• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Jaime Teo and Daniel Ong are divorced

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Former beauty queen Jaime Teo and ex-radio DJ Daniel Ong announced they have been divorced since August, on Saturday (Dec 31).

On the final day of the year, Teo, 39, and Ong, 41, announced the news in separate posts on their respective Instagram accounts. The pair have a six-year-old daughter, Renee.

Teo and Ong were also business partners, after founding cupcake chain Twelve Cupcakes together in 2011. The chain has 12 outlets in Singapore, according to its website.

Teo wrote in her post: "Though our journey as a couple has ended, we will always remain friends and our focus is now on giving Renee as normal a childhood as possible."

Ong added that the past months had been "a heartbreaking and very tough time, but we look forward to a brand new 2017 and future".

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After the divorce, will their business be called Six Cupcakes each?

Another celebrity marriage bites the dust!

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
why don't this bitch just get a dildo and done over with it.. stop wasting mens' time and money.

she isn't wife material and can't hold a marriage for long.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why don't this bitch just get a dildo and done over with it.. stop wasting mens' time and money.

she isn't wife material and can't hold a marriage for long.

She is a tip top slim waist gal .ong should have test ride with some gift first instead of diving in and wasting his time and money.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what has become of the sinkie golden pussies? one thing i learn about sinkie women, the prettier and brainier you are, the more unreliable you will turn out to be; definitely not a wifey material. i am glad that i am now settled in OZ with a plain jane and ever so happy.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what has become of the sinkie golden pussies? one thing i learn about sinkie women, the prettier and brainier you are, the more unreliable you will turn out to be; definitely not a wifey material. i am glad that i am now settled in OZ with a plain jane and ever so happy.

Maybe you were not good enough for the golden pussy. I hope the plain jane is able to give you great sex and great intimacy.

I have seen many plain janes around. Many are plain ugly, fat and physically unattractive. Hard to imagine getting intimate with them, even outside sex.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

despite what you learnt, men will still want to marry prettier girls.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
After the divorce, will their business be called Six Cupcakes each?

Another celebrity marriage bites the dust!

according to ralder jamie is still bonkable so esnd say it would be 6.9 cupcake and chootchiew will say can eat dont waste

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe you were not good enough for the golden pussy. I hope the plain jane is able to give you great sex and great intimacy.

I have seen many plain janes around. Many are plain ugly, fat and physically unattractive. Hard to imagine getting intimate with them, even outside sex.

Not so bad when compared to a fake-titted, body-pierced, tattooed slut.:rolleyes:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
i learnt from Chow Yuen Fatt, his girlfriends were very pretty but eventually he settled for a plain jane.

Chow Yuen Fatt's wife, Jasmine, is no plain jane. She is likely fantastic in bed....willing to do whatever he wants, whenever he wants, anyway he wants it

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chow Yuen Fatt's wife, Jasmine, is no plain jane. She is likely fantastic in bed....willing to do whatever he wants, whenever he wants, anyway he wants it

jasmine.jpg

Chow YF with wife Jasmine Tan

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
is she the one who married deejay colleague one after another?

anyway if I had to google them they are not celebrities