• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat What PAP Doesn't Want You to Know

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pap doesn't want you to know that

Your future children will be whore and maids :biggrin:

correct.

Please see post#177. That's why wise singaporeans dont want to have children as they know singaporeans, in future, will be whores and maids under the pap. It is idiots who listen to pap and give birth to five or more children...to be maids and whores

Last edited:

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
correct.

Please see post#177. That's why wise singaporeans dont want to have children as they know singaporeans, in future, will be whores and maids under the pap. It is idiots who listen to pap and give birth to five or more children...to be maids and whores

Dont worry! Eventually Spore will be ruled by the Malays when they increase their population. Chinese who are doing well and hve Kids will eventually migrate, no Sinkie Chinese wud want their Kids to Slave for the white Scums. Slowly but surely PAP will destroy Spore.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont worry! Eventually Spore will be ruled by the Malays when they increase their population. Chinese who are doing well and hve Kids will eventually migrate, no Sinkie Chinese wud want their Kids to Slave for the white Scums. Slowly but surely PAP will destroy Spore.

Agree. The collapse of SG is going to happen.

Look at the pap policies and their results:
1. Capable Singaporeans are migrating.
2. Wise Singaporeans choose not to have children.
3. Idiots who believe pap have five or more children but cant feed them well and cant nurture them well but are thankful to pap because they get GST vouchers and U-Save rebates of S$240 a year.

Only one outcome within 20years..the crumbling of Singapore

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP does not want you to know:

that there are many unlicensed massage centres the HDB estates.

This is both good and bad for retired Singaporean uncles

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

(1) that goh chok tong was deeply hurt in GE 2011 when he won only 55% of the votes against a kamikaze newbie Nicole Seah. He lamented that Singaporeans didnt appreciate him for what he did as PM.

This sums up pap's bad sense of entitlement. Why shd Singaporeans be eternally grateful to GCT just because he was PM? He did a job and was paid for it. gct shd just wake up and move on with his life rather than live on past glories

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP doesnt want you to know:

(1) that Tony Tan was greatly embarrassed and deeply hurt during PE 2011 when he got 35% of the votes. This must be a world record low for an elected President. Tony was so embarrassed and hurt that he vowed not to seek re-election in 2017 in case he loses to a popular candidate.

It is when there is fair and free elections that we know how pap stands. I hope that Singaporeans can teach LHL the same lesson we taught GCT and TT by defeating him and embarrassing him at the next GE

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pap doesn't want you to know that

Pap members and it's cronies (excluding esteemed member like sir John tan ) does not ends well..:biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

that there are many unlicensed massage centres the HDB estates.

This is both good and bad for retired Singaporean uncles

Very correct . Pap doesn't want me to know. I know liao also pretend that I don't know or else waste a lot of money. Even visit liao I also act blur face when exit from the back alley door :biggrin:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very correct . Pap doesn't want me to know. I know liao also pretend that I don't know or else waste a lot of money. Even visit liao I also act blur face when exit from the back alley door :biggrin:

PAP doesnt want especially SG ladies to know abt the neighbourhood massage centres as these keep the men happy with the pap

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP doesnt want especially SG ladies to know abt the neighbourhood massage centres as these keep the men happy with the pap

Very correct . Pap doesn't want the sg ladies to know about the neighbourhood massage parlour. Sg ladies know liao also pretend to don't know to keep their man happy and stay on the marriage :biggrin:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sg ladies know liao also pretend to don't know to keep their man happy and stay on the marriage :biggrin:
Do such "Sg ladies" include ckmpd? :p
Especially since she has a son in his late 20s (as of now and if he's still alive, of course):
14-09-2009, 02:48 PM
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?38051-Cock-Up-SAF
The SAF has recently issued new camouflage No 4 uniforms to many units. My son's unit was one of those issued with the new No4. But because of admin cock-up, my son's name was left out of the nominal roll and he was not issued the new No4.

His supervisor, a nice person, said that as he is going ORD soon, he doesnt get priority and to bear with it.

But at the recent Army Open House, he was scheduled for duties. And at the AOH briefing, he was told that all participants at the Army Open House must be in new No4. He highlighted his problem...that he doesnt have new No4. The organisers told him to, by hook or by crook, be dressed in the new No4.

He tried the e-mart, he tried Beach Road..but none were available as there is an all round shortage. There is just no new No4 available if he is not issued

It's instances like that that often frustrate NSFs and NSmen.

Can the SAF wake up?

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do such "Sg ladies" include ckmpd? :p
Especially since she has a son in his late 20s (as of now and if he's still alive, of course):
Very good assumption to indicate "if he's still alive , of course" statement.. as every human as equal chance of dying .
Ckmpd, an esteemed member , is also excluded :biggrin:

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since you are my father, are you talking about yourself? :p

You are a fucking useless being. At 34, instead of supporting your father, you are still using his money. Useless human beings like you professing to be true Christian? You are a fucking disgrace. oIo

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a fucking disgrace. oIo
Dear Daddy, please try to control your anger, otherwise your blood pressure might rise too much, right? :wink:

wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypertension#Treatment
"The therapeutic approach for the treatment of hard pulse disease included changes in lifestyle (staying away from anger and sexual intercourse) and dietary program for patients (avoiding the consumption of wine, meat, and pastries, reducing the volume of food in a meal, maintaining a low-energy diet and the dietary usage of spinach and vinegar)."

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Daddy, please try to control your anger, otherwise your blood pressure might rise too much, right? :wink:

wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypertension#Treatment
"The therapeutic approach for the treatment of hard pulse disease included changes in lifestyle (staying away from anger and sexual intercourse) and dietary program for patients (avoiding the consumption of wine, meat, and pastries, reducing the volume of food in a meal, maintaining a low-energy diet and the dietary usage of spinach and vinegar)."

so, why did you steal bread?

refuse to work and have no money, so you resort to stealing?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

that PAP has no idea how to overcome China's One Belt One Road (OBOR) strategy. SG under a clueless PAP is doomed

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

that pap has practically lost the S$20Billion investment in Singapore's Suzhou Industrial Park. S$20Billion of tax payers' money gone!

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP doesnt want you to know that Samuel Huntington said in 2000:

1. Corruption and decay would set in in the post-Lee Kuan Yew years
2. "honesty and efficiency that Lee Kuan Yew has brought to Singapore will follow him to his grave"