• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Dis a sad day forum crazy gin banned no more entertainment.

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

attachment.php

Next time, you should show him your muscles:

[video=youtube;exMmixM3b3Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exMmixM3b3Q[/video]

sammyboy.com/showthread.php?234591-Average-height-of-men-is-this-why-quot-Ang-Moh-quot-men-are-the-quot-best-quot-And-WHY-are-they&p=2502356#post2502356

Oh dear Flatcheebyekia, you just committed a sin. Looks like you are a fake Christian afterall..

You seem to have forgotten Matthew 5:38,39

38 Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:

39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Tsk tsk tsk, fakie...

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
may i humbly request to tompang my 12 plastic cans of shell 5w/40 oil that i hoarded during sales from giant (actually 11 and a half as the other half used for topping up) in there as well:confused: hope you really don't mind, seeing that it's christmastime, goodwill to all mankind and all....thenkyu :o

That pussy is public, you can move the whole giant inside too if you want.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gin gave back as good as she got plus it was a 1 woman show vs up to probably at least 10 different monikers the latest one which escalated where it involved 1 vs 6 or 7 at the same time and they include some high ranking members including nigger sam leong, a senior mod and one old bird who uses a lot of clones.

While she did display flashes of normalcy like starting the thread on what one's new year's resolution is and sharing what her's was ultimately she easily succumbed to the trolling many members did to her cos it was so easy to troll her. :biggrin:

I really wonder what she's going to post when she's unbanned and i hope she does and doesn't seem like she's using her clones.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before the end of today, I intend to start a brand-new thread where you can continue trolling me to your heart's content! :p
But don't worry, that thread will not be about you (especially since I have better things to do).
In fact, I suspect you won't be the only one who will be trolling me; there is even a good chance that zhihau might troll me too! :o
But then again, I hope zhihau likes my new thread, so please wait patiently. :wink:
Oh yeah?
Yeah:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?239440-Sometimes-I-wish-the-Earth-were-a-GLOBE-because-I-like-Gundam-SEED-(an-anime)-a-lot!