• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious LWL starts 2017 with an ingenious sarbo of Big Brother PeeM, really make trouble

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
What can I say? The woman continues to amaze me. 2 months after the seizure of the Terrex AFVs by HKG/China, we have seen only deafening silence from the PAP. Other then a recent Facebook comment from Minister Ng that he will address the Terrex situation at the next sitting of Parliament, there has been a deliberate media blackout on developments and a complete avoidance of accountability from the PAP. Who has been sacked, who has been demoted, what went wrong in the first place are all questions that everyone wants to know, and yet are not forthcoming.

I am sure that Lee Wei Ling has also been frustrated along with many other Singaporeans on the sorry lack of leadership demonstrated by her brother. But how should she express that? She can directly point her fingers at her brother and the PAP establishment and call them all manner of cowards and incompetence. But what would that achieve? We already know how thick skinned the PAP is and they don’t really care about what the average citizen thinks anyway. She knows she will be disregarded the same way, or she might even have some reprisals set against her by big brother.

This way of criticizing Xi Ping is pure genius. On the one hand she uses her status as first sister and daughter of Lee Kuan Yew, and sister of the current Prime Minister to openly accuse China’s Premier Xi Ping of corruption. What is Xi Ping to think? Can he dismiss her criticism as just another one of thousands coming from around the world? Does her particular criticism bear more weight because she is the sister of the Prime Minister, who just happens to be in a diplomatic and military tiff with China? If the Terrex seizure had never happened, I would be inclined to say that Xi Ping would simply ignore her. But this being a sensitive time in Sino-Singapore relations, any comments originating from the PAP ruling elite, or in this case, family of the elite, must be given more weight and consideration. Right now, you can bet that Stanley Loh, Singapore’s ambassador in Beijing, will be seeking an audience soon with Chinese officials to explain to them that Lee Wei Ling, in no form and shape, speaks for the Singapore govt. And he better be convincing too. In a country like China, where the children, and brothers and sisters of top govt. officials are actually somebody to be respected and obey, telling them that the sister of the PM is irrelevant in Singapore might be a hard sell. Let’s not forget too that she accompanied her father on many of his China trips, so it’s not like she is an ignorant China observer, nor that she does not know anyone there.

If Xiping takes her criticism even semi seriously, Lee Hsien Loong is in trouble. If he ignores her, then her situation is no different then before she made the criticism. The Chinese media might pick up on her comments and make a big hooha about it. And again, it will create problems for her brother. Her brother can tell her to shut up, but this is not the same as the previous disagreements where she directly accused the brother of trying to establish a political dynasty. In this case, she has not accuse him of anything at all. Instead, she has accused another leader, of a country that has strained relations with Singapore, of corruption. All in, it’s a win win for her. And if the cards all go in her favour, a bad situation for her brother. If she was anyone else in Singapore, the punishments visited upon Roy Ngerng and Amos Yee would also be visited on her. She would be rapidly shut up and put in jail, hence placating Xi Ping. Since she will not lose her job nor face any form of punishment, Xi Ping might see this as the PAP tacitly approving her comments.

If Lee Hsien Loong even mildly rebukes her in public, it might satisfy Xi Ping. But it will certainly paint Lee Hsien Loong as an acquiescing coward who caves in to China and who dare not stand up for his own country much less his own sister. Again, this is a no win for the PM.
All in, I would say that she has started off the new year with a bang. This is like scoring a hattrick against her brother. Kudos to her. I am waiting now for the monkey with the middle finger instagram.

Just my 2 cents.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sibling rivalry is a good watch 2017. This is a prince vs princes rivalry in the Lee dynasty.

在山观虎斗

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sibling rivalry is a good watch 2017. This is a prince vs princes rivalry in the Lee dynasty.

在山观虎斗

This sibling rivalry augurs well for Singapore! A guniang brother against a manly sister and perhaps more to come from another manly sister-in-law!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This sibling rivalry augurs well for Singapore! A guniang brother against a manly sister and perhaps more to come from another manly sister-in-law!

