• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Thank you , warts and all. Wishing you all a joyous Christmas. Hallelujah!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
merry christmas. it's snowing in the sierra and ski season is on. shiok!

IMG_3764.JPG

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If u really get to know the world better and help those in need, may I ask what causes autism?

Autism is said to be caused by various factors; bad genes, late pregnancy, use of certain drugs during pregnancy, abnormalities in parts of the brain and others. But we are none the wiser as to what is the true cause. In fact, the more I know, the more I realize I don't know.

It is known that children with autism have trouble communicating. They have trouble understanding what other people think and feel. This makes it very hard for them to express themselves either with words or through gestures, facial expressions, and touch.

But the song you just heard from the autistic choir is so beautifully expressed. It debunks the knowledge that autistic children are hard in communicating.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Autism is caused by bad bacteria overgrowth in the gut. Take lots of antibiotics to flush them out and replace with good probiotics or ask eatshitndie to donate some of his fecal matter to be transplanted into your gut.

please grab as much as you possibly can. i'm giving all my shit away.

IMG_3765.JPG

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
May the wonderful music of Christmas lifts your spirit during this season and refreshes you with love, joy and peace.

[video=youtube;1A3i0GATnRI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A3i0GATnRI[/video]

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Autism is said to be caused by various factors; bad genes, late pregnancy, use of certain drugs during pregnancy, abnormalities in parts of the brain and others. But we are none the wiser as to what is the true cause. In fact, the more I know, the more I realize I don't know.

It is known that children with autism have trouble communicating. They have trouble understanding what other people think and feel. This makes it very hard for them to express themselves either with words or through gestures, facial expressions, and touch.

But the song you just heard from the autistic choir is so beautifully expressed. It debunks the knowledge that autistic children are hard in communicating.

Autism is caused by bad bacteria overgrowth in the gut. Take lots of antibiotics to flush them out and replace with good probiotics or ask eatshitndie to donate some of his fecal matter to be transplanted into your gut.

Gut Bacteria May Play a Role in Autism

Parkinson's linked to gut bacteria

Autism is caused by vaccine damage:
https://avscientificsupportarsenal....-do-cause-autism-undeniable-scientific-proof/

The cure for autism: ( cannabis oil)
http://www.collective-evolution.com...ated-autistic-children-with-medical-cannabis/

Would you seriously wanna help them by making a lengthy protest against vaccination in your country and then another movement to bring in cannabis oil to your country..

Isn't it a coincidence that cannabis used to be banned and vaccination is encouraged. It has something to do with the elite aka Illuminati. ( by the way, your sinkie PM LHL is a member of the Illuminati)

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone suffering from Autism cannot write a song but they can mimic singing it very well. These are 2 different things. And do you know why they cannot write a song or a poem? Sadly they have also been taught to mimic many things including expressions.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Someone suffering from Autism cannot write a song but they can mimic singing it very well. These are 2 different things. And do you know why they cannot write a song or a poem? Sadly they have also been taught to mimic many things including expressions.

They may not know how to write a song. For all we know, they are taught to mimic the song. So, are all screen stars and politicians.

But does it matter ? Are you not touched by their expression of simplicity and purity ? Autistic children, in my mind, have the purest mindset than some of the sanest and brightest children. And that's why they understand the true meaning of Christmas better than adults.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you're one misinformed moron giving out misinformation. ever heard of tim baley? he makes his own gift cards, creates works of art, performs at events with piano, and composes music. about 10% of autistic individuals are savants, and these savants can create works of art and write music. they are bordering between genius and idiocy. different labels, same spectrum. i'm mentor to 3 of them. it's the lack of understanding of this phenomenon that cause fools like you to jump into swill of ignorance and claim all knowing prescience.

https://happynews.com/news/4182006/us-piano-paralympics-artisan-tim-baley-plays-his-abilities--.htm