• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Lao Fu Zi 老夫子 creator died at the age of 93

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have fond memories reading 老夫子Lao Fu Zi comics at the barber shop when I was a boy. RIP Mr Wong!

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...fonso-wong-dies-at-the-age-of-93/3410138.html

alfonso-wong-data.jpg

20170103_LAO_FU_ZI_SCREEN_CAPTURE_01.png

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember 老夫子 always have niggers with long curly hair from back view that look like chio bu :biggrin:

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually 老夫子 is copy from a china comic guy 朋弟。the comic is also call 《老夫子》、《老白薯》

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually 老夫子 is copy from a china comic guy 朋弟。the comic is also call 《老夫子》、《老白薯》

Now wonder young time I heard this canto rap.

Lou fu ji, hai dai seng yan
Kui mat yie tou hai kah kerr