• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Man Slap Woman versus Man Slap Man

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Supposing you got a lady boss who is too despicable and very ruthless.
One of his subordinates (a man) cannot tolerate her anymore and decided to give her several slapping.
Under the law of Sillypore, what will be the outcome of that man?

On contrary, you got a man boss who is too despicable and very ruthless.
One of his subordinates (a man) cannot tolerate him anymore and decided to give him several slapping.
Under the law of Sillypore, what will be the outcome of that man?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think sg law is woman can slap man but man cannot slap woman or man either. It is chargeable offence likely amounting to a fine.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think sg law is woman can slap man but man cannot slap woman or man either. It is chargeable offence likely amounting to a fine.

A lot of times we do encountered some boss (be it woman or man) who is too despicable and very ruthless.
Not easy for the subordinates to control their temper and remain cool all the time.
Is there no other alternatives to teach those kind of boss a lesson?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A lot of times we do encountered some boss (be it woman or man) who is too despicable and very ruthless.
Not easy for the subordinates to control their temper and remain cool all the time.
Is there no other alternatives to teach those kind of boss a lesson?

A slap is a physical attack so under law is chargeable.
However there are other ways to deal with this type of situation. Bear with it first then attack secretly.
I know cases whereby car tyres were punctured by the subordinates. The boss is 1 of my female friend. She has no evidence to sue that guy :biggrin:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man slap woman = molest or assault. Woman slap man = bo dai zee. The man is a gu niang for even reporting.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Correction. Depends on the area that is being slapped. Techincally woman slaps man kiao karch$g, no offence. But if man slaps women butt cheeks, can kanna rotan.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Correction. Depends on the area that is being slapped. Techincally woman slaps man kiao karch$g, no offence. But if man slaps women butt cheeks, can kanna rotan.

What about woman slap woman kiao karc$ng and man slap man kiao karc$ng ?