• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie Losers can standby login with your Singpass to see interest earned for 2016

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkie Losers can standby login with your Singpass to see interest earned for 201

After seeing, they should also post the exact numbers in this thread! :p

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sinkie Losers can standby login with your Singpass to see interest earned for 201

After seeing, they should also post the exact numbers in this thread! :p

Lol. I guess only those with a lot of money will show.
Example Sam leong showing his millions
Me showing cap of medisave only :biggrin:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Example Sam leong showing his millions
Yes, let's see who can beat Leongsam's amazing CPF numbers:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?234940-ST-Stupid-Sinkies-Don-t-Appreciate-That-CPF-Is-Damn-Good!&p=2503913#post2503913
Can't remember the details. This was my statement before the withdrawal.

I thought of withdrawing more cash but the interest rates have been phenomenal thanks to Mdm Ho.

attachment.php
Wow! the real estate you invested in must have at least doubled in value, right? :eek:
Yup it worth 2.6 times what I paid for it.
attachment.php

:p​

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Who leaves 800k in his OA account and 120k in RA account and nothing in SA?

Zobolan

Alfrescian
Loyal

What a bummer to see so much money in a bank which you cannot touch.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Who leaves 800k in his OA account and 120k in RA account and nothing in SA?

Is not a matter of who but rather are they allowed to ?
Also why are there 4 accounts including RA :confused:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who leaves 800k in his OA account
People, such as Leongsam, who intend to withdraw more than half of it when they reach 55? :wink:
If they transfer too much to their SAs/RAs just to earn the higher interest well before they reach 55, they would not be allowed to withdraw any funds from their SAs/RAs when they reach 55, right? :wink:

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

People, such as Leongsam, who intend to withdraw more than half of it when they reach 55? :wink:
If they transfer too much to their SAs/RAs just to earn the higher interest well before they reach 55, they would not be allowed to withdraw any funds from their SAs/RAs when they reach 55, right? :wink:

Only the RA will be considered as good as governments money.beyond that u can take everything out from OA/SA except for minimum sum.putting a single dollar in RA is a waste of money.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

im curious,if u have 800k in ur cpf account,what sort of payout can u expect to have?the 3 meals at restaurant payola?

just think about it someone with 800k can open up 4 CPF accounts and deposit 200k each,and receive 4x2k per month payout for the rest of his life.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal

Is not a matter of who but rather are they allowed to ?
Also why are there 4 accounts including RA :confused:

You suspect he cut and paste isit? :biggrin:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Only the RA will be considered as good as governments money.beyond that u can take everything out from OA/SA except for minimum sum.putting a single dollar in RA is a waste of money.

how to draw out the minimum sum as well? upon death? or injected back into RA and every month payout a paltry amount?

$155k is a lot of money to retirees.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

how to draw out the minimum sum as well? upon death? or injected back into RA and every month payout a paltry amount?

$155k is a lot of money to retirees.

it will be dispensed to u as a montly payout loh,unless u choose to be very poor,use ur cpf money to buy a 2 room or 3 room flat,then leave nothing in cpf,and pledge ur hdb to cpf.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sam leong claimed he born 1966 and year 2001 he already has RA .
OA and SA will be transfered as RA. Screen shows 4 accounts.
Want to tell lie also don't know how to lie properly.:rolleyes:

u must be jealous,show us ur cpf pictures.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

u must be jealous,show us ur cpf pictures.

Last time I showed and got my reputation deducted by jealous people from 1k+ points to 800, so better not show again.

I just login to check and saw this sentence - Interest crediting is in progress and will be completed by the 4th working day.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal

I like your this thread.lol.
remined me to do so.
but disappointed.
it will take next 4 working day to tabulate the interest.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I like your this thread.lol.
remined me to do so.
but disappointed.
it will take next 4 working day to tabulate the interest.

Thank you. I was also disappointed as I thought it shoud be an automated tabulation.