• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Many PAP Members and Cronies Dont End Well

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Wee Toon Boon, Minister of State - jailed for corruption
2. Teh Cheang Wan, Minister of National Development - committed suicide due to corruption allegations
3. Phey Yew Kok, NTUC Sec Gen - jailed
4. Khaw Boon Wan, Minister - heart by pass
5. Lee Yi Shyan, Minister of State - mini stroke
6. Heng Swee Keat, Minister - stroke
7. Tan Chuan Jin, Minister - TB
8. Devan Nair, President - persecuted and exiled?
9. Charles Chong, higher mortal - liver sickness
10. Michael Palmer, resigned in disgrace after illegally enjoying Laura Ong
11. David Ong, MP - resigned in disgrace after tasting Wendy Lim
12. GCT, PM - Embarrassed by kamikazi newbie Nicole Seah at GE 2011
13. Tony Tan, DPM - Hurt by Singaporean electors when he got an embarrassing 35% during PE 2011
14. TT Durai, crony - jailed for misuse of funds
15. Ng Boon Gay, crony - embarrassed and sacked after enjoying Cecilia Sue
16. Peter Lim, crony - jailed for humiliating Angie Pang
17. Lee Hsien Loong, PM - suffered lymphoma and prostrate cancer. Fainted in an air con hall

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moral of the story is "karma is a bitch". So pap must honour and respect every singaporean regardless whether he is poor, sick, aged or is a lesser mortal. Every Singaporean is a SG's child and deserves respect, not humiliation

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah some of them even died , poor things.

1. Lee Kuan Yew
2. Goh Keng Swee
3. S. Rajaratnam
4. E.W. Barker

and the list goes on. Perhaps if they didn't do any bad things they would have lived forever.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The pap's woe story is still ongoing and being written.

Every pap member or crony must know when to retire gracefully ie when they can't make life better for singaporeans rather than overstaying and add misery to singaporeans by taking millions of their taxes for doing nothing. Otherwise karma may strike

Last edited:

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
No. 1 to 17 events span over 35 years. This is a very very small figure.

Can you uncover more things with solutions, so we can take you more seriously?.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
1. Wee Toon Boon, Minister of State - jailed for corruption
2. Teh Cheang Wan, Minister of National Development - committed suicide due to corruption allegations
3. Phey Yew Kok, NTUC Sec Gen - jailed
4. Khaw Boon Wan, Minister - heart by pass
5. Lee Yi Shyan, Minister of State - mini stroke
6. Heng Swee Keat, Minister - stroke
7. Tan Chuan Jin, Minister - TB
8. Devan Nair, President - persecuted and exiled?
9. Charles Chong, higher mortal - liver sickness
10. Michael Palmer, resigned in disgrace after illegally enjoying Laura Ong
11. David Ong, MP - resigned in disgrace after tasting Wendy Lim
12. GCT, PM - Embarrassed by kamikazi newbie Nicole Seah at GE 2011
13. Tony Tan, DPM - Hurt by Singaporean electors when he got an embarrassing 35% during PE 2011
14. TT Durai, crony - jailed for misuse of funds
15. Ng Boon Gay, crony - embarrassed and sacked after enjoying Cecilia Sue
16. Peter Lim, crony - jailed for humiliating Angie Pang
17. Lee Hsien Loong, PM - suffered lymphoma and prostrate cancer. Fainted in an air con hall

What kind of stupid post is this? Logic and facts alone will tell you that for every PAP member or crony who did not end well, 500 others ended very very well. In other words, the list of PAP elites that hit the jackpot is 500 times longer.

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This person is a jilted joke and not to be taken seriously. Most of the forum people here know this, so Ms jilted has a maximum of 2 supporters. One is a crazy person recently banned and the other possesses only 1 brain cell.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
No. 1 to 17 events span over 35 years. This is a very very small figure.

Can you uncover more things with solutions, so we can take you more seriously?.

You may know a lot abt the pap and know abt all these. But it is written for the younger Singaporeans so that they may know the real pap. So be patient. Let the younger singaporeans know pap history

Read my post#4:

"The pap's woe story is still ongoing and being written."

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
What kind of stupid post is this? Logic and facts alone will tell you that for every PAP member or crony who did not end well, 500 others ended very very well. In other words, the list of PAP elites that hit the jackpot is 500 times longer.

We may not know all those who didnt end well. What we know is what pap is willing to tell us. But read my post#8 to know why i post this thread

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You may know a lot abt the pap and know abt all these. But it is written for the younger Singaporeans so that they may know the real pap. So be patient. Let the younger singaporeans know pap history

Read my post#4:

The next time I ever happen to see the Minister who collects toothpicks, I'll ask him to get straws for you too, so you can clutch them when you have no intelligent arguments left.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Read my post#4:

Give us all a break. Younger zikaporeans know how to use Google and all this is on google. If they are too lazy to find out, then its on them.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give us all a break. Younger zikaporeans know how to use Google and all this is on google. If they are too lazy to find out, then its on them.

It is not a matter of just googling. What do you expect a young singaporean to goggle? "PAP history?" "PAP sickmen?" How will he get a list like what i posted? This is pap history which we must preserve to educate our future generations. If we dont compile this list, they will not know

If I can readily get a list like that for younger Singaporeans, why not?

Another list I want to update is PAP's Misdeeds

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two cronies are stepping down soon.

Lim Chin, CEO S League is stepping down, so is Ronnies LIm, CEO SG Badminton Association.

More cronies quitting soon? HSK? Charles? LHK?

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every pap member or crony must know when to retire gracefully ie when they can't make life better for singaporeans rather than overstaying and add misery to singaporeans by taking millions of their taxes for doing nothing. Otherwise karma may strike
Do those PAP cronies include:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiam_See_Tong
? :confused:
Following your logic, nobody should become members or cronies of any opposition party, right? :wink: