• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious NSF died for nothing while FTs live

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
was he killed by zombies? better start boarding the train to bishan. a lot more zombies may be on the way.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This shows that sinkies are getting soft. Guard duty here is pretty relaxed. There's no terrorists or anything. I bet most sentry guards play cards, play with their hps or just sleep. How on earth do you drop dead from that? No wonder we have to import taiwanese to help out with security.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
This shows that sinkies are getting soft. Guard duty here is pretty relaxed. There's no terrorists or anything. I bet most sentry guards play cards, play with their hps or just sleep. How on earth do you drop dead from that? No wonder we have to import taiwanese to help out with security.

fuck your mother pua cheebye

ZoBohLan

What do you mean die for nothing?

He died for the defense of our nation!

Just by showing up in the military barracks act as a deterrent to any corrupt officials in our neighborhood countries wanting to swallow up!

There are also hundreds of thousands of Singaporeans NSMen who will bomb those countries on the way while returning home to fight!

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Literally die from boredom.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hi sir, allow me to correct it a bit.
Sentry guards are allowed to play hp ,cards or even masturbate but only after 2 hours of sentry duty. During this 2 hrs this fella could be under heat and collapse. So NS is killing sg.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkies are truly the most worthless species in the world,they are not even qualified to perform the roles of banglas,construction workers or security guards.can u imagine if u send an entire contingent of NSmen to go dig the MCE expressway how many sinkies would drop dead within a week?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He was killed by an intruder. You think sinkapore so safe, is it? ISIS is in the country ...it is a matter of when will the attack take place. When that happens, I am sure you will hide in your bunker and loa sai for a week.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just by showing up in the military barracks act as a deterrent to any corrupt officials in our neighborhood countries wanting to swallow up!

There are also hundreds of thousands of Singaporeans NSMen who will bomb those countries on the way while returning home to fight!

died in what battle? No Terrex anymore!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

he died defending the 500 000 f trashes in our cuntrry............you want??

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking KNNBCCB!
MADMANSG : NS is killing Singapore!

While the unfortunate Sinkie born is doing fucking NS, all the third world refugees such as tiongs, filthy shitskins and pinoys are enjoying themselves. PAP you will get your fucking retribution, your descendents will be STD infested whores. :oIo:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah you fucking idiot.

NSF duty comes in many ways and died on duty for soft jobs shd be respected and gov shd compensate for the loss income to his parents.