Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You don't anyhow infract me. What nonsense did i do zhihau?

My Reputation Points: 1881 / Power: 8

Default You don't anyhow infract me. What nonsense did i do zhihau?

You did unfair practice and i asked you for clarification and you ignored me and so now I write to ask leongsam. What nonsense did i do? Aren't you obviously openly discriminating me?
    COWARD bullies that dare not take up the NRIC Virginity Test Challenge: Sons of bitch slut whore mistress cottonmouth, hans168, chootchiew, flatearther

My Reputation Points: 5401 / Power: 10

Default Re: You don't anyhow infract me. What nonsense did i do zhihau?

Put those monikers in your ignore list if you can't ignore their taunts.
    i am an ordinary sinkie sheep!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zhihau View Post
    Put those monikers in your ignore list if you can't ignore their taunts.
    Why should I ignore their sexual insults of me? Why didn't you ignore my poem dedication of sexual insults of your mother wife daughters? You reopened up the closed thread for flat earth after my poem.
    COWARD bullies that dare not take up the NRIC Virginity Test Challenge: Sons of bitch slut whore mistress cottonmouth, hans168, chootchiew, flatearther

And more importantly don't divert attention from my question of your unfair practice of moving my WHOLE thread to flame war when that's not the practice you did for others threads. You only moved the affected posts. Answer my question on the open discrimination.

Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    Why should I ignore their sexual insults of me? Why didn't you ignore my poem dedication of sexual insults of your mother wife daughters? You reopened up the closed thread for flat earth after my poem.
    I will open any thread when requested nicely and I do remove shit from it before reopening the thread.
    We all have our tolerance for shit, but your shit had been dragging on for far too long until RT had to request actions to be taken.
    Now you're hearing this from me, you'll soon be in my ignore list if your exchanges with your adversaries continue.

And more importantly don't divert attention from my question of your unfair practice of moving my WHOLE thread to flame war when that's not the practice you did for others threads. You only moved the affected posts. Answer my question on the open discrimination.
    Moving your whole thread makes my job loads easier, it's not discriminatory. Now would you stop your shit?

I will open any thread when requested nicely and I do remove shit from it before reopening the thread.
    We all have our tolerance for shit, but your shit had been dragging on for far too long until RT had to request actions to be taken.
    Now you're hearing this from me, you'll soon be in my ignore list if your exchanges with your adversaries continue.
    You anyhow close my threads and you expect me to ask you nicely to reopen the threads? It's not a fair expectation to bully people and expect the victim to be nice. Anyway when I realised my WHOLE thread gone, I immediately asked you why and to put back. what's so not nice about it? You can check my post yesterday. But you ignored my request totally and did not reply at all.
    Last edited by ginfreely; 23-12-2016 at 05:01 PM.

You anyhow close my threads and you expect me to ask you nicely to reopen the threads? It's not a fair expectation to bully people and expect the victim to be nice. Anyway when I realised my WHOLE thread gone, I merely asked you to put back. Which part is rude? You can check my post yesterday. But you ignored my request totally and did not reply at all.
    Folks post in this forum to entertain themselves, you'll go crazy at this rate you're going. So let me know if you need a break.

Moving your whole thread makes my job loads easier, it's not discriminatory. Now would you stop your shit?
    But if you do this, bastards like balapundek will always attack me whenever I open any threads knowing my threads will be sacrificed and they get away Scot free. Are you saying women molested should ignore in order to have a place in society and make police job easier? Mine is not shit but yours is.

But if you do this, bastards like balapundek will always attack me whenever I open any threads knowing my threads will be sacrificed and they get away Scot free. Are you saying women molested should ignore in order to have a place in society and make police job easier? Mine is not shit but yours is.
    You're feeding them by returning the profanities, you have indulged them long enough.

Folks post in this forum to entertain themselves, you'll go crazy at this rate you're going. So let me know if you need a break.
    It's not I need a break but you are forcing me to stop opening any threads as you are encouraging the mad mob bastards like balapundek by your unfair practice to discriminate me and allow sexual insults. Sexual insults should not be considered entertaining themselves and be allowed. It's a shameful act that should be despised.

You're feeding them by returning the profanities, you have indulged them long enough.
    I am not feeding them but I am returning the insults to these bastards mother wife daughters as they deserved. I don't think such insults should be ignored. It's like telling woman to ignore molest and rape. That's obviously wrong.

My Reputation Points: 4367 / Power: 11

would love to infract and spank freely if i have the power. however she will kick my arse and whip my posterior, bdsm style.
    6.9 k's of sinkies: kopi, kaya toast, kueh kueh, kio kway, ktv, kpkb.

I am not feeding them but I am returning the insults to these bastards mother wife daughters as they deserved. I don't think such insults should be ignored. It's like telling woman to ignore molest and rape. That's obviously wrong.
    I don't see the need to go into circular logic here- to cut the chase, they will continue to target you, insult you. The more you retaliate the more it will fuel these exchanges of mindless dribble. Do us a favor, put these monikers in your ignore list.

I don't see the need to go into circular logic here- to cut the chase, they will continue to target you, insult you. The more you retaliate the more it will fuel these exchanges of mindless dribble. Do us a favor, put these monikers in your ignore list.
    That's not true. The more I don't retaliate over the years the more they insulted me until the point of public toilet.

That's not true. The more I don't retaliate over the years the more they insulted me until the point of public toilet.
    Oh, what was your previous moniker?

Oh, what was your previous moniker?
    What previous moniker? I have been here since 2010. 6 years is not over the years?

And you have removed my post to leongsam without my consent. And also my complaint post on that. It's sheer tyranny. You are blocking free speech and yet allow sexual insults.

And you have removed my post to leongsam without my consent. And also my complaint post on that. It's sheer tyranny. You are blocking free speech.
    Sam already put you in his ignore list, or so that was his claim
    As the mod, I can do what it is deem fit to me to keep this forum entertaining enough for the majority of its users here.

Sam already put you in his ignore list, or so that was his claim
    As the mod, I can do what it is deem fit to me to keep this forum entertaining enough for the majority of its users here.
    He said "ignore" with "". Anyway it's for him to judge not you to block the post. My post to him does not affect the entertainment value of this forum and is a lame excuse to use that to remove my post. And not just him but the audience too to read this moderator unfair practice.

Thread Information