• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Goodbye Amos Yee

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
The result of a fucked up Sg PAP govt. Jail a teenager who speaks his mind.. how third world is that!!!!

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;wAvOt2y66eE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAvOt2y66eE[/video]

Lots of Vegan eateries in the US of A. And people are open, friendly and fun loving. and yes, very free and creative too.

Amos Yee will truly love his life there. I am so happy for him.

Oh by the way, real first world country like USA allow senior citizen to go clubbing while third world sg shit reject them from entering any club.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope you will have a better life in the US of A. Our regards to Donald Trump.

Yeah such a brave boy. Wish him well in America! Good move for him to realise the truth of sinkies and go America. Sinkies can go to hell.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hes giving up all rights of ever stepping foot on his motherland again,how silly is that.all because of siam ns.this is like being a deserter in wwii.

a political refugee from singapore in the 21st century,how hilarous,specialy since old fart is already dead and gone.there is no one to rule you with an iron fist,no operation cold storage,no Machiavellian dictator .just a clown thats running the show until things fall apart.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
hes giving up all rights of ever stepping foot on his motherland again,how silly is that.all because of siam ns.this is like being a deserter in wwii.

a political refugee from singapore in the 21st century,how hilarous,specialy since old fart is already dead and gone.there is no one to rule you with an iron fist,no operation cold storage,no Machiavellian dictator .just a clown thats running the show until things fall apart.

Giving up the rights to sinkieland is to gain his personal human rights. It is a gain. Pls get into the terms for that.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i somehow think that he has been allowed to go there. my experience tells me that if they really want to tankup him, he won't be allowed to fly and passport impounded. look at tan wah piow, tang liang hong, francis seow, do you think ISD can't stop them at all? it's the forgiving nature of PAP to allow him to go. they know he is suited more in USA. I too wish amos well, he has a long road ahead of him.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You lost me at 'forgiving nature of pap'.....
Repeating that makes me wanna puke....
Is that your lousy half fucked effort at trolling or are you genuinely a fucked up dumbfuck?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You lost me at 'forgiving nature of pap'.....
Repeating that makes me wanna puke....
Is that your lousy half fucked effort at trolling or are you genuinely a fucked up dumbfuck?

you are full of air, you know nothing and wants to show that you know a lot. ignorant is the word that best describe you.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ha! LMAO. moron calling who?

Add childish to your list of attributes.
You're really a sad excuse for a human being.
I dun know you or seen you before but I guess you're a turn off in real life in the likes of Xiaxue, mark Lee, kurt Tay type of disgusting humans

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Add childish to your list of attributes.
You're really a sad excuse for a human being.
I dun know you or seen you before but I guess you're a turn off in real life in the likes of Xiaxue, mark Lee, kurt Tay type of disgusting humans

look at yourself in the mirror, you probably fantasize being a lion but in my eyes, you are just a pussy, and a very ignorant one.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
amos yee is a superstar with high pay in singapore,people love to pay to see him get buttfucked in jail why would he give that up to become a nobody in US?answer:because he is a pussy who wants to siam NS.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
amos yee is a superstar with high pay in singapore,people love to pay to see him get buttfucked in jail why would he give that up to become a nobody in US?answer:because he is a pussy who wants to siam NS.

amos should just go ahead and do what he like but hope that his actions dun worry his parents, i think especially his mum.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
amos should just go ahead and do what he like but hope that his actions dun worry his parents, i think especially his mum.

Trying to tone down the pap glorification by changing tack talking about the Mother now?
Dun act smart and profess to know what his Mother thinks