• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat What is your greatest regret in life?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my greatest regret in life is to have hurt a korean girl very badly, i mean emotionally.:(

other than that, i dun give a fuck!:oIo:

what is your greatest regret in life?:o

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell LKY to fuck off. Got a chance to do it but hold back. Henge ah. This bastard own Singapore and no regret since.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tell LKY to fuck off. Got a chance to do it but hold back. Henge ah. This bastard own Singapore and no regret since.

i have nothing good or bad to say abt LKY. the way his cronies manipulate my family, relatives and friends, sibeh gao lat. even my uncle(ex-ISD), even after lky passed on, still can play like that. my uncle is already very old, in his 70's, i dun think i can see him much longer. they also dun give a fuck! another uncle got cancer, they still want to stress him, cancer relapse. now, he has less than a year. my impression of sinkie SS, sibeh ruthless!:oIo:

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tin Pei Ling's greatest regret in life is not able to bring her mother to Sentosa's Universal Studio!

what a dumb MP

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
my greatest regret in life is to have hurt a korean girl very badly, i mean emotionally.:(

That is supposed to be her greatest regret, not yours.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is in two minds whether to visit IMH in Singapore or Mental Asylum in Melbourne.

His is beyond cure.
Should just do all a favour and jump Bedok reservoir but knowing him....he will splatter himself on mrt tracks.....to seek maximum attention

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mai siao lah! i trust Aussie doctors more than sinkies, you never know how lasup the sinkie SS can be. as for narong, he is ignorant and he thinks he know a lot. from my observance, he has the making of a psychopath.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have 2. My greatest regrets are believing you when said you were leaving the forum for good, the 2nd time is the greater regret. I hate my gullibility.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have 2. My greatest regrets are believing you when said you were leaving the forum for good, the 2nd time is the greater regret. I hate my gullibility.

I commiserate with you, my greatest regret in life is that i clicked reply on one of Krafty's posts. My life has been spiraling downwards since that day.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Then have to listen to this song liao. Play till your heart stop crying with versions , original and acoustic cover

[video=youtube;xWzlwGVQ6_Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWzlwGVQ6_Q&list=PLkz5o53ogMX--uXNCm_iZIG-Q1zHwDy9e [/video]

[video=youtube;I7It5if-IyM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7It5if-IyM [/video]

[video=youtube;2Php3L8gaeA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Php3L8gaeA[/video]

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Krafty, I found your Korean girl.

Before she got to know you, she was the person on the right.

After she met you, she became the one on the left in order to match your taste for natural beauty.

surgery3.jpg

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
for serving NS only to be told there is NO job for NSmen after ORD............ not even private police jobs which go to Taiwan

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Krafty, I found your Korean girl.

Before she got to know you, she was the person on the right.

After she met you, she became the one on the left in order to match your taste for natural beauty.

surgery3.jpg

In order to match his ugly fuckface