Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Never buy a house in JB

My Reputation Points: 1881 / Power: 0

Default Re: Never buy a house in JB

Quote Originally Posted by chootchiew View Post
    Does masturbate using sawn ostrich beak with head and neck consider Virgin ?
    That's the kind of virgin your Lola mother is. No wonder you are born an OSTRICH COWARD LIAR BULLY caught lying by me and shameless mudlander who keep insulting me after Kena caught lying.

My Reputation Points: 385 / Power: 1

Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    Buy a house in JB and a virgin Kena called Lola on Christmas Eve.
    Is it because of Alamakinky's post in another thread:
    sammyboy.com/showthread.php?239311-Amos-Yee-Is-Now-A-Refugee!-Seeking-Asylum-In-America!!&p=2552848#post2552848
    Quote Originally Posted by Alamakinky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchbriefs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by eatshitndie View Post
    wrong place to go. chicago not known for being nice in winter. should have flown to sf, sanctuary city for asylum seekers and illegal immigrants.
    yes i hope he goes for a sex change as well in sf or have his nads electrocuted by the CIA till he walks like women and talks like a man.
    oh my...its Lola....oh my Lola.
    It's your whore mother Lola indeed. Its Christmas season but some people full of bad heart year round.
    If yes, please explain how in the world he was "insinuating" you!

Obviously he is. Need no explanation. If you can't see, explain also pointless as I have done so many times and only get aspersions cast by you in return . Get lost useless sponger who do nothing but attack me nonstop.

Quote Originally Posted by flatearther View Post
    sammyboy.com/showthread.php?239311-Amos-Yee-Is-Now-A-Refugee!-Seeking-Asylum-In-America!!&p=2552848#post2552848

My Reputation Points: 201 / Power: 1

I am not insinuating but is directly accusing you. You are wasting the air of this planet to be still alive. Refusing to work to sustain your own living expenses, getting handout allowance from your aged old father, professing to be a good Christian, and sucking Zhihau and jw5 cocks. oIo

My Reputation Points: 385 / Power: 1

Wink Re: Never buy a house in JB

sammyboy.com/showthread.php?239231-Flatearther-Go-Get-a-Job&p=2552038#post2552038
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangfeng View Post
    Forget it. Better focus on thread title flat earth.
    That balless Flatearther has no balls to come in here and respond. Cowards like him just know how to attack you
    Dear Wangfeng, clone of the "great":
    sammyboy.com/member.php?89736-AhMeng
    who was/is himself/yourself also a clone of the even "greater":
    sammyboy.com/member.php?63168-FTalent
    why have you been using yet another "foreign talent" clone of yours:
    sammyboy.com/member.php?106980-balapundek
    (which I had already started suspecting since 10 December, exactly two weeks ago) to attack my dearest ginfreely?
    Is it because you are a hypocrite, who likes to use different clones to attack different enemies?
    And please don't forget how you used to attack ginfreely in August this year:
    sammyboy.com/showthread.php?234447-SBF-raid-going-on&p=2502016#post2502016
    When there are 40 guests I will be back.

To cheer you with this standard message:
    Aren't you MALAYSIAN coward so damn proud of winning Singaporean woman by wanking? Why no more wanking coward? There are around 40 guests in this thread now. Start wanking and jerk off to win.

Understand now? So simple. This was the exact standard message I have been using. Stupid coward Wang shit. Corner your mudlander bitch mother CCB.
    Ginny-gopresh,

Don't write without copy and paste, it is easy to get cornered, ok

I love your copy and paste skills. Pretty awesome!

I should thank Ralders! He is the man who triggered and connected the dots for me.
    Or are you fickle-minded, i.e. you support or attack her depending on your mood, just like how you have treated your real-life ex-wife and all your numerous ex and current girlfriends?

Anyway, as "Claire" (one of several "female" clones of yours) has revealed, you will be 51 years old in about two months from now:
    sammyboy.com/showthread.php?223166-Advice-Required-28-February-1966
    so may I ask, are you still in good health?
    If yes, then good for you!
    If not, then please take good care of your health, both physical and psychological/spiritual.

sammyboy.com/showthread.php?239231-Flatearther-Go-Get-a-Job&p=2552038#post2552038

Dear Wangfeng, clone of the "great":
    sammyboy.com/member.php?89736-AhMeng
    who was/is himself/yourself also a clone of the even "greater":
    sammyboy.com/member.php?63168-FTalent
    why have you been using yet another "foreign talent" clone of yours:
    sammyboy.com/member.php?106980-balapundek
    (which I had already started suspecting since 10 December, exactly two weeks ago) to attack my dearest ginfreely?
    Is it because you are a hypocrite, who likes to use different clones to attack different enemies?
    And please don't forget how you used to attack ginfreely in August this year:
    sammyboy.com/showthread.php?234447-SBF-raid-going-on&p=2502016#post2502016

Or are you fickle-minded, i.e. you support or attack her depending on your mood, just like how you have treated your real-life ex-wife and all your numerous ex and current girlfriends?

Anyway, as "Claire" (one of several "female" clones of yours) has revealed, you will be 51 years old in about two months from now:
    sammyboy.com/showthread.php?223166-Advice-Required-28-February-1966
    so may I ask, are you still in good health?
    If yes, then good for you!
    If not, then please take good care of your health, both physical and psychological/spiritual.
    All you can respond is that I am Ah Meng. Not looking for a job and feed yourself?

To the COWARD who sent me the anonymous reputation comment "ur mother smelly chee buy like yours": your smelly pie mother's phua CB stinks just like your filthy mouth. Must be another mudlander Chinese bastard.

To the COWARD who sent me the anonymous reputation comment "ur mother smelly chee buy like yours": your smelly pie mother's phua CB stinks just like your filthy mouth. Must be another mudlander Chinese bastard.
    That must be mudlander supporter Flatcheebyekia ...

My Reputation Points: 987 / Power: 5

I am not insinuating but is directly accusing you. You are wasting the air of this planet to be still alive. Refusing to work to sustain your own living expenses, getting handout allowance from your aged old father, professing to be a good Christian, and sucking Zhihau and jw5 cocks. oIo
    Flatearther is this true?Are u one of those jobless unemployed hikikomori shut-ins living in Japan living on their parents income in their 20s and 30s,who spends all day playing video games and watching anime and scouring message boards to find things to refute to and research and post lengthy replies?

Buy a house in JB and a virgin Kena insulted a wanton slut on Christmas Eve.

Let's see is it just my never buy house in JB thread get moved to flame war again or that rotten mouth entire thread too.

Buy a house in JB and a virgin Kena insulted a wanton slut on Christmas Eve.
    Better indicate clearly who. Cottonmouth filthy mouth filthy shit skin is the one. Oh hans168 too joined in with CCB insult on Christmas Eve. All Unprovoked.

Wow lots of flaming by filthy mudlander COWARD cottonmouth in his rotten mouth thread but it stays intact in courtyard section.

Btw I don't even read many threads and most of the posts here. There could be a lot more insinuations and insults that I didn't read and did not highlight here.

Flatearther is this true?Are u one of those jobless unemployed hikikomori shut-ins living in Japan living on their parents income in their 20s and 30s,who spends all day playing video games and watching anime and scouring message boards to find things to refute to and research and post lengthy replies?
    Calling this good for nothing Hwa Chong JC bread thief a Hikkomori is too much of a compliment for him. He is a scum.

My Reputation Points: 987 / Power: 5

hello,bumping for clarification.will the real flatearther pls stand up?

Thread Information