• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious which government agency is in charge of the women prison?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think it's time to expand or build more cells? i predict a lot of lasup siao char bors going in!:eek:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why tis also u concern, tot u oridi settle nicely in Ozland.

i am very concerned about sinkie women, i think they have to face the law like a real woman, even serena going to jail, why they can be so special?:kma:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
axe to grind lah, many of lupsup bar charbors fled his teksi without paying the fare.
hope he finds better "fare-paying" passengers who also tip, in oz now being christmastime and all...:cool:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i hope to be in charge of the trivial task of issuing tampon to them monthly. or just give them a piece of rag to stuff inside their pussies.:rolleyes:

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
is serena case going to postpone until 2017 chrismas?

The whole lucky bunch of six may end up celebrating their Chinese new year, year after year, for the next ten years on freedom street....

..... so strange neh....convicts able to run around freely months after sentencing....and go overseas, some more.....what else can be more stranger than fiction.....?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The whole lucky bunch of six may end up celebrating their Chinese new year, year after year, for the next ten years on freedom street....

..... so strange neh....convicts able to run around freely months after sentencing....and go overseas, some more.....what else can be more stranger than fiction.....?

Now u should believe the world is not natural :p

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Apparently the ozzies don't want him. Why is probably one of the greatest mysteries of the 21st century.

I have the answers that he wants but i'm gonna just leave it hanging.