• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Fat Cow Mariah Carey forgot how to sing!!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn. the pair of tua ter kar plus break in singing really spoiled the new year eve's mood. everyone in my party was stunned and forgot about the countdown. this morning wakes up and her pair of tua ter kar still strutting in my mind.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn. the pair of tua ter kar plus break in singing really spoiled the new year eve's mood. everyone in my party was stunned and forgot about the countdown. this morning wakes up and her pair of tua ter kar still strutting in my mind.

You got a President who lied 84 percent of the time during the election and you fuss over such trivial stuff. You need to get your head check.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How many other singers are lip syncing? I have a good voice. I bet I can do real singing while pretty boys like jay chou lip sync on stage. My friends tell me that I sing well during our ktv karaoke sessions.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many other singers are lip syncing? I have a good voice. I bet I can do real singing while pretty boys like jay chou lip sync on stage. My friends tell me that I sing well during our ktv karaoke sessions.

all FAP cocksuckers like you also hv a deep throat for home cumming by ministars

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She got a fat slim waist based on proportion :wink:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
When she got tits like that, who gives a shit about her singing? Like PAPsmearer always say, angmo charbors are the bestest. hehehe

rs_634x1024-140210122125-634.mariah-carey.cm.21014.jpg

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I love fat jokes, especially when it is in the language of terrorists ........ bwahahahaha ........

[video=youtube;2Pd0hSAYPVo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Pd0hSAYPVo[/video]

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eh....role model, what is a fat slim waist ? Sounds oxymoron to me leh.

Slim waist analyst, you ownself said liao oxymoron.
Based on her overall proportion, with ter kah tui and butt hip shape and size, the waist still falls under "slim". As can see from the shadow hour glass figure.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
mariah-carey-fat-_0.jpg

mariah-carey-fat_c_0.jpg

Fat cow Mariah Carey fell into a severe depression and put on a lot of weight after billionaire James Packard dumped her last November.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
mariah-carey-fat-_0.jpg

mariah-carey-fat_c_0.jpg

Fat cow Mariah Carey fell into a severe depression and put on a lot of weight after billionaire James Packard dumped her last November.

She was a slim great girl when she just started out during 1990s.I don't know what she had been stuffing herself with to gain so much weight.

Is depression such a big issue that make one loose their mind and ability to reason and train?