• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

There are many books in primary school libraries praising PAP!

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
I found out recently that there are great numbers of books on the PAP, Lee Kuan Yew and Goh Chok Tong when I went to my youngest child's school library to settle some issues. The fuckers are truly indoctrinating them young! The books are not allowed to be borrowed. Guess they don't want the parents to jump up with their hair on fire when they find out!:mad:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1zd7jme.jpg

"You can't win in politics unless u play dirty"

yogi1973

Alfrescian
Loyal
I found out recently that there are great numbers of books on the PAP, Lee Kuan Yew and Goh Chok Tong when I went to my youngest child's school library to settle some issues. The fuckers are truly indoctrinating them young! The books are not allowed to be borrowed. Guess they don't want the parents to jump up with their hair on fire when they find out!:mad:

thats good! the young should learn about our great leaders the moment they can read.thats my take.

mudskipper

Alfrescian
Loyal

can you be a bit more specific? who are these fuckers whom u r referring to?
if the school is so bad then u should remove your child from it. do something, dont just bitch.
better still, teach your child who the "fuckers" are and de-doctrinate him/her.
yes! do teach them to totally disrespect authority.. esp if its parental authority like yours :smile:

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
can you be a bit more specific? who are these fuckers whom u r referring to?
if the school is so bad then u should remove your child from it. do something, dont just bitch.
better still, teach your child who the "fuckers" are and de-doctrinate him/her.
yes! do teach them to totally disrespect authority.. esp if its parental authority like yours :smile:

kan lu eh lau bu puah chee bai!