• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Why most woman like guy with kiao karc$ng ?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last time a slim waist gal broke off with me when she found a curve arse man. She ever told me why my kar $ng don't have meat. I said look nice in jeans ma. Or they want to fuck their arse :eek:
Imho man with curve arse look ugly and gayish. Don't u think so ? :rolleyes:

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In terms of physical attraction (if we don't refer to the face department) guys are either boobs lover, butt lover or legs lover.
Of course the overall presentation of the entire ratio combination plays an important part.

The same for gals, some goes after a strong dick while others goes for the chest, butt etc.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In terms of physical attraction (if we don't refer to the face department) guys are either boobs lover, butt lover or legs lover.
Of course the overall presentation of the entire ratio combination plays an important part.

The same for gals, some goes after a strong dick while others goes for the chest, butt etc.

Chest and strong dick is definitely a plus for man.
But curve strong arse is a turned off to me. Personally I would prefer my own arse to be normal :*:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chicks love to grab chaps' firm perky butts when chaps are humping deep in them. the grabbing of the chap's butt by the chick enhances the orgasmic experience on both sides.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chicks love to grab chaps' firm perky butts when chaps are humping deep in them. the grabbing of the chap's butt by the chick enhances the orgasmic experience on both sides.
Is it that's how lesbian originates ?

P.s man with perky butt look ugly right ?

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time a slim waist gal broke off with me when she found a curve arse man. She ever told me why my kar $ng don't have meat. I said look nice in jeans ma. Or they want to fuck their arse :eek:
Imho man with curve arse look ugly and gayish. Don't u think so ? :rolleyes:

she is giving you an excuse to reject you. So obvious.. no wonder you are a mangina loser who cannot get it.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is it that's how lesbian originates ?

P.s man with perky butt look ugly right ?

lesbos care more about the tongue than a flat arse. gay men like cute perky butts. but for hetero chicks who are into intense sexperience, firm perky butts are preferred over flat arses just like hetero men prefer perky boobs to flat runways. gms type men have flat arses, resorting to baggy pants to hide their lack of butts.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she is giving you an excuse to reject you. So obvious.. no wonder you are a mangina loser who cannot get it.

I didn't see it as a excuse as she had already asked me why my karc$ng no meat before the kiao karc$ng gay came into picture. However I admit being a honest mangina loser that lost to a gay :o

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lesbos care more about the tongue than a flat arse. gay men like cute perky butts. but for hetero chicks who are into intense sexperience, firm perky butts are preferred over flat arses just like hetero men prefer perky boobs to flat runways. gms type men have flat arses, resorting to baggy pants to hide their lack of butts.

Ic. You studied sai and butt in the same module :biggrin:
I find man with not much butt looks good with loose tempered slim fit jeans/pants.whereas perky butt look damn ugly amd gayish especially in tight fitting bottoms.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ic. You studied sai and butt in the same module :biggrin:
I find man with not much butt looks good with loose tempered slim fit jeans/pants.whereas perky butt look damn ugly amd gayish especially in tight fitting bottoms.

the current sinkie men fashion of tight pants with no butts is one of the world's most disgusting sights ever. at least stuff some towels in there to show sinkie men have meat. otherwise machiam like starving concentration inmates in tights. cringe everytime i see a sinkie in guniang pants. more sissy than gays. at least the gays in sf are macho men with mustaches. in sg these men in tights with no butts are like homo rejects who kena spanked on backside until picha lobang.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the current sinkie men fashion of tight pants with no butts is one of the world's most disgusting sights ever. at least stuff some towels in there to show sinkie men have meat. otherwise machiam like starving concentration inmates in tights. cringe everytime i see a sinkie in guniang pants. more sissy than gays. at least the gays in sf are macho men with mustaches. in sg these men in tights with no butts are like homo rejects who kena spanked on backside until picha lobang.
I thought is originated from US .

Ain't this look more cool sart ki than

ff4fa275beb04a6d25e43a5574a82fea.jpg

This

___1374338284.png

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah. Can you ask them for me as I don't think they will answer me :biggrin:

all women i know have told me without reservations that tight, perky buttocks on men are the best! when buttocks are easily pinchable by milf strangers, you know they highly crave for and appreciate it.