• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Amos Yee - A win-win outcome

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
His is probably one of the rare cases where everyone whether supporters or detractors including the Singapore Govt are praying very hard that he does get asylum.

I am sure while he starts his new life in the US, he will continue to tap his local donor pool for support and they will probably support him for many years to come.

It will interesting to see how he progresses thru life in the US.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i reckon it's good training for him, that's what young sinkies should go thru. i back this horse, he will have a bright future.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope someone there groom him to be a political figure big enough to scare PAP.

Then there will be good showing he come back with pap red carpet awaiting for him. PAP lanlan must give face.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
master sith lord g. nair will bring out the hatre in young jedi amos

o.jpg

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
His is probably one of the rare cases where everyone whether supporters or detractors including the Singapore Govt are praying very hard that he does get asylum.

I am sure while he starts his new life in the US, he will continue to tap his local donor pool for support and they will probably support him for many years to come.

It will interesting to see how he progresses thru life in the US.

This is a new beginning for Amos.

He is seeking a new launch pad to attack the pap. If he is well groomed in the USA, he will wreck havoc the pap has not seen before

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
amos be famous and will make plenty of fortune cookies that will be stuff with secret messages like those that were used to bring down the manchurian conquerers

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a new beginning for Amos.

He is seeking a new launch pad to attack the pap. If he is well groomed in the USA, he will wreck havoc the pap has not seen before

If he is well groomed there he may well come back to lead the country but he will build upon what the PAP has done, not destroy or wreak ( not 'wreck ' ) havoc. You want to hit LHL and by extension the PAP, you don't care if Singapore sinks in the process. A real bitchy jilted character if I ever saw one. Only your personal vendetta matters to you, not the country or Singaporeans.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Bro,
What do you think are the chances he'll be granted asylum?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
master sith lord g. nair will bring out the hatre in young jedi amos

o.jpg

The PAP has created many of it's own enemies among Sporeans. You don't need anyone to stir the pot.
Amos has been beaten, harassed, locked up in a mental asylum, & threaten by a stay in boys town. Faces being a marked person in NS & who knows what after that.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP has created many of it's own enemies among Sporeans. You don't need anyone to stir the pot.
Amos has been beaten, harassed, locked up in a mental asylum, & threaten by a stay in boys town. Faces being a marked person in NS & who knows what after that.

Good summary of the devious methods the pap used against a 17yr old citizen, whose only crime is to vulgarly speak against the pap

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good summary of the devious methods the pap used against a 17yr old citizen, whose only crime is to vulgarly speak against the pap

At least he came forward which deserves some merit. He has more guts than you and/or your one brain cell supporter.

AlphaOne

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,
What do you think are the chances he'll be granted asylum?

I believe it all depends on what he has to offer, what cards he had with him.
On another note, his anti-christ sentiments jibes ( though facts has substance ) may not jive well with some Americans.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe it all depends on what he has to offer, what cards he had with him.
On another note, his anti-christ sentiments jibes ( though facts has substance ) may not jive well with some Americans.

He is a bright guy & if he succeeds in his asylum bid will be a lost to Spore. We have too many brainwashed rule followers in Spore.

AlphaOne

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is a bright guy & if he succeeds in his asylum bid will be a lost to Spore. We have too many brainwashed rule followers in Spore.

I concurred he is a bright guy and admire his guts in baptism of fire. A guy his age with aspiration in taking on the powers that be deserves respect. But he like Dr Chee Soon Juan though had their differences, they are both ahead of their time. The Papzis sees them as a threat and look upon them as their nemesis. They will come down with everything they have and will stop at nothing to destroy their lives.

Given the souring Geopolitical relationship in some areas between Spore and the US, his asylum bid is probable and not impossible. Should he succeed, I don't see it as a lost so long as there is patriotism in him. A patriot loyal to his country and not a patriot just loyal to the powers that be. He is young and has plenty of time. The Papzis downfall won't happen anytime soon, it will take decades for people's mindset to change and make that happen unless otherwise. Anyway for better or for worst, Amos will just be Amos. It will take more than just one Amos to turn things around for a change. Until then the new dawn is out there, it's just a matter of when.

AlphaOne

Alfrescian
Loyal

I concurred he is a bright guy and admire his guts in baptism of fire. A guy his age with aspiration in taking on the powers that be deserves respect. But he like Dr Chee Soon Juan though had their differences, they are both ahead of their time. The Papzis sees them as a threat and look upon them as their nemesis. They will come down with everything they have and will stop at nothing to destroy their lives.

Given the souring Geopolitical relationship in some areas between Spore and the US, his asylum bid is probable and not impossible. Should he succeed, I don't see it as a lost so long as there is patriotism in him. A patriot loyal to his country and not a patriot just loyal to the powers that be. He is young and has plenty of time. The Papzis downfall won't happen anytime soon, it will take decades for people's mindset to change and make that happen unless otherwise. Anyway for better or for worst, Amos will just be Amos. It will take more than just one Amos to turn things around for a change. Until then the new dawn is out there, it's just a matter of when.