• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Dis a sad day forum crazy gin banned no more entertainment.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
u mean it was pleasant sexperience for you as much as it was for her?

Bittersweet for me and painful for her? :o:o:o

Which forum admin/mod would like to see less posts? I've openly alluded that I will miss her posts in her lucid moments.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
this forum becoming more and more like our cheng-hoo....dun like people...mean banned you... WTF !!

STUPIDMONKEY.jpg

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wasn't her target at all
But once upon a time, in October 2015 (yes, over a year ago), from page 3 to 6 of the following thread:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?210873-Chinese-dog-roll-call-ginfreely-frenchbriefs-narong-wongwan-mojito-Johntan-xpo/page3
there was an intense "romance" between you and Miss ginfreely, right? :p

Also, exactly two weeks ago:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238713-Buy-a-house-in-JB-and-become-a-public-toilet&p=2546180#post2546180
Wah have pics or not? Btw your neh neh sagging or not? :biggrin:
Go ask your mother filthy shit skin.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u don't like it u can fuck off, clone

neibei.. what fuck off?.. aseO?... u another no balls cheng-hoo lang?
no wonder bodycells always look down on sinkies as ball-less shits

if you can't even handle a BIG CANNON SIAO, what fuck are you good for??...
....you might as well fuck off for good aseO

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But once upon a time, in October 2015 (yes, over a year ago), from page 3 to 6 of the following thread:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?210873-Chinese-dog-roll-call-ginfreely-frenchbriefs-narong-wongwan-mojito-Johntan-xpo/page3
there was an intense "romance" between you and Miss ginfreely, right? :p

Also, exactly two weeks ago:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238713-Buy-a-house-in-JB-and-become-a-public-toilet&p=2546180#post2546180

Takashi why you change your nick? I'm not her target cos she hardly engaged me and of course she responded back to me cos that was my intention but not much of a response and that exchange over a year ago didn't cause her to engage me much anymore in fact you are the one she's going after calling you and your mum whores etc ROFL don't blame her you are annoying with your dumb post searchings and nit picking on small tiny insignificant details that don't matter.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
that exchange over a year ago didn't cause her to engage me much anymore in fact you are the one she's going after calling you and your mum whores etc
After that "romance" with you last year, she and you got bored with each other; so this year, I decided to take your place for the past two weeks. :p

Alas, we won't be seeing her again until CNY. :(
"Dis a sad day" indeed. :p

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After that "romance" with you last year, she and you got bored with each other; so this year, I decided to take your place for the past two weeks.

Alas, we won't be seeing her again until CNY. :(
"Dis a sad day" indeed. :p

rofl nigger unfortunately you had to share her with 4 or 5 others cottonmouth bring her main squeeze. Btw what happened to takashi?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly speaking, I missed that bitch.
I hope the Indians are not too rough with her, she's an old cunt after all. :biggrin:

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well done!
icon14.gif

May I ask, how long is this ban? The longest I've seen her banned for is one week by Leongsam a few months ago.

Anyway, every online forum has its own unique rules, and admins/mods should always be tolerant and give warnings before any punishment, but you are by far the most tolerant mod I've ever come across!
attachment.php

Sucking Zhihau Cock again. As usual, after jw5 Cock, now you suck Zhihau's Cock. oIo