• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dr Chee married Taiwanese pussy but dun want Taiwanese to work in SG.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
15698054_10154760307590600_7499126984965531787_n.jpg

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No noise from WP esp Chen Show Mao (born in Taiwan and moved to Singapore at the age of 11)

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No noise from WP esp Chen Show Mao (born in Taiwan and moved to Singapore at the age of 11)

Fuckiens are a bunch of cowards..In Taiwan they would surrender to the ah tiongs...In Singkieland they will bend over for the pappies

EnBloc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chee by Soon Juan, he got Taiwanese babe, he doesn't want others to enjoy

I hope Cisco hires a lot of Taiwanese babes.

Taiwanese babes in uniform, slurp.....

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chee by Soon Juan, he got Taiwanese babe, he doesn't want others to enjoy

I hope Cisco hires a lot of Taiwanese babes.

Taiwanese babes in uniform, slurp.....

I saw quite a handful of young msian girl cisco guard and very uncomfortable seeing them guarding banks with firearm.
I think the discomfort feeling is closely related to NS and pride. Imagine sinkie after serving NS and still need to be protected by young ft :/

Last edited:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
shut up SDP loser.

For the record I'm not from SDP or any political party -but tell me what has CSM done ?
For an international lawyer I find him too quiet in Parliament-in a place like Singapore (look what happened to Amos/Roy Ngerng for speaking out), if you do not want to speak out in parliament, where else do you want to do it?
Why get elected as an MP?

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the record I'm not from SDP or any political party -but tell me what has CSM done ?
For an international lawyer I find him too quiet in Parliament-in a place like Singapore (look what happened to Amos/Roy Ngerng for speaking out), if you do not want to speak out in parliament, where else do you want to do it?
Why get elected as an MP?

maybe he don't have the freedom to speak freely?
need to be vetted by low I suppose