• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie Losers can standby login with your Singpass to see interest earned for 2016

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkie Losers can standby login with your Singpass to see interest earned for 201

People, such as Leongsam, who intend to withdraw more than half of it when they reach 55? :wink:
If they transfer too much to their SAs/RAs just to earn the higher interest well before they reach 55, they would not be allowed to withdraw any funds from their SAs/RAs when they reach 55, right? :wink:

Flatcheebyekia, you no work got CPF ah? You just need to open your hand and your miserable father gives you money. Fucking useless Twit oIo

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sinkie Losers can standby login with your Singpass to see interest earned for 201

Altogether now...Huat Ah !

This is it...lip lai liao...amount I can't say to prevent booing but is gigantic to me :biggrin:
My jb friend said to me..where in this world can you find a guaranteed returns like this .:*::biggrin::p:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

This is it...lip lai liao...amount I can't say to prevent booing but is gigantic to me :biggrin:
My jb friend said to me..where in this world can you find a guaranteed returns like this .:*::biggrin::p:biggrin:

If you say, I promise I won't boo. :biggrin:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you say, I promise I won't boo. :biggrin:
I dare say, if chootchiew's CPF and non-CPF financial assets (excluding his primary residence) are combined, I suspect he would be nearly a millionaire. :p
If including his primary residence (i.e. his HDB flat), then he should probably be a low-level millionaire.
attachment.php
:o

Last edited:

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

I dare say, if chootchiew's CPF and non-CPF financial assets (excluding his primary residence) are combined, he would be nearly a millionaire. :p
If including his primary residence (i.e. his HDB flat), then he should be a millionaire. :wink:

And you? Still depending on your dad for your allowance? Go find a job oIo

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I dare say, if chootchiew's CPF and non-CPF financial assets (excluding his primary residence) are combined, I suspect he would be nearly a millionaire. :p
If including his primary residence (i.e. his HDB flat), then he should probably be a low-level millionaire.
attachment.php
:o

I dare not say others will boo.

jw5

Loyal

You never boo others will boo :p

I estimate that out of those who boo, at least 70% will have less interest in their cpf statement than you. :biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And you? Still depending on your dad for your allowance? Go find a job oIo

why are u doing this flatearther?dont u know ur father is just a simple man driving his taxi trying to earn a living,eating his humble three meals a day at hawker?and here is his deadbeat son at 30 years old taking allowance from him when u should be working hard to give him the dream life he deserves,the car of his dreams,renovating his hdb flat and taking him on trips to las vegas.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I JUST logged in and checked.
interest already in my account.
i feel so rich. how can i spend my cpf?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I JUST logged in and checked.
interest already in my account.
i feel so rich. how can i spend my cpf?

Sis, why u want to spend your cpf. Money grow money is better than spending it away.
Wait for my next year alert and let's login and huat again :biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sis, why u want to spend your cpf. Money grow money is better than spending it away.
Wait for my next year alert and let's login and huat again :biggrin:

Might as well wait until u die and ask CPF to burn hell bank note for you to enjoy.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What happen if I didn't die and spent all or most of it?

Then u can finally die with no regrets,no need to worry that u are going to live forever.how do u know u won't wake up the next morning anyway?Then all that waiting would have been wasted.50 is not exactly a young chuckling.theres a 10% chance of u dieing every year.40% when u reach 70.besides in ur case I'm pretty sure it's not a case of money running out......

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Then u can finally die with no regrets,no need to worry that u are going to live forever.how do u know u won't wake up the next morning anyway?Then all that waiting would have been wasted.50 is not exactly a young chuckling.theres a 10% chance of u dieing every year.40% when u reach 70.besides in ur case I'm pretty sure it's not a case of money running out......

Actually in my own rule, every human has a 50% chance of dying early and late.
So the strategy I recommend is to use 50% of your money to enjoy upto approximately 62 yo then the other 50% for standby if that person doesn't drop dead .of which my CPF is catered for this purpose. For now is money roll money. Unfortunately the draw down age is extended instead of reducing or maintaining. This thing I very bay song but no choice for now. Just wait to see how when the time is near. Of course provided I'm still alive.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

how do u know u won't wake up the next morning anyway?
Because every human being is made up of body and soul; and the soul has its own sense, i.e. a "sixth sense", that can sense that it is no longer attached to its body after death; and after its body has decomposed, all the more would its soul be able to sense that it would not be able to re-attach itself to its body. :wink:

I believe chootchiew, who had at least two:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Out-of-body_experience
before:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?100322-Controlling-your-soul-during-sleep
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?223819-out-of-body-experience-part2-serious-sharing
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?226237-do-you-believe-in-OBE
should have some idea. :o

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Because every human being is made up of body and soul; and the soul has its own sense, i.e. a "sixth sense", that can sense that it is no longer attached to its body after death; and after its body has decomposed, all the more would its soul be able to sense that it would not be able to re-attach itself to its body. :wink:

I believe chootchiew, who had at least two:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Out-of-body_experience
before:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?100322-Controlling-your-soul-during-sleep
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?223819-out-of-body-experience-part2-serious-sharing
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?226237-do-you-believe-in-OBE
should have some idea. :o

I kind of like your attempt to suck Chootchiew's Cock to lure him to your version of Christianity. Lol oIo

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I kind of like your attempt to suck Chootchiew's Cock to lure him to your version of Christianity. Lol oIo

Wah lao Christian plus deadbeat son taking allowance from father.plus trying to lure old man choot to take advantage of his CPF.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wah lao Christian plus deadbeat son taking allowance from father.plus trying to lure old man choot to take advantage of his CPF.

Wah Lao .I'm middle age gentlemen hoh not 50 yet.:wink:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hey I believe the world is unnatural and respect all religion. And not easily lured to any religion. Hence I have my own religion known as the True Religion :cool: