• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Where is the best place to buy good Chinese fishes

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dear brothers and sisters

please let me know where is the best place to buy good chinese fishes such as white pomfret and threadfin.
please share info with me

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
dear brothers and sisters

please let me know where is the best place to buy good chinese fishes such as white pomfret and threadfin.
please share info with me

opposition ward can or not?

Search Results:-
Hainanese Village Centre (Lorong Ah Soo Market)
105 Hougang Ave 1, Singapore 530105

Article: The Fishmongers of Lor Ah Soo (Hainanese Village) Wet Market
http://ieatishootipost.sg/the-fishm...market-willthere-be-wet-markets-in-the-future

not cheap, just very fresh if u go early in morning.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
are u in australia?
i am in Singapore
Australia fishes are much cheaper than Singapore.
Its fish and chip portion is very huge!!! worth the money.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
are u in australia?
i am in Singapore
Australia fishes are much cheaper than Singapore.
Its fish and chip portion is very huge!!! worth the money.

Fish n chips here use cheap/frozen fish. I can get a big pack of frozen fish from aldi supermarket very cheap. One type is basa, another cant remember, check next time. These frozen fish are so cheap I didn't dare to buy. I don't eat fish n chips anymore here after realizing the fish they could possibly use.

Potatoes are cheap, raw ones 2kg can get at $3 and below. Frozen cut fries can get at $2.50 for 1kg.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
i find the seafood in TPY lorong 1 are better in range and prices.

for batang n threadfin n prawns, i prefer mustaffa

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fish n chips here use cheap/frozen fish. I can get a big pack of frozen fish from aldi supermarket very cheap. One type is basa, another cant remember, check next time. These frozen fish are so cheap I didn't dare to buy. I don't eat fish n chips anymore here after realizing the fish they could possibly use.

Potatoes are cheap, raw ones 2kg can get at $3 and below. Frozen cut fries can get at $2.50 for 1kg.

Basa fish is from Mekong river ...full of pollutants in them.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the reason, may i know?

Wild Sea bass is superior. But noticed the super cheap price of local sea-bass? A local sea bass business owner wun eat his own cultured fish.

Farmed Saltwater Sea Bass is like farmed Freshwater catfish (sold as suchi or dory). Globally, Sea Bass is like a miracle aquaculture product through extensive use of Chemicals and artificial pheromones are used in the breeding, and their ability to survive in slightly more polluted waters that coral reefs can't survive (higher dioxins), eg major shipping passageways.