I notice shit times is very very quiet on this new salvo from
LWL. Expect to see some middle fingers soon from assorted primates.

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal
An "Appetizer" to start 2017.
It would interesting to see what LWL has for the "Main Course"
Hope LWL can deliver some "Sweet Dessert" as well.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Blood is thicker than water. Lee Wei Ling is merely doing her familial duty to defend against communist despot Xi Jinping!

Don't read too much into it.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
All in, I would say that she has started off the new year with a bang. This is like scoring a hattrick against her brother. Kudos to her. I am waiting now for the monkey with the middle finger instagram.

Just my 2 cents.

I think you got it all wrong. It's the reversal - Pinky using her sister to hurl a Molotov cocktail at China. As sister is not an official of the government, Xi can only lan lan and cannot retaliate.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I think you got it all wrong. It's the reversal - Pinky using her sister to hurl a Molotov cocktail at China. As sister is not an official of the government, Xi can only lan lan and cannot retaliate.

If this is the case, then right now in beijing, there is a room full of senior govt officials rolling on the
ground in laughter. They are laughing because they cannot believe that a world leader is so balless and cowardly, that he has to use his little sister to whack them as a civilian, just so he can escape punishment. Even I am laughing at this idea.

Last edited:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

that's the most stupid analysis I have ever heard and only clowns like kausikan or some sinkie from MoFA can think of such a idiotic idea. It would just backfires as it implies that world leader has to hide behind a sister and woman's skirt. do you see Trump, putin or Xi using their wives or daughters to get back at others??? Come on. get real . such a stupid analysis. ROTFLOL

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
LWL is one smart cookie. She uses the spat with China to expose LHL's idiocy

yes
That is just what I said in the entire first post. By the way, see the analysis and length of my thread starting post versus your 3 line specials. Waiting for you to step up and do like I do. Can or not?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
that's the most stupid analysis I have ever heard and only clowns like kausikan or some sinkie from MoFA can think of such a idiotic idea. It would just backfires as it implies that world leader has to hide behind a sister and woman's skirt. do you see Trump, putin or Xi using their wives or daughters to get back at others??? Come on. get real . such a stupid analysis. ROTFLOL

Many leaders' wet dream is waiting for melania or Ivanka trump to call them up and talk dirty to them. LOL.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If this is the case, then right now in beijing, there is a room full of senior govt officials rolling on the
ground in laughter. They are laughing because they cannot believe that a world leader is so balless and cowardly, that he has to use his little sister to whack them as a civilian, just so he can escape punishment. Even I am laughing at this idea.

Oh please, count me in as I am also laughing as I type! What an inane idea using LWL as his proxy to whack Xi!

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes
That is just what I said in the entire first post. By the way, see the analysis and length of my thread starting post versus your 3 line specials. Waiting for you to step up and do like I do. Can or not?

aiyah..no right or wrong way of writing. You prefer long thesis which can be good. I prefer short and clear statements. Many in SG are pressed for time. So short and concise truths are easier to read and digest. It is like an executive summary.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LWL is one smart cookie. She uses the spat with China to expose LHL's idiocy

both lhl and 11jiping would like to shut her piehole up and lock her up at the nearest neurological institute for a thorough examination. hsienloong and jiping will becum best buddies because of her big mouth.

yangtzejiang

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no law in Singapore against criticizing a foreign leader. As a private citizen it is her perogative to point out what many already know. Duterte, jib, 11 and even modi are draining the swamp of their enemies.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyah..no right or wrong way of writing. You prefer long thesis which can be good. I prefer short and clear statements. Many in SG are pressed for time. So short and concise truths are easier to read and digest. It is like an executive summary.

I think the difference is you provide the conclusions and invite the analyses while he goes in depth to analyse to support his conclusions. In other words, he offers plenty foreplay for a truly orgasmic experience.