• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: J.Bitch sues male masseur for molest?!?!?!

Are you already lobotomised? :biggrin:
You are not making sense.

Once they tear out your entire cheebye and slice off your nipples, you can feel free to fuck all the way from India to Africa, let everyone have a taste of your toilet bowl pussy, fuck you till you bleed. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are already a castrated COWARD with no balls. Scared of Johor sultan but no qualms to bully woman COWARD. Makes perfect sense that your sacred mudlander cunt bitches are all fucking men from India to Africa except you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Never buy a house in JB

Wow lots of flaming by filthy mudlander COWARD cottonmouth in his rotten mouth thread but it stays intact in courtyard section.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Btw I don't even read many threads and most of the posts here. There could be a lot more insinuations and insults that I didn't read and did not highlight here.

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Flatearther is this true?Are u one of those jobless unemployed hikikomori shut-ins living in Japan living on their parents income in their 20s and 30s,who spends all day playing video games and watching anime and scouring message boards to find things to refute to and research and post lengthy replies?

Calling this good for nothing Hwa Chong JC bread thief a Hikkomori is too much of a compliment for him. He is a scum.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey where's zhihau? Why no move this WHOLE thread to flame war? Obvious flame war started by Hans168 and cottonmouth bastards. Zhihau was so fast to move my never buy house in JB threads for four times. No shame to be so blatantly double standard?

Again Zhihau has moved my never buy house in JB thread to the trivia section but not this thread that's also flamed. Where's justice?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Proven zhihau is a bastard who only target my threads

Bastard cottonmouth thread with flaming is intact while my thread is removed to trivial section.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ginfreely threads forced to close. Will madness subside?

Low class thief telling lies without batting an eyelid. You are the ones starting such bastard threads like this one that deserved to be moved to trivial. Sanity has returned to main forum as mad mob like you cannot start such bastard threads anymore.

COWARD mudlander bullies cottonmouth and Wunderfool, flat earth supporting each other lies when clearly these bastards are the ones starting bastard threads putting me into attention and not I craved for bastards attention.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Proven zhihau is a bastard who only target my threads

You must be quite lonely and pathetic to be doing this on Christmas, I just had my countdown, enjoying my champagne.

How's the celebrations at Buangkok?? :biggrin:
Did anyone get you a present?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ginfreely threads forced to close. Will madness subside?

Courtyard is a snooze fest without this clown whore, it's time to strip her naked, drag her out, yank her cheebye mor and kick her in the cheebye hard again. :biggrin:

Castrated COWARD cottonmouth don't have balls. Scared like a mouse in front of Johor sultan and only dare to do online sexual harassment of woman hiding behind computer.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey where's zhihau? Why no move this WHOLE thread to flame war? Obvious flame war started by Hans168 and cottonmouth bastards. Zhihau was so fast to move my never buy house in JB threads for four times. No shame to be so blatantly double standard?

Your hysterectomy should be done without anesthesia, bare hand right into your worthless smelly cunt to rip you out from inside out.

This thread is about cheap sluts looking for male masseurs then complain molest. While you fucking whore has turn it to some irrelevant flame war and you dare complain.

FUCK YOUR SMELLY CUNT. YOU INDIAN TOILET BOWL! :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Castrated COWARD cottonmouth don't have balls. Scared like a mouse in front of Johor sultan and only dare to do online sexual harassment of woman hiding behind computer.

Cottonmouth your slutty mother wife daughters legs are spread wide and fucked 24x7 by filthy shit skins. Song boh sexual harassment of your family? Knnbccb mudlander bastards.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are the pathetic COWARD celebrating Christmas with evil heart while I don't celebrate Christmas but celebrate everyday with a good heart.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your hysterectomy should be done without anesthesia, bare hand right into your worthless smelly cunt to rip you out from inside out.

This thread is about cheap sluts looking for male masseurs then complain molest. While you fucking whore has turn it to some irrelevant flame war and you dare complain.

FUCK YOUR SMELLY CUNT. YOU INDIAN TOILET BOWL! :biggrin:

You fucking mudlander LIAR. My post number two already point your lies twisting the molest victim to cheap slut.

Cottonmouth your slutty mother wife daughters legs are spread wide and fucked 24x7 by filthy shit skins. Song boh sexual harassment of your family? Knnbccb mudlander bastards.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is to a lady
It isn't to a whore/cheap slut/toilet bowl/pasar malam hooker.

I am a virgin and cannot be any of those you mentioned. I demand you apologize to me immediately if not I am going to report this post to mudland police.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

BemVk4s.gif

XYxuuUk.gif

hEugsME.gif

BeVN1iX.gif

Q9JYbOA.gif

JS1W9B3.gif