• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious S'pore is top place for expats

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
New Zealand trails in ranking for finances, HSBC survey shows
Singapore is the best place to live, work, raise family abroad

Singapore’s quality of education is rated the best in the world. Among expats in Singapore, 75 percent consider the quality of education there better than in their home country, compared with 43 percent overall in the survey. New Zealand ranks eighth, followed by Japan in ninth place and Hong Kong in 11th.

Expats consider Japan to be the world’s safest country, followed by Singapore and South Korea. More than eight in 10 expats living in Singapore feel safer than back home, compared with 52 percent globally.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...at-new-zealand-to-be-expats-top-place-to-live

for those who thinking of migrating, please get your facts right!:p

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank the 1st generation pap leaders like LKY, GKS, SR, TCC for what Singapore is today.

In 20 years time, most Singaporeans will be able to judge what LHL and the 3rd generation pap has done to SG

retrenched

Alfrescian
Loyal
my top 2 peeves are the lousy weather and the terrific overcrowding - but i guess expats dun mind that (even tho it affects them) becos they are not here for long.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you have these surveys, it just shows how much better life is for a foreigners compared to Sporeans living in Spore.

Sporeans are not allowed to send their children to any of the foreign schools in Spore. So they can't access the better schools in Spore:wink:
Sporean males have to waste 2 years doing NS while foreigners do not have to.
If I was a foreigner in Spore, I would also feel safer than if I was a Sporean. Sad to say that foreigners have a higher standing in Spore, or rather I should say that they can rely on their embassies more than Sporeans can rely on their own gov't in Spore :rolleyes:

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank the 1st generation pap leaders like LKY, GKS, SR, TCC for what Singapore is today.

In 20 years time, most Singaporeans will be able to judge what LHL and the 3rd generation pap has done to SG

But you did agree with someone that LKY was dumb, so how?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you have these surveys, it just shows how much better life is for a foreigners compared to Sporeans living in Spore.

Sporeans are not allowed to send their children to any of the foreign schools in Spore. So they can't access the better schools in Spore:wink:
Sporean males have to waste 2 years doing NS while foreigners do not have to.
If I was a foreigner in Spore, I would also feel safer than if I was a Sporean. Sad to say that foreigners have a higher standing in Spore, or rather I should say that they can rely on their embassies more than Sporeans can rely on their own gov't in Spore :rolleyes:

bear in mind that we dun have much resources, human capital is our only hope. we need cultural exchange between expats and working locals, take it as we can learn as much as possible from them, there will be a day that sinkies will be good enough to kick them out.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
bear in mind that we dun have much resources, human capital is our only hope. we need cultural exchange between expats and working locals, take it as we can learn as much as possible from them, there will be a day that sinkies will be good enough to kick them out.

yeah yeah even after become first world, still need to learn..

sinkieland cannot come up with real talents to produce something new...

oh wait, the talented one seeks asylum, that is why.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah yeah even after become first world, still need to learn..

sinkieland cannot come up with real talents to produce something new...

oh wait, the talented one seeks asylum, that is why.

actually, kickin them out is a harsh word. take it as a life long learning process. 活到老学到老。

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really our Singapore is tops for them?.

Wow, they must come from a really crappy place formerly.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
In less than 15 years' time, i.e. in 2030, all the Sinkie:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Baby_boomers
and their parents (i.e. those born before 1965, which also happens to be the year Singapore became independent or "independent") will either be dead or as good as dead (since they'll be at least 65 years old), while their descendants, i.e. the:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_X
wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Y
wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Z
plus the new citizens (i.e. those who became citizens from the 1990s onwards) will mostly be pro-PAP, especially the following groups of Sinkies:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?235838-This-Is-Terrible-and-Horrible&p=2515882#post2515882
I dare say that at both GE2011 and GE2015, at least roughly 45% of the valid votes were from women, and at least another roughly 15% from male civil/public servants (including regulars in the SAF and Police), male employees of GLCs, and old men in their 60s and 70s.

And for GE2015, the remaining 10% came from new citizens, ignorant/delusional/cowardly/greedy male Sinkie first-time voters in their 20s, and finally at least 100,000 (at least 4% of the eligible voters) male voters who voted for some opposition party at GE2011 but flipped and voted for the PAP at GE2015. :*:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?216301-VALID-Opposition-votes-for-GE2011-was-803-482-but-654-289-(ex-TP-GRC)-for-GE2015