Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 53

Thread: Are SG Girls More Intelligent Than Guys?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    5,453
    My Reputation Points: 232 / Power: 8

    Default Are SG Girls More Intelligent Than Guys?

    This shows in PSLE T-score, O levels, A levels, University results and Honours graduands.

    Or are SG girls just more mature and this shows in better academic results?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,161
    My Reputation Points: 122 / Power: 7

    Default Re: Are SG Girls More Intelligent Than Guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by ckmpd View Post
    This shows in PSLE T-score, O levels, A levels, University results and Honours graduands.

    Or are SG girls just more mature and this shows in better academic results?
    i am not sure about that, but i know that these bitches need men more than men need them.

    Tell them to stay away from men.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    5,453
    My Reputation Points: 232 / Power: 8

    Default Re: Are SG Girls More Intelligent Than Guys?

    I have seen more girls going to direct Honours in NUS and NTU.

    Do you have the same experience?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,140
    My Reputation Points: 144 / Power: 6

    Default Re: Are SG Girls More Intelligent Than Guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by ckmpd View Post
    This shows in PSLE T-score, O levels, A levels, University results and Honours graduands.

    Or are SG girls just more mature and this shows in better academic results?
    They also suk PAP dicks wit honour.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    5,453
    My Reputation Points: 232 / Power: 8

    Default Re: Are SG Girls More Intelligent Than Guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by bodycells View Post
    i am not sure about that, but i know that these bitches need men more than men need them.

    Tell them to stay away from men.
    Probably they do need men more as they have less opportunities to socialise

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    5,453
    My Reputation Points: 232 / Power: 8

    Default Re: Are SG Girls More Intelligent Than Guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by shittypore View Post
    They also suk PAP dicks wit honour.
    Possibly. Look at Sim Ann, Amy Khor, Grace Ful, Indranee Rajah. They look successful but are likely empty

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    5,453
    My Reputation Points: 232 / Power: 8

    Default Re: Are SG Girls More Intelligent Than Guys?

    Or did the 2-yr NS numb SG guys' brains that they cant match up to SG girls in University?
    Last edited by ckmpd; 29-12-2016 at 01:20 AM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,415
    My Reputation Points: 3414 / Power: 9

    Default Re: Are SG Girls More Intelligent Than Guys?

    Most of them voted for PAP, as a hardcore PAP supporter since 29 Dec 2016 i would say that they are definitely smarter than sinkie men.
    Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    5,453
    My Reputation Points: 232 / Power: 8

    Default Re: Are SG Girls More Intelligent Than Guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by wikiphile View Post
    Most of them voted for PAP, as a hardcore PAP supporter since 29 Dec 2016 i would say that they are definitely smarter than sinkie men.
    perhaps they thank the pap that they dont have to do NS

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    765
    My Reputation Points: 216 / Power: 1

    Default Re: Are SG Girls More Intelligent Than Guys?

    This, I agree. When I look at teenagers and young men on bus and MRT, when they are in a group of two or more, they are more talkative than girls.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    22,119
    My Reputation Points: 689 / Power: 11

    Default Re: Are SG Girls More Intelligent Than Guys?

    Girls as a cohort outperform males in schools around the World. They are more disciplined and take to routine (sit down to study and cover syllabus) more easily. But males tend to top the honour list and also it is also males that end up taking up much of the tail in poor performance. Again the World over. Females tend to drop out of schools early for family reasons especially in the lower segments of the third world.

    The gap between top performing males and girls have steadily been closing in the last 25 years.

    Nothing to do with the Singapore Government. Where the PAP and the Govt had however failed is to build Singaporeans who are independent, confident, have a good command of the language and to articulate well. Singaporeans tend to be conformist in pubic but thought warriors in private.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    5,453
    My Reputation Points: 232 / Power: 8

    Default Re: Are SG Girls More Intelligent Than Guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonut View Post
    This, I agree. When I look at teenagers and young men on bus and MRT, when they are in a group of two or more, they are more talkative than girls.
    what do you agree with?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    5,453
    My Reputation Points: 232 / Power: 8

    Default Re: Are SG Girls More Intelligent Than Guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by scroobal View Post
    Girls as a cohort outperform males in schools around the World. They are more disciplined and take to routine (sit down to study and cover syllabus) more easily. But males tend to top the honour list and also it is also males that end up taking up much of the tail in poor performance. Again the World over. Females tend to drop out of schools early for family reasons especially in the lower segments of the third world.

