• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Mudland is one of world's best place to retire

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
when did he say that he uses his father's money?
If you cannot get any evidence on him using his father's money. that means i can say that you are slandering him.
i never come across a post you are saying that you get money from your father.
Precisely! I challenge anyone (not just Wangfeng) to quote any of my posts (including posts by my suspected clones) in which I ever said such a thing. :wink:

And even if I did, it only proves that I said it; it does not necessarily prove that it's true in real life, right? :wink:
In any case, I have never posted such a thing in this forum or any other forum. :smile:

Furthermore, even if I've ever said such a thing to Wangfeng, clone of the "great":
sammyboy.com/member.php?89736-AhMeng
in private and even if it's true in real life, how long ago was that? :wink:
Maybe I've already found a job (at least a part-time one) before Wangfeng even started attacking me back in August last year (2016), right? :wink:
But obviously, I don't have to inform him or anyone else whether or not I've really found any job, right? :wink:

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am curious to know why that moron keep saying that on his every reply to your post. This is weird.
Because AhMeng is very angry that I've exposed him as a vain and malicious hypocrite and troll, ever since he started using:
sammyboy.com/member.php?116025-Joanne
yet another "female "clone of his even "greater":
sammyboy.com/member.php?63168-FTalent
or "Jane", who was notorious in late 2012 (over four years ago) for:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?136354-My-View-as-a-Foreigner-woriking-in-Singapore
to troll all of us in August last year (2016), remember? :wink:

In my opinion, he's just as bad as ginfreely (i.e. outright hating anyone who disagrees with him, resulting in him using certain kinds of monikers, such as KopiMeng and FattyBomBom in the past, to troll all his sammyboy.com enemies whenever he is in the mood and has nothing better to do), which is probably why he tried to support ginfreely against me last month, even though he initially trolled her back in August in several threads, such as:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?234447-SBF-raid-going-on&p=2502016#post2502016
just because she attacked "Joanne" in one or more of "her" threads (which was partially based on the real-life personae of a few of his real-life ex-wife and ex-girlfriends, who were emotionally hurt by him because he obviously used to like them initially).

Basically, he's fickle-minded, i.e. he supports or attacks anyone (including even his friends or "friends", whether male or female, online or in real life) depending on his mood. :(

That is why he also used another "foreign talent" clone of his:
sammyboy.com/member.php?106980-balapundek
to attack ginfreely last month, simply because he's a hypocrite, who likes to use different clones to attack different enemies, and also because he probably wanted to portray himself (as Wangfeng) to ginfreely as a "changed-for-the-better" man (in order to "charm" her, just like how he used to charm the real-life "Claire" to seduce her into having sex with him, even though she initially hated him, which was why he registered that "Claire" account in late 2015 to imitate part of her real-life persona to troll us back then), who no longer wanted to attack ginfreely anymore, but instead wanted to become "friends" with her by supporting her, in order to gain her support to attack his sammyboy.com enemies, starting with me and chootchiew, who happen to be ginfreely's and AhMeng's common enemies.

He will not reply you on this. :biggrin:
Once again, you're wrong! :p

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let him answer. He says he is a true Christian. See if he admits.
No guts to answer and tell the truth? So you are not a true Christian after all. oIo
Unless I'm mistaken, Leongsam does not allow religious, especially staunch Christian, posts in the Courtyard sub-forum, right? :wink:
Or is your intention to get me banned? :wink:
If yes, and if it really happens in the future (which I do not fear), then I'll probably never return to this forum again, especially since you have asked/pressured me to commit suicide several times, right? :wink:

As long as I'm able to, I'll continue posting for the sake of certain online friends, and also to remind everyone that the Earth is indeed flat and stationary simply by the presence of my moniker ("flatearther"), without needing to bump up that famous thread of mine, which is obviously a simple tactic that I suspect you and at least a few others are already aware of, right? :p

Last edited: