• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat dave tham, allan lai, ginfreely...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
No leh... Dave Tham still posting in Trivia section about 4 hours ago and viewing those pictures in that thread at 7:45am? :p:p:p

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
Self pawned bastards have to request mod to take down threads because kena threatened by coming big case liao

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey smelly sarong, your useless friends no backbone. All faggots just like you. Nothing but wussy pussy.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Allan Lai must be some big leaguer as scoobal mentioned.
Can bribe DPP now bribe SBF mod.....
Hahahaha in contrast you just a small time loser cheat Dave Tham

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
So big time until have to suck the cock and balls of the chief to get the threads taken down. Your loser SOB khaki and associates now in so much stress and trouble. Tsk tsk ask them what happened these two days ? Kekekekekekekekekeke

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
Soon the dirty assets of your big fuck Friend will be taken over by the state to help pay for all the tax evaded. Not to mention a huge pile of $$$$$$$$ cannot be seen confiscated by the state. And of course a complimentary stay for him and his pals at Changi GCB. Stay tuned.

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
So big fuck fucktard call romrak crawled back to the filthy smelly hole he came from. No sound no pic. Another scammer scum just bites the dust. Woohoo

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
And now besides facing problems from the law, Louis Lin have to watch his back, as there is a bounty for his head for cuckolding that rich Indon Chinese husband of Lynn Poh. All thanks to pao toh kia warong sarong. Hosay liao, drama drama time ! Coming channel 8 blockbuster!!!!!!!!

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quote Originally Posted by Narong Wongwan View Post
Hurry post some new stuff
You keep repeat like broken record really sian

You so beh song them you need address? I can provide for you.
Let me start with some new info from my Nephew.

Louis Lin Shin.
His Father is Patrick Lin a wanted fugitive businessman wanted in neighbouring country for shady business deals.
Currently his parents staying in Tampines HDB flat but he stays in a Simei condo (location withheld). He also owns and develop private properties and shophouses with help from Uncle Allan Lai.
He also owns a pub (location withheld) purpose of the pub is to launder his undertable income.
Also he is a player who likes to bed models, air Stewardesses and actresses owning a pub is a good start. He was the 3rd party to Lynn Poh's divorce (one of his more famous conquest).
He with Terrance and Brian quit as Surveyors to setup their own bunkering company with Allan as behind the scene big boss.
They were investigated but never charged.
Like I said Govt close one eye due to bunker industry contribution to economy. Nothing to do with bribing DPP.
Louis family is in the bunker trade with many family members working in the industry.

Allan Lai Choon Meng
Studied in SAF boy's school. Signed on to RSAF and later joined SIA. That's when he met his Wife who is ex SIA Stewardess. Later branched out into business and made his first million riding on property boom speculating and as developer for private properties.
Now semi retired living off rental income from property portfolio. Dance school is Wife business.
Currently stays in 31/2 storey GCB in the east. Well known in local car circles and luxury watch collectors forum.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Self pawned bastards have to request mod to take down threads because kena threatened by coming big case liao

I'll state here categorically it was my action based on my own volition to throw that thread into the trivia section. look on the bright side, it's gonna be on page 1 until other garbage gets thrown in :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

romrak

Alfrescian
Loyal
So big fuck fucktard call romrak crawled back to the filthy smelly hole he came from. No sound no pic. Another scammer scum just bites the dust. Woohoo

I think no one here has a court date other than u Dave Tham Wai Kong. U will be biting the dust soon. Hahaha.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think no one here has a court date other than u Dave Tham Wai Kong. U will be biting the dust soon. Hahaha.

Thanks to you guys, I now know bunker trade is so good money and I learnt that it really doesn't pay to cheat over small money from selling toys.

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks to you guys, I now know bunker trade is so good money and I learnt that it really doesn't pay to cheat over small money from selling toys.

Bunker trade indeed good $$$$$. But Allan Lai Chong Meng and crooks money laundering, tax evasion, accepting bribes, motor insurance fraud and CBT by ex-cop the best $$$$$$$$ of them all ! Wahahahahahahahahahahahahaha