• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Princess Leia had a heart attack then, now dead

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
if latinas from venerealzuela or colombia, must go.

Columbians mostly. And the angmo type of Columbian. Damn hot, and all walk around without bra. they do the circuit in Asia. Work a few weeks at a club in Guangzhou (I think the kama club) and then com down to Zikapore. I pick up a Columbian MILF there, and she was hot. Later she told me she was bi too. Shit. If I had known, I would have taken another girl there and have a 3 sum in the hotel. She told me the papasan rent a landed property and 6 or more girls stay in the house. they like the shopping in Zikapore.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
sg has truly becum the united nations. prostitutes from all over the world flock to sg.

U donch know the half of it. You can now find black hookers from Africa in singapore. have not tried yet. But will do it one of these days.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Columbians mostly. And the angmo type of Columbian. Damn hot, and all walk around without bra. they do the circuit in Asia. Work a few weeks at a club in Guangzhou (I think the kama club) and then com down to Zikapore. I pick up a Columbian MILF there, and she was hot. Later she told me she was bi too. Shit. If I had known, I would have taken another girl there and have a 3 sum in the hotel. She told me the papasan rent a landed property and 6 or more girls stay in the house. they like the shopping in Zikapore.

must be some of the well travelled and best. the "ordinary" ones along the border with ecuador are already very chio by latino standards. wow! sg very happening place. machiam like 5-star buffet.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
must be some of the well travelled and best. the "ordinary" ones along the border with ecuador are already very chio by latino standards. wow! sg very happening place. machiam like 5-star buffet.

Yah, zikapore is now a smorgasbord for pussy. I haven't even mention the eastern european ones like those from Ukraine and Russia. Blonde, pink nipples and pink pussy. I think i will look for one this weekend. hehehe. Then there Polish, Hungarians, etc. There is also a lot of Turkish, Iranian, and middle eastern girls. I tried one Lebanese one before, damn big tits. These Turkish, Iranians, and lebanese and also Uzbeks, etc. are all what I call halal angmo pussy. LOL.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;2jZVpTtYyPs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jZVpTtYyPs[/video]

This song was Carrie Fisher's papa's no 1 hit in the 50's.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This song Cindy Oh Cindy was her father's number 1 hit in the '50s.

[video=youtube;bQmvVmR87xU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQmvVmR87xU[/video]

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sg has truly becum the united nations. prostitutes from all over the world flock to sg. wonder if there's a syrian special section? :p
their specialities / expertise should then include sysarian operations and beheading of the small heads for the deserving:p
U donch know the half of it. You can now find black hookers from Africa in singapore. have not tried yet. But will do it one of these days.
black and dark, warm and moist, hot and spicy, packed and crowded - little india location is apt and bestest :wink:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
black and dark, warm and moist, hot and spicy, packed and crowded - little india location is apt and bestest :wink:

I fucked one UK Indian desi girl before. U are right, she is hot and spicy and wet, and got no curry smell. regrettably, I have not been able to find another like her since.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Princess Leia had a heart attack!

In my humble opinion, as long as you're still exercising/cycling at least twice every week and refraining from eating too much meat and sugary food, you're unlikely to die from a heart attack before 60 or even 70, especially if you're only 50 years old this year (assuming "25 May 66" is your real date of birth). :wink:

Many (possibly, and probably, all) relatives (both male and female) of mine eat meat and sugary food regularly and seldom (maybe even never) exercise, and many of them are already at least 60 years old, obviously not in very good health, but don't seem sick enough to die within the next five years.

Three of my four grandparents died well after their 80th birthdays and they were all meateaters.
My remaining grandparent is 80 years old this year and is also a meateater.
But of course, their health was not good during their old age, so they had to suffer for some years before dying.
If your risk of heart attack and stroke is extremely low. Then chances are one will die of cancer.

