• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Stupid Maid Cooked My Pet Luohan Fish For Dinner! Can Dock Her Pay For 20 Years??

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
luohan_fish_panfry_maid_0.jpg

Recently I employed a new Indonesian domestic helper to help out with my hectic housework. I called her to use the fresh fish at home and fry it for dinner tonight.

To my shock when I reached home, I saw my pet Luo Han fish fried and on the dinner plate. I am angry but I cannot blame my domestic helper because maybe my instructions was not clear enough to her.

Should I be upset with myself or my helper? Sigh.

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com https://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/oh-no-my-indon-maid-fried-my-pet-luohan-fish-dinner
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't believe him...just to cook up a juicy story because he is bored...

John...try the Terrexes story and our PM LHL..how he bungle this episode so badly together with Mr. Hen and Miss vivian.

Maybe more will like to read about this that your Luohan fish.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
John Tan is learning how to create fake news. Fake news earn big money because there are lots of stupid right-wingers who love to read fake news on how the others are screwing up their lives.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
I called her to use the fresh fish at home and fry it for dinner tonight.

To my shock when I reached home, I saw my pet Luo Han fish fried and on the dinner plate.
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

I am angry but I cannot blame my domestic helper because maybe my instructions was not clear enough to her.
She should have used actions, instead of only words, to show her domestic helper the precise "fresh" fish she was talking about.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Couple of points

1. The fried fish in the picture does not look like the luohan fish so this is most likely a made up story.

2. If the maid fries your luohan fish, you can fry her cuttlefish

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
luohan_fish_panfry_maid_0.jpg

Recently I employed a new Indonesian domestic helper to help out with my hectic housework. I called her to use the fresh fish at home and fry it for dinner tonight.

To my shock when I reached home, I saw my pet Luo Han fish fried and on the dinner plate. I am angry but I cannot blame my domestic helper because maybe my instructions was not clear enough to her.

Should I be upset with myself or my helper? Sigh.

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com https://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/oh-no-my-indon-maid-fried-my-pet-luohan-fish-dinner
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

This happens to losers who are not vegetarian.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
the maid ought to have also chop off what her boss had promised to CHOP....prepare a banana split for his desert :biggrin:

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had a maid ages ago that puts canned goods in the refrigerator.
Open the refrigerator and you find unopened cans of sardine, Luncheon meat and baked beans.

A friend's maid lagi best. He passed her some instruction on the phone for his chinese new year dinner party.
Told her to bring out the suckling pig on a silver platter. Then as an after thought said , put an apple in the mouth.
She brought out the suckling pig on a platter as instructed but had an apple in her mouth..

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The most upset party should be the fish. Died for nothing.
agree absolutely and am with you on this....
pity this brilliant fish and such a waste.... why, just look at the size of the head and brains, it would've grown up to be a damned smart one, able to transform itself and later, become captain nemo - what the fish! :wink:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
John...try the Terrexes story and our PM LHL..how he bungle this episode so badly together with Mr. Hen and Miss vivian.

Maybe more will like to read about this that your Luohan fish.

The maid will get extra duties of washing my car naked for the next 5 years until she has repaid the debt of cooking the pet fish.