• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious In memory of George Michael, RIP!

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a sad day. Only 53. RIP George.

[video=youtube;bG5N3GC-m20]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG5N3GC-m20[/video]

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fortunate for him he was a Brit.
If he was a Sporean he wouldn't be able to touch his CPF for another 12 years.

When someone as healthy & youngish looking as he is, ups the lorry. It is worrying because you could be next:eek:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You want the cause of death? Ask the member with some of the highest points in this forum. The cock receptacle is shivering with fright right now! .....LOL

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fortunate for him he was a Brit.
If he was a Sporean he wouldn't be able to touch his CPF for another 12 years.

When someone as healthy & youngish looking as he is, ups the lorry. It is worrying because you could be next:eek:

i used to listen to his songs when i was a teenager, his passing is a reminder that i am not young anymore:o

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Next is u to follow.
Old ahgua gay attention monkey.

gays are actually quite popular among women, look at that david gan, so popular among zoe tay and fann wong, and other celebrities, who knows they may straighten me up, i dun mind...:biggrin:

XxooxX

Alfrescian
Loyal
gays are actually quite popular among women, look at that david gan, so popular among zoe tay and fann wong, and other celebrities, who knows they may straighten me up, i dun mind...:biggrin:

U early early dream .
Go home sleep....

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do like his old songs.

But my opinion is George Michael is another Good looks great talent, early success, too much money, drugged and fuck (in this case he is another ass raider) to early demise.

His Wham partner Andrew took the money bought lands became a farmer, married and happily settled down.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i used to listen to his songs when i was a teenager, his passing is a reminder that i am not young anymore:o

Thanks to LKY & his "stop at two policy" the majority of Sporeans are old & soon going to join him but maybe in the "other" place :wink:

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Probably ODed on drugs like Michael Jackson.

If Aids doesn't kill him drugs would probably will.

What irony sang Christmas song died of Christmas day. Someone really got a weird sense of humour!

Last edited:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very sad to report that George Michael has died at the age of 53. I saw him live at Madison Square Garden in NYC back in 2008. Such a great show. He will be missed! Let's now get into his astrology of death. Cause of death was reported to be suspected heart failure, and he died in his sleep.

Aquarius rules over his 8th house of death. So we can say that his death will occur suddenly and unexpectedly (that's Uranus-ruled Aquarius). Ruler Uranus is in Virgo in his 3rd house...you gotta think the BRAIN here (3rd house is Gemini's house, Mercury = BRAIN, Virgo is also a Mercury-ruled sign). Mercury and 3rd house also rule over YOUTH. He died young at 53, way before his time. Where is Mercury? It's in his 12th HOUSE (12th house and Neptune = SLEEP). Mercury is also conjunct his Venus (PEACE). He died peacefully in his sleep, but it wasn't heart failure.

It was a BRAIN ANEURYSM (much like how singer Laura Branigan died back in 2004).

See how easy this is to predict death? Fantastic stuff.

RIP GEORGE!

astro_2atw_01_george_michael.23366.57921.gif

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very sad to report that George Michael has died at the age of 53. I saw him live at Madison Square Garden in NYC back in 2008. Such a great show. He will be missed! Let's now get into his astrology of death. Cause of death was reported to be suspected heart failure, and he died in his sleep.

Aquarius rules over his 8th house of death. So we can say that his death will occur suddenly and unexpectedly (that's Uranus-ruled Aquarius). Ruler Uranus is in Virgo in his 3rd house...you gotta think the BRAIN here (3rd house is Gemini's house, Mercury = BRAIN, Virgo is also a Mercury-ruled sign). Mercury and 3rd house also rule over YOUTH. He died young at 53, way before his time. Where is Mercury? It's in his 12th HOUSE (12th house and Neptune = SLEEP). Mercury is also conjunct his Venus (PEACE). He died peacefully in his sleep, but it wasn't heart failure.

It was a BRAIN ANEURYSM (much like how singer Laura Branigan died back in 2004).

See how easy this is to predict death? Fantastic stuff.

RIP GEORGE!

astro_2atw_01_george_michael.23366.57921.gif

hey bro, i am a Taurus born in 1974. can you help me predict cos' i do not know if i should save money or spend it all. very important to me, thxs!