women to be "easy".

This was actually recorded by a Chinese Diplomat from Mongol Yuan Dynasty to Khmer Empire and lived in Angkor Wat:

Natives:- coarse people, ugly and deeply sunburned.

Women aged very quickly. Doubtlessly due to young marriages and too early pregnancies. Cambodian women of twenty or thirty years would be aged as a Chinese women twenty years older.

The Cambodian women are highly sexed. One or two days after giving birth to a child they are ready for intercourse: if a husband is not responsive he will be discarded. When a husband is called away on matters of business, they endure his absence for a while; but if he is gone as much as ten days, the wife is apt to say: 'I am no ghost; how can I be expected to sleep alone?'. Though (...) it is said some of them remain faithful.

Not trying to be racist ok ... :smile:

Last edited:

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
2019 IS THE DEADLINE!!!!!!!
Almighty God Allah Yahuah (Yahweh, Jehovah) will destroy Communist China CCP by 2019, the deadline of God
上帝御和華將在2019摧毀中國共產黨.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am quite certain the Malay kingdoms did not try to send local chiobus as tribute to the Emperors.

Apparently the Chinese merchants (who go to South East Asia to trade) found the local women to be "easy".

This was actually recorded by a Chinese Diplomat from Mongol Yuan Dynasty to Khmer Empire and lived in Angkor Wat:

Natives:- coarse people, ugly and deeply sunburned.

Women aged very quickly. Doubtlessly due to young marriages and too early pregnancies. Cambodian women of twenty or thirty years would be aged as a Chinese women twenty years older.

The Cambodian women are highly sexed. One or two days after giving birth to a child they are ready for intercourse: if a husband is not responsive he will be discarded. When a husband is called away on matters of business, they endure his absence for a while; but if he is gone as much as ten days, the wife is apt to say: 'I am no ghost; how can I be expected to sleep alone?'. Though (...) it is said some of them remain faithful.

Not trying to be racist ok ... :smile:

the emperor was stuck in his palace with his 三千佳丽 harem

2012090517285842813977.jpg

the travelling merchants developed a taste for brown sugah, come on they did and that is how the Babas came about

Last edited:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
2019 IS THE DEADLINE!!!!!!!
Almighty God Allah Yahuah (Yahweh, Jehovah) will destroy Communist China CCP by 2019, the deadline of God
上帝御和華將在2019摧毀中國共產黨.

Faster can? Your magic father damn fucking slow. I want the whores to go back and prosper in Dongguang and in the open again

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
the emperor was stuck in his palace with his 三千佳丽 harem

the travelling merchants developed a taste for brown sugah, come on they did and that is how the Babas came about

I was pointing to this observation recorded 1000 years ago that the South East Asian native women are quite horny, have early pregnancies, children fathered by different men, etc.

Hmmm ... sounds like have not change much.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I was pointing to this observation recorded 1000 years ago that the South East Asian native women are quite horny, have early pregnancies, children fathered by different men, etc.

Hmmm ... sounds like have not change much.

damn straight