I have seen these super fit oldies who thought they are invincible. Then when told they have cancer they are in complete shock go into denial and get depressed.
Were/are they vegetarians or, even better, vegans (i.e. strict vegetarians)? :confused:

In my case, I'm only 34 this year, but my genes are not perfect, i.e. I have:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Marfan_syndrome
and mild:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Scoliosis
which is why my height is roughly 1.88m (6 feet 2 inches) and I'm always very underweight (because of my fast/high metabolism), i.e. roughly 60kg most of the time, plus/minus 5 kg depending on how much I eat during certain periods of my life; and even though I consider myself to eat and sleep a lot (i.e. eat until I feel very full and sleepy, followed by sleeping for at least 7 or 8 hours on average everyday), my maximum recorded weight is only roughly 65kg ever since I reached my current height when I was 15 or 16 (in Sec. 3 or 4).

Since early 2007, I have made an effort to be a vegan/vegetarian and I dare say that over 99% of all my meals during the past ten years have been meatless (but including fish and seafood sometimes); of the 99+%, probably at least two-thirds or three-quarters of those meals have been vegan, and the remaining meals included fish/seafood, eggs and/or dairy products; also, I try to minimize my intake of sweet (regardless of whether they contain natural/artificial sugar or artificial sweeteners) and oily food:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?228274-Dear-vegans-(although-we-are-in-the-tiny-minority)-you-re-on-the-right-track-but

I'm also quite physically fit, i.e. I can do about twelve pull/chin-ups at one go (usually 8, plus another 4 without letting go of the bar) nearly everyday for the past few years.

Therefore, I strongly suspect that if I were to die from any serious disease, it will be because of my imperfect genes and not because of any unhealthy regular diet. :o

Furthermore, I'll most probably live in Singapore until I die, so I think I'm unlikely to die in any natural disaster.
I also don't intend to commit suicide for whatever reason.
So it looks like the only other ways for me to die (other than imperfect genes) are accident or even murder! :eek:

Anyway, thanks for your reply! :wink:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Were/are they vegetarians or, even better, vegans (i.e. strict vegetarians)? :confused:

In my case, I'm only 34 this year, but my genes are not perfect, i.e. I have:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Marfan_syndrome
and mild:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Scoliosis
which is why my height is roughly 1.88m (6 feet 2 inches) and I'm always very underweight (because of my fast/high metabolism), i.e. roughly 60kg most of the time, plus/minus 5 kg depending on how much I eat during certain periods of my life; and even though I consider myself to eat and sleep a lot (i.e. eat until I feel very full and sleepy, followed by sleeping for at least 7 or 8 hours on average everyday), my maximum recorded weight is only roughly 65kg ever since I reached my current height when I was 15 or 16 (in Sec. 3 or 4).

Since early 2007, I have made an effort to be a vegan/vegetarian and I dare say that over 99% of all my meals during the past ten years have been meatless (but including fish and seafood sometimes); of the 99+%, probably at least two-thirds or three-quarters of those meals have been vegan, and the remaining meals included fish/seafood, eggs and/or dairy products; also, I try to minimize my intake of sweet (regardless of whether they contain natural/artificial sugar or artificial sweeteners) and oily food.

I'm also quite physically fit, i.e. I can do about twelve pull/chin-ups at one go (usually 8, plus another 4 without letting go of the bar) nearly everyday for the past few years.

Therefore, I strongly suspect that if I were to die from any serious disease, it will be because of my imperfect genes and not because of any unhealthy regular diet. :o

Furthermore, I'll most probably live in Singapore until I die, so I think I'm unlikely to die in any natural disaster.
I also don't intend to commit suicide for whatever reason.
So it looks like the only other ways for me to die (other than imperfect genes) are accident or even murder! :eek:

Anyway, thanks for your reply! :wink:

you nigger 12. Pull ups don't mean shit especially at your weight try doing pull ups with 30kg strapped to you

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

you nigger 12. Pull ups don't mean shit especially at your weight try doing pull ups with 30kg strapped to you
May I ask, what is your height and weight? :confused: :wink:
There is a significant difference between a 60kg-1.7m (let's say) body and a 60kg-1.88m body (which is my body), right? :wink:
Longer arms and torso, therefore less muscle mass per inch/cm of:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Pull-up_(exercise)#Muscles_used
right? :wink: