• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lydia says :Expats benefit from Lee Dynasty at expense of S'poreans

Man in the streets

Alfrescian
Loyal
lydia slaps Ass loong for us, hahahahaha....

To: ALL (1 of 1)

Expats score at expense of others

THE recent National Day Rally speech made an entertaining watch. Although I was highly impressed by Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong's oratorical skills in addressing various issues of concern, I shall comment on only one.

Mr Lee noted how the sandwiched class constantly bemoans affordability issues such as owning a car in Singapore. I am one such person, and the matter strikes a loud chord indeed.

The reason more 'households' own cars is because more expatriates are living and breeding in Singapore by the day (consequently, the Government is giving them more land for international schools, bravo), and thus their 'households' add to the numbers. These expatriates receive interest-free car loans from their employers on top of their salaries and hardship, housing and relocation allowances.

While I concede that globalisation is a necessary evil, here and elsewhere, why does our Government make life so much rosier for these foreigners while dealing with Singaporeans in a by-the-way manner?

It has been widely noted that Singapore has ceased to be for Singaporeans. Talented, educated, young Singaporeans are displaced, disenchanted and more desperate in their quest to find their place in a society they once regarded and revered as their home. Some are just waiting to leave at the drop of a hat.

I propose that the way to quell such worries among the sandwiched class, at least on the issue of car ownership, is that everything be reasonably Singapore-centric.

As Mr Lee pointed out, it makes no sense to riot and protest over external occurrences we have no control over, like oil prices. What does make sense, however, is to do what we can internally - by setting a price-discrimination mechanism. Clearly, it makes sense to have one category of cars and roads for Singaporeans and another for permanent residents and expatriates because if people must be taxed, it should be those who are literally 'fly by night' and not loyal Singaporeans.

Hence, ideally, prices of fuel at petrol stations should be double for anyone who is not a pink IC holder, and the cost of owning a car should be at least 50 per cent higher.

The same restrictions apply in other areas such as property, education and the civil service, so why not in transport?

Lydia Rahman (Ms)

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Way to go Lydia. Succint and to the point. I recall she did write about something in the past as well.

Man in the streets

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lydia Rahman should get rape during NS for bring up trivia issues.

at least trivial issue is better than those PAP dogs who never serve NS what...some more got big cars to drive.

Lydia better than PRC ping-pong girls, can write good english, ping-pong cannot even speak singlish. Ping-pong girls should get raped by ah nehs who never serve NS.

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
<<
Hence, ideally, prices of fuel at petrol stations should be double for anyone who is not a pink IC holder, and the cost of owning a car should be at least 50 per cent higher.
>>

istead of fighting to abolish NS to make it fair for singapore ciitizens she fight to increase burden on FT. So the only winners is the PAP govt. Singapore citizens and FT lose. She is really a retard who deserve to be rape. I suspect she is sylvia lim in disguise by the stupidity of the letter.

Man in the streets

Alfrescian
Loyal
<<
>>

istead of fighting to abolish NS to make it fair for singapore ciitizens she fight to increase burden on FT. So the only winners is the PAP govt. Singapore citizens and FT lose. She is really a retard who deserve to be rape. I suspect she is sylvia lim in disguise by the stupidity of the letter.

10 billion for NS budgeted already leh ,what to do. Cut the budget, many NS boys out of jobs.
Lydia gives burden to FTs, FTs inkapor, after NS still got many jobs to choose what.

lydia dont need to be raped, just kiss her to thank you her for slapping Loong asshole.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
10 billion for NS budgeted already leh ,what to do. Cut the budget, many NS boys out of jobs.
Lydia gives burden to FTs, FTs inkapor, after NS still got many jobs to choose what.

lydia dont need to be raped, just kiss her to thank you her for slapping Loong asshole.
Buy less fancy weapon will do. Also cut back on the number of general a yr, cut back on scholarship. Stop giving away easy money to ST group. You will at least save 2 to 3 billion per yr !

Soundwave

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually NS boys (except NS officers) want real jobs that pay! Plus I think they don't mind being out of that dirty job!

shining shin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lydia Rahman (Ms)

I think Lydia wants to turn Singapore into a bumi-state... Sounds like a policy of some country wanted to carry out but later backed off...

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
good post from lydia..

no beat around the bushes like our pappies politicians..

straight to the point. cuts like a knife..:biggrin:

is she here?? can up her??:biggrin: