• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat What technique he used to arouse her? 85 year old woman pines for lost teenage love

EnBloc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore woman, 85, goes to Malaysian hometown to seek lost love but meets thief instead

Photo: The Star/Asia News Network

MALACCA: It has been almost seven decades, but an octogenarian still yearns to meet her long-lost sweetheart.

Leong Yeo Mooi, 85, was only 17 when she fell in love with Ah Yip, who she recalled fondly as "a dashing moustached man in his 20s".

It was love as first sight when he helped her parents install pipes at their home at the Rasah New Village in Seremban.

"At that time there were no mobile phones or even telephones," she said.

"I expressed my love to him through a letter when he came back to claim payment from my parents."

But her parents disapproved of her love for the odd-job worker.

It was the late 1940s and girls, Leong said, were not allowed to go on dates without their parents' consent.

So, Leong and Ah Yip met under a neem tree close to her house, she said.

"He would come every Monday and Wednesday when my parents, who sold metalware, were in Kuala Lumpur."

The couple lost touch, she said, when her parents arranged for her to marry a relative in Singapore when she turned 21.

"At that time Ah Yip had no proper job and my parents wanted me to have a bright future. I don't blame them," she said.

But she said Ah Yip was her first love who she never forgot.

Upon her husband's death in 2007, she decided to take a bus from Singapore to search for Ah Yip, but fell prey to a snatch thief.

A picture of Ah Yip, which she kept for years, was in that bag.

She wandered around before an MCA social worker found her and took her to the Tong Sim Old Folks home at Taman Rasah, Seremban.

"I have a son back in Singapore, but I have not been able to contact him until today," she said on Monday.

Now 85, and a resident of the home in Seremban, Leong said she was content spending her twilight years back in her hometown.

Leong expressed her Christmas wish to meet Ah Yip again at the Equatorial Hotel Malacca, which hosted a birthday party for her and three others from the home, on Monday.

The home's caretaker David Chong said he had tried to help Leong to look for Ah Yip for nine years, but never found him.

"She (Leong) is still waiting for Ah Yip to come," he said.

Earlier, hotel general manager Adrian Chung and his team also visited the home and handed over necessities to all 13 residents.

Chong said he was grateful for the assistance, adding that the home needed new beds and cooking utensils to meet the state Welfare Department's standards.

On Dec 6, The Star reported that the home was nearly forced to close due to financial constraints.

- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/singap...love-meets-thief-instead#sthash.j5jqxEN1.dpuf

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: What technique he used to arouse her? 85 year old woman pines for lost teenage lo

For that u have to ask jack from the Titanic,perhaps getting her to lie down on the couch while painting her bosoms might do the trick.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: What technique he used to arouse her? 85 year old woman pines for lost teenage lo

Strong probability that Ah yip is long dead.
Probably changed his name to Jackson tip decades ago too.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

very likely ah yip plumbed many pipes, some brand new and clean while some rusty and gucky, along the way and easily forgot about samantha leong.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

Women are emotionally ill...especially those who didn't get penis love.

From the story, you can obviously tell that women need men for a future. Women can't have a future themselves.

Even in current's time, women depend on men for emotional support , validation and all kinds of female nonsense which irritates a man.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

very likely ah yip plumbed many pipes, some brand new and clean while some rusty and gucky, along the way and easily forgot about samantha leong.

It does not occur to her that her long lost love is dead? She is 85, come on.

I pity her husband. Marry to her but he is not the one she love. How fuck up is that. And it is all because of having a future. Oh gosh!!!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It does not occur to her that her long lost love is dead? She is 85, come on.
I pity her husband. Marry to her but he is not the one she love. How fuck up is that. And it is all because of having a future. Oh gosh!!!
at that time, why buy the pipe and the pipe cleaner when you can get water for free, she thought...
now she wants her choked gully trap thoroughly cleaned, even though her tap (and cup) runneth dry :p

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singapore woman, 85, goes to Malaysian hometown to seek lost love but meets thief instead

Photo: The Star/Asia News Network

MALACCA: It has been almost seven decades, but an octogenarian still yearns to meet her long-lost sweetheart.
- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/singap...love-meets-thief-instead#sthash.j5jqxEN1.dpuf

must be ginfreely.............. after no bangla in the Lucky Plaza Q