• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Shitskin all over Tigerair

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
My nightmare finally came true. Farking Tigerair assigned shitskins all around me, and I am talking about those carrying non-red passports. After the flight took off, they came to the back to fill up the empty seats and brought their own curry and rice and started eating with their hands. KNNCCB the Tiger flight attendants pretended not to have noticed presumably because they didn't want to get near the shitskin enclave lest they get knocked out by something worse than chloroform.

Tiger is a shitskin airline.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
My condolences :biggrin:
Why didn't you request for a non shitskin section?
You can try to claim travel insurance for trauma.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are lucky. I got on one where 3/4 of plane boarded by neh from same tour group. Obviously they didnt order any food, brought their own, let their kids run rampant (poor upbringing the whole lot) and believe it or not, break into song halfway.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
My condolences :biggrin:
Why didn't you request for a non shitskin section?
You can try to claim travel insurance for trauma.

The group of shitskin were scattered in the middle. After the plane took off, they made their way to the vacant seats at the back where I was seated.

I am still wondering how that packet of mama gravy managed to bypass the stringent screening at Suvarnabhumi Airport where they now have "Pro Vision" screening booth.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are lucky. I got on one where 3/4 of plane boarded by neh from same tour group. Obviously they didnt order any food, brought their own, let their kids run rampant (poor upbringing the whole lot) and believe it or not, break into song halfway.

Which airline and destination ?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
They call it "tiger" after the " bengal". So its appropriate to allow indians to be themselves on the airline.

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every airline staff know fair and lovely indians are the smelliest animal on land or in the air.

Trap in a plane high up in the air full of indian monkeys, there is nothing much the flight attendants can do other than suffer together with the rest of the homo sapiens.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
sg is seeing ah neh jr running n screaming ard as though they own sg.............. thanks to LHL

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you do not want indians on the airplane, and its for chinese only, then the airline should be renamed. Maggot air, or locust airline sounds appropriate.