• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Happy new year

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happy new year 2017 to all
Here.
I wish a New Year for you my friend that glitters like the stars in the clear night sky and
shines as bright as the sun as it rises above the horizon.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Happy New Year to all! May all your wishes come true and i hope that sinkies be less jealous.

Happy-New-Year-2017-GIF-Images-for-Facebook-1_zpsjg9nz1xt.gif

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2016 is an excellent year. trump wins, properties appreciate by 31%, stocks at all time highs, usd is stronger, drought diminishes, and coastal plants and flowers are blooming again at pacific grove after 4 years of drought. this is the first time i'm seeing red blooms on my morning walks after so many years. 2017 will be better.

IMG_3823.JPG

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup its a New Year indeed, 2017 and more "Events" coming your way!

[video=youtube;TzbkGXUFaiY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzbkGXUFaiY[/video]

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup its a New Year indeed, 2017 and more "Events" coming your way!

[video=youtube;TzbkGXUFaiY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzbkGXUFaiY[/video]

he wished happy new year to all ethnic chinese,including hong kong macau and taiwan but not sg lololol.we can remove sg off the list of countries considered as chinese lol.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
he wished happy new year to all ethnic chinese,including hong kong macau and taiwan but not sg lololol.we can remove sg off the list of countries considered as chinese lol.

got lah..he wished all overseas chinese (that includes Singaporean Chinese)

thinkorsink

Alfrescian
Loyal
先生,祝您与国家国泰明安。您永远是我心中的领导人,全球华人大团结的日子不远了!