• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious AhTiongDk!!! Destroyed his e-scooter to resist LTA confiscation and destroy evidence!

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: AhTiongDk!!! Destroyed his e-scooter to resist LTA confiscation and destroy evide

AhTiongDK kept said he don't it anymore.

[video=youtube;BsQuYivoA1w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsQuYivoA1w[/video]

[video=youtube;f9CVLOMdbms]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9CVLOMdbms[/video]

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: AhTiongDk!!! Destroyed his e-scooter to resist LTA confiscation and destroy evide

What do you expect from vile chinks?

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shouldn't this guy be arrested for obstruction of duty and damaging govt property, i.e., the road, beside illegally riding the escooter?

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shouldn't this guy be arrested for obstruction of duty and damaging govt property, i.e., the road, beside illegally riding the escooter?

LTA Sunconner has no power to arrest one, still must call poodle to arrest . So is the whole objective enforcement or simply job creation and retention within the circle/

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

No lah, its their culture - stand naked in middle of the road, lying on the road in he middle of traffic when they have a dispute, throw tantrum in pubic when they are late for flight and the plane has taken off, throw hot water or steam noodles at cabin crew when not happy, never declare anything at customs and then argue and again throw tantrum, etc etc etc.

If it was Thai, Japanese, Vietnamese, Korean or for that matter any other race we would all be shocked and surprised and probably think the person had gone mad.

I suspect the e-scooter was a stolen item.

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

No lah, its their culture - stand naked in middle of the road, lying on the road in he middle of traffic when they have a dispute, throw tantrum in pubic when they are late for flight and the plane has taken off, throw hot water or steam noodles at cabin crew when asked to begin, etc etc etc.

If it was Thai, Japanese, Vietnamese, Korean or for that matter any other race we would all be shocked and surprised and probably think the person had gone mad.

Agree...bad chinese culture and upbringing

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

No lah, its their culture - stand naked in middle of the road, lying on the road in he middle of traffic when they have a dispute, throw tantrum in pubic when they are late for flight and the plane has taken off, throw hot water or steam noodles at cabin crew when not happy, never declare anything at customs and then argue and again throw tantrum, etc etc etc.

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. It is in our chink race and culture to throw tantrums, argue and fight when we are in the wrong.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

In video released by Mr Mohd Ali, a man has been caught on camera resisting the confiscation of his e-scooter by repeatedly smashing it on the ground, refusing to turn his e-scooter in to what looks like a Land Transport Authority officer in uniform. https://www.facebook.com/muhammad610/posts/10154669591410090

we should promote this feller to Major General send him to HK and take care of the terrex and smash them to pieces...... if he can find them

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What about littering? In future, the enforcement party needs to include:
  • LTA enforcers
  • ENV officers (to issue littering, spitting, and other summonses)
  • Gurkha Contingent, in case the offender decides to get violent.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

• LTA enforcers

Decases ago I actually witnessed a lone ENV officer "asking" for a persons IC because he wanted to issue them a summons for littering :eek:
This was before the doors were opened to the 3rd world masses & back then I wondered why the culprit didn't just run away?

Back then many Sporeans were young & could run you know :smile:

Now there are many uncooperative foreigners out there. Even armed policemen are afraid. So what do they expect the unarmed ENV, LTA,... to do :confused:

jw5

Loyal

• LTA enforcers

Don't forget someone from IMDA to make the video. :biggrin:

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal

Now there are many uncooperative foreigners out there. Even armed policemen are afraid. So what do they expect the unarmed ENV, LTA,... to do :confused:

They are afraid to waste time write report. I work near funan. Before Funan was demolished, there were many jaywalkers between Peninsula Plaza and Funan at Coleman Street's junction. I always see enforcers there, very easy to harvest jaywalkers. Like netting a big school of fish (jaywalkers), the enforcers usually selectively to go up the locals instead of the AhTiongs or foreigners. Very biased.

If you see an jaywalking enforcer at work, just hang around for a while and monitor how they work. I have seen my fair share.
Locals are easier targets to collect fines.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They are afraid to waste time write report. I work near funan. Before Funan was demolished, there were many jaywalkers between Peninsula Plaza and Funan at Coleman Street's junction. I always see enforcers there, very easy to harvest jaywalkers. Like netting a big school of fish (jaywalkers), the enforcers usually selectively to go up the locals instead of the AhTiongs or foreigners. Very biased.

If you see an jaywalking enforcer at work, just hang around for a while and monitor how they work. I have seen my fair share. Locals are easier targets to collect fines.
not only easier, the locals will ask whether they can pay by atm, axa, cheque, giro or at post office :p

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

In video released by Mr Mohd Ali, a man has been caught on camera resisting the confiscation of his e-scooter by repeatedly smashing it on the ground, refusing to turn his e-scooter in to what looks like a Land Transport Authority officer in uniform. https://www.facebook.com/muhammad610/posts/10154669591410090

Wah! Such scooters cost more than $500 each. Wealthy PRC?

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wah! Such scooters cost more than $500 each. Wealthy PRC?

He was wearing a counterfeit LV tee-shirt.
Louis Vuitton Malletier should also sue him.