• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Dis a sad day forum crazy gin banned no more entertainment.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I'm least bothered by names. Her threads attracted so many insults against her, her inability to post would keep the mood of the forum a bit more festive :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's get back to our usual Sammyboy spirit of insulting PAP, SAF, NS, Indians, Zoe Tays, Stupid AWARE whores, gender equality and other shenanigans.

Where's madmansg now that I mentioned NS. :biggrin:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm least bothered by names. Her threads attracted so many insults against her, her inability to post would keep the mood of the forum a bit more festive :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
:eek: Is this the first time you've ever banned anyone? :confused:
Over a week ago, you said:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238930-RIP-Harry-Morgan&p=2548843#post2548843
For the record, I have not banned any moniker since my inception as a mod, not that I don't know how but I don't see the need.
Anyway, once again, Arigatou Gozaimasu!
attachment.php

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
:eek: Is this the first time you've ever banned anyone? :confused:
Over a week ago, you said:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238930-RIP-Harry-Morgan&p=2548843#post2548843

Anyway, once again, Arigatou Gozaimasu!
attachment.php

I have not seen your nick in delphi, nice to meet you here.
Back then everyone was given their own cell; to diss NS, to dig Zoe Tay, to fuck PAP, to screw each other. We knew boundaries, except for the occasional shit out of territory. everyone knew when to stop.

This WhoreG here is something else.... If I see her in person, I will really yank her cb mor and crush her nipples.... :biggrin:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup, Ginfreely is the first I've banned.
Well done!
icon14.gif

May I ask, how long is this ban? The longest I've seen her banned for is one week by Leongsam a few months ago.

Anyway, every online forum has its own unique rules, and admins/mods should always be tolerant and give warnings before any punishment, but you are by far the most tolerant mod I've ever come across!
attachment.php

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
im going to perform a rap now for ginfreely in my best eminem impression.

Picket signs for my wicked rhymes look at the times,

Sick as the mind of the motherfucking kid's thats behind!!!!!!!

But how dare you try to take what you didn't help me to get?

You selfish bitch; I hope you fucking burn in hell for this shit

Im sorry momma

i never meant to hurt you

I never meant to make you cry but tonight

im cleaning out my closet.

[video=youtube;RQ9_TKayu9s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ9_TKayu9s[/video]

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is good for Ginfreely to be by herself for a while. She goes high every time when she 'sees herself' at every mention of molest, rape and house in JB in the forum. Long term medication will help to return her to sanity and normalcy.

Still Merry Christmas , Gin.

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Well done!
icon14.gif

May I ask, how long is this ban? The longest I've seen her banned for is one week by Leongsam a few months ago.

I must admit that in her lucid intervals, her posts are wonderful and pleasant to read. A breathe of fresh air if I may add. Perhaps the feminine touch admist the male dominated forum does some magic or it could something else that I've failed to pinpoint.
We should see her for reunion dinner prior to CNY, a fresh start for a looney new year :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: