• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Jakarta rich man and family murdered

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dodi-triono.jpg

pembunuh-dodi-triono-730x355.jpg

diona-arika-andra-putri_20161229_163809.jpg

korban-perampokan-di-pulomas-jakarta-timur-2-730x355.jpg

korban-perampokan_20161228_004625.jpg

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
this oldman damn power sia

he 59 and his 3rd wife 19

our Marcus Chin also lose to him siol

he mati also happy cock standing lo

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dot.gif

Skip to main content
[h=1][/h]

[h=1]Questions over motive for Jakarta 'toilet murder'[/h]

Zanette bursting into tears as her father's body was being buried at a cemetery in South Jakarta on Wednesday.PHOTOS: JAKARTA POST/ASIA NEWS NETWORK

PUBLISHED
DEC 31, 2016, 5:00 AM SGT

JAKARTA • The police's swift investigation into the deaths of six people in Pulo Mas, East Jakarta, on Tuesday has won public praise, but there are still lingering questions keeping up the pressure on investigators to uncover the real motives behind the crime.
On Wednesday night, the police arrested another suspect, Alfins Bernius Sinaga.
Hours earlier, a dramatic raid in Bekasi, West Java, led to the police shooting to death Ramlan Butar Butar, who already had a criminal record and was allegedly the leader of the gang.

Another suspect, Erwin Situmorang, is being held at the Jakarta Police's detention centre. The police are now hunting down the last suspect, identified as Yus Pane.
Despite the police's promptness in arresting the alleged perpetrators, some big questions have remained unanswered in the case, particularly on whether robbery was the only motive.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually this tycoon boh standard

so rich never marry a pretty and sexy atb korean or jipun
bu

very stupig, go married a batak bu

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is truly a sad and tragic case. Ironically he was an architect and a developer yet the bathroom for the maid that they were pushed into had no ventilation which would be part of building code in many countries. The ones who died seemed to have suffocated to death.

Its also a lesson to those who acquire properties in certain 3rd world countries even for high end properties where tenants have died because of cooking gas unable to escape.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually this tycoon boh standard

so rich never marry a pretty and sexy atb korean or jipun
bu

very stupig, go married a batak bu

Batak people are considered beautiful by native Indonesians. They normally have very fair complexion, almost same fairness as Chinese people.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
this oldman damn power sia

he 59 and his 3rd wife 19

our Marcus Chin also lose to him siol

he mati also happy cock standing lo

Bullshit, our PeeM Gay Loong is the most power ok? If you can get your lancheow up hard enough to fuck Man-Whore Jinx, and you are not blind from birth, then you are the mostest power sia.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
huh whore jinx u sure not

i rather buy a watermelon and poke a hole in it lo

aft tat i can still eat the melon

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nadia hutagalung is bataknese...always think of her as my sexy queen when I was a bloody teenager!