    The gap between top performing males and girls have steadily been closing in the last 25 years.

    Nothing to do with the Singapore Government. Where the PAP and the Govt had however failed is to build Singaporeans who are independent, confident, have a good command of the language and to articulate well. Singaporeans tend to be conformist in pubic but thought warriors in private.
    SG's education system encourages rote learning and not creativeness

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    24,562
    My Reputation Points: 4367 / Power: 11

    Default Re: Are SG Girls More Intelligent Than Guys?

    unlike american chicks where grey matter concentrates in breast and butt area, sinkie chicks' grey matter is absent in the breast area but concentrates as chastity belt in golden cheebye area (and only to sinkie guys but not to amdk and niggers). as for sinke guys, grey matter diminishes with ns.

    american chicks in the opening of the new breastaurant chain.

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 438
Size:  102.9 KB
    Last edited by eatshitndie; 29-12-2016 at 02:28 AM.
    6.9 k's of sinkies: kopi, kaya toast, kueh kueh, kio kway, ktv, kpkb.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,850
    My Reputation Points: 969 / Power: 7

    Default Re: Are SG Girls More Intelligent Than Guys?

    Guys head brain is more intelligent than gal brain but penis brain is stupider than vagina brain

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,342
    My Reputation Points: 1050 / Power: 4

    Default Re: Are SG Girls More Intelligent Than Guys?

    Similarly i want to ask if men are more clever in Mathematics than women?
    please share your idea
    Quote Originally Posted by HK14K View Post
    No worries, the "Hero & Coward" thread will come but we should concentrate first on the nation hottest issue...
    Quote Originally Posted by gingerlyn View Post
    shameful and despicable scum PAP regime,
    a small island with millions of salary for PAP cronies from tax payers fund and yet have many hottest issues?

    only people who receive some scum benefits from shameful and despicable PAP regime cronies would agree your statement

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    24,562
    My Reputation Points: 4367 / Power: 11

    Default Re: Are SG Girls More Intelligent Than Guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by gingerlyn View Post
    Similarly i want to ask if men are more clever in Mathematics than women?
    please share your idea
    sinkie men can count 2 boobs plus 1 hole while sinkie women can only count up to 1 ranjiao. they totally ignore both balls.
    6.9 k's of sinkies: kopi, kaya toast, kueh kueh, kio kway, ktv, kpkb.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,415
    My Reputation Points: 3414 / Power: 9

    Default Re: Are SG Girls More Intelligent Than Guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by ckmpd View Post
    perhaps they thank the pap that they dont have to do NS
    I seriously do not know what you are trying to say here by asking a rhetorical question like that. Sinkies, both men and women regardless of their academic achievements and the much vaunted PISA scores are an ignorant and elitist-wanna be lot.

    Only a few rises above their peasantry lot without any connections or established family background with nothing but their street smarts, know how and can-do attitude. Maybe the more relevant question here is whether sinkie women (or men) are street smart and world-savvy with a can-do attitude?

    My self-opinionated answer is a flat no.
    Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    5,453
    My Reputation Points: 232 / Power: 8

    Default Re: Are SG Girls More Intelligent Than Guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by wikiphile View Post
    I seriously do not know what you are trying to say here by asking a rhetorical question like that. Sinkies, both men and women regardless of their academic achievements and the much vaunted PISA scores are an ignorant and elitist-wanna be lot.

    Only a few rises above their peasantry lot without any connections or established family background with nothing but their street smarts, know how and can-do attitude. Maybe the more relevant question here is whether sinkie women (or men) are street smart and world-savvy with a can-do attitude?

    My self-opinionated answer is a flat no.
    rhetoric question may stimulate critical thinking.

    smart is different from intelligent

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    5,453
    My Reputation Points: 232 / Power: 8

    Default Re: Are SG Girls More Intelligent Than Guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by chootchiew View Post
    Guys head brain is more intelligent than gal brain but penis brain is stupider than vagina brain
    good answer!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Serious Someone more intelligent than Amos Yee and he is an Ang Moh. talks about bible
    By bodycells in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-09-2016, 02:53 AM
  2. SGs Commit More Crime than FTrash - The PROOF!
    By makapaaa in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-09-2014, 05:01 AM
  3. Indon Marines Terrorists are SG Enemies 100X worse than MSK
    By 新加坡陈庆扁总统 in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2014, 12:58 AM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 14-12-2013, 10:02 AM
  5. Why Vegetarians Are More Intelligent than Meat Eaters
    By tonychat in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-07-2013, 05:03